Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evo Qualifier Tournament - June 18th, 2011 A.D. - The Exchange Temple Bar

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

if i didnt wake up between 2 hot girls in my tent id be pretty annoyed about not getting a single mention for making and printing those posters [and inturn missing my important bus]

F**K all'yall

P.S: good work ajay and great video Paul

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I'd like to thank AJ for running this.

I'd like to thank Nadine and Rachel for the baking and giving up their spare time to run the admin side of things.

I'd like to thank Dave for giving up his Saturday to drive in early and help out with the heavy lifting.

I'd like to thank A-Trak for the time lapse video.

I'd like to thank Sinead for the excellent work on the youtube videos.

I'd like to thank Neeknak, Chopper, Dan, Kiki, Misty and everyone else who brought machines and equipment without whom the day would have instantly failed.

I'd like to thank everyone who attended especially those who had to get up at stupid o clock in the North or Cark or Limerick or wherever to arrive on time.

I'd like to thank Dan, Ryan, A-trak and anyone else who helped to run a tournament.

I'd like to thank Kneecap, Sairus, and everyone else who helped get the word out about us, especially the mystery person who got us on phantom fm.

...Is there anyone I've forgotten? No, don't think so :P

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Neeknak

I'd like to thank whoever opened a bar right across the street :mad:

This was supposed to be the first tournament where I was playing with a fresh head. Not that it would have made much difference like.

We had a great time. Wish I could have stuck around for the 19th hole but the Reggie had to get back to look after the wee fella. Next time hopefully.

I'd like to thank AJ for running this.

I'd like to thank Nadine and Rachel for the baking and giving up their spare time to run the admin side of things.

I'd like to thank Dave for giving up his Saturday to drive in early and help out with the heavy lifting.

I'd like to thank A-Trak for the time lapse video.

I'd like to thank Sinead for the excellent work on the youtube videos.

I'd like to thank Neeknak, Chopper, Dan, Kiki, Misty and everyone else who brought machines and equipment without whom the day would have instantly failed.

I'd like to thank everyone who attended especially those who had to get up at stupid o clock in the North or Cark or Limerick or wherever to arrive on time.

I'd like to thank Dan, Ryan, A-trak and anyone else who helped to run a tournament.

I'd like to thank Kneecap, Sairus, and everyone else who helped get the word out about us, especially the mystery person who got us on phantom fm.

...Is there anyone I've forgotten? No, don't think so :P

wow

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Placebo wrote: »
    wow

I'm sorry Farz. I still love you too :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

You forgot Henry there Doom, the photographer. AJ's got his handy work in a link at the mo.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭BanjoB

animaX wrote: »
    Excellent stuff! Have a look from 46s to 54s, those are dance moves that michael jackson would have been proud of :p (is that you BanjoB?)

Lol:D . Not me Terry. I ain't got no moves man !! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

Check out the stats podcast for June 21st on the righthand side of the page.

http://www.gytnews.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭unky chop chop

Neeknak wrote: »
    I'd like to thank whoever opened a bar right across the street :mad:

This was supposed to be the first tournament where I was playing with a fresh head. Not that it would have made much difference like.

We had a great time. Wish I could have stuck around for the 19th hole but the Reggie had to get back to look after the wee fella. Next time hopefully.

I thought a few pints before hand was the way forward.
    Two is the golden number.It gives ya that confidence.Three or more and we would have over cooked it.I would have been doing DP's all over the gaff!
    Still it might have been an idea to actually play a game or two before groups

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭ladnopoka

Where are the Pics from Evo qualifiers? cant wait to see them :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

I was gonna put them online in a website but that sounded a bit like work so......

http://tinyurl.com/6csxyc6

Enjoy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

dscf9841s.jpg

FU Bush

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

There's some awesome pics there. Good work and thanks a lot Henry.

Fuu.png
    164122.JPG
    FFS some one go into photoshop and create a gallery and upload, will take 10 minutes, max

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Neeknak

I thought a few pints before hand was the way forward.
    Two is the golden number.It gives ya that confidence.Three or more and we would have over cooked it.I would have been doing DP's all over the gaff!
    Still it might have been an idea to actually play a game or two before groups

I thought two was the magic number too but I think I've decided that it's now one. Or two over an extended period of time. **** it, I'm not fooling anyone. I like to drink and play street fighter :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

^Same thing keeps happening me. Rargh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

Uploading them now.

20 minutes.

A-Trak wrote: »
    Uploading them now.

20 minutes.

the fitzpatrick bro's dont disapoint.
    Style and skillz

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Konata wrote: »
    ^Same thing keeps happening me. Rargh.

You too have a problem with drinking pints before tournaments?

Dumped them all here.
    Full credit to the photographer when he makes himself known.

Evo Qualifier pix

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    You too have a problem with drinking pints before tournaments?

Gets me everytime :(

great pics, really capture the event. Looked like great fun.
    expect unreal massive posters for the next one.

A-Trak wrote: »
    Dumped them all here.
    Full credit to the photographer when he makes himself known.

Evo Qualifier pix

Photographer was a mate of mine, Henry Ho. We wanted pictures, and he wanted an excuse to use his camera :D

Voa wrote: »
    Photographer was a mate of mine, Henry Ho. We wanted pictures, and he wanted an excuse to use his camera :D

Fair play to him, didn't notice him once, and great pics

Does he have a blog/flicker etc that I link to and give credit?

Not that I'm aware of...I think he just does it for the laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

Placebo wrote: »
    great pics, really capture the event. Looked like great fun.
    expect unreal massive posters for the next one.

Will we get them at 1am the night before again?

Maybe you won't get them at all now .Besides do they even have colour printers in Kildare ? Pretty sure it's just dot matrix ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

All I'll say is that I like the posters. And I want more. They look good on my wall.

Orim wrote: »
    All I'll say is that I like the posters. And I want more. They look good on my wall.
    MAN, now I know what I ment to rob...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Speaking of, I have to get that poster file off someone so I can print one off.

Advertisement