Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New beta android app (game)

Options
1181920212224»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭theblacknight

I work up in dublin in carrickmines, in The Park Shopping Centre and thought that surely they would have the woodies that is out here on the game, would of been great for me to be able to get all my supplies here. but sadly they dont :mad:

Yeh, again google places is pretty poor at the moment, I was suprised at some of the places that didn't show up. Nothing I can do about it, but google places will gradually be updated over time I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭badgerhowlin

Time to start to update google places with my local businesses. Just hope they accept it when google contacts them!

Hum not sure if that will work. i need to get a pin that they send out to the business before google will put it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭badgerhowlin

Got to attack my first zombie 2 nights ago and when i go to "View attacks" im getting
    Error!
    Un unexpected error has occured, type class com.kbdev.lbg.exception.parserException,message=Unable to read attack result.

Advertisement