Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

New beta android app (game)

Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭ theblacknight

Hi Guys,

I've just released a beta version of my new android app Outbreak! The Zombie Apocalypse. I'd really appreciate if people could check out (If you're interested of course) and give me some feedback. This is only a beta version so I do anticpate some problems, but I need to get some real world testing done.
    The idea of the game is that there are zombies and clean users. Zombies can infect clean users, and clean users have to try and survive. Once you are infected you can then spread the infection. Users are displayed in a map view as either clean or infected, and the game is location based, so real world locations are used. So your location affects how you play the game and spread the infection.

Cheers,

Kev

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.