Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New beta android app (game)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Sounds good, will have a try!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I'd updated to the pre 3 build, but it's now saying to update to the newest build...?

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭theblacknight

I'd updated to the pre 3 build, but it's now saying to update to the newest build...?

Yeh that sounds right. I killed the test version, market release tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Cool :D Look forward to it!

Should we delete the test version? Will the new version replace it, or replace the old version?

Cool :D Look forward to it!

Should we delete the test version? Will the new version replace it, or replace the old version?

The new version will replace the old version. The test version will not be affected, but it is useless now, so you may as well delete.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

Update is live in the market

MiCr0 wrote: »
    Update is live in the market

Thanks MiCr0! As always, feedback is appreciated! Particularly bug reports.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Is there an option to set map layer? Mine is fine it's in terrain but my wifes is in satellite and loads slower with no option to change it.

PogMoThoin wrote: »
    Is there an option to set map layer? Mine is fine it's in terrain but my wifes is in satellite and loads slower with no option to change it.

From the home screen, where the scanner is, hit the menu key and open settings. There is an option in there..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 pfrnkln

I tried the new version, uninstalled my old account and installed the new. I was a level 8 zombie.... when I tried to enter my identifier I have been getting an error. Is this a glitch or am I missing something, I was sure I wrote it correctly...but again - being a zombie I may be wrong.

• Advertisement

pfrnkln wrote: »
    I tried the new version, uninstalled my old account and installed the new. I was a level 8 zombie.... when I tried to enter my identifier I have been getting an error. Is this a glitch or am I missing something, I was sure I wrote it correctly...but again - being a zombie I may be wrong.

Are you sure it was your identifier? I can see in the logs that people are trying with their user names

yes, I enter my username "chopper" then check the box to enter my identifier and get told it is invalid

yes, I enter my username "chopper" then check the box to enter my identifier and get told it is invalid

I'm not sure I follow. You should see a dialog with two buttons, click the migrate button (you dont need to enter a name), and enter your identifier in the next dialog..

that could be the problem....i will uninstall again and try to D/L it from the market again - may be I have the old version or something as I dont see that

that was part of it....now - an error occurred while trying to migrate your account.....

that was part of it....now - an error occurred while trying to migrate your account.....

What is the identifier you are entering?

PWtVQ7C

PWtVQ7C

What is the user name? Cant find that identifier..

Chopper

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

i'm having an issue with i try to "super market sweep" Saint Steven's Green shopping centre as a zombie.
    Its throwing an error message

• Advertisement

MiCr0 wrote: »
    i'm having an issue with i try to "super market sweep" Saint Steven's Green shopping centre as a zombie.
    Its throwing an error message

Yeh zombies cant do anything with shops or hosptials right not, problem with the error message, hope to deploy new version over the weekend that sorts this out .. will also be reworking the whole shop/hospital system.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,825 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Are the clean people with the boxes (?) on their icon, are they in their forted area?

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭heepie

I'm one of those fortified people. It shows like a black castle type of thing at the bottom of the icon.

heepie wrote: »
    I'm one of those fortified people. It shows like a black castle type of thing at the bottom of the icon.

Yeh that's right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Mas35NYR

Oh yeah, where at?

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭heepie

Mas35NYR wrote: »
    Oh yeah, where at?

Galway... I I'm a but far for you ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Mas35NYR

Uh huh see you soon dinner, bwahahahahahacoughahahaha..
    Mas35NYR wrote: »
    Oh yeah, where at?

Galway... I I'm a but far for you ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭badgerhowlin

Just installed on my Galaxy Plus and not many people in wexford. 2 zombies and me the only survivor.

I have scanned the area and i have no shops or hospitals in the area. how do i get these. can i make them or am i just out of luck.

Just installed on my Galaxy Plus and not many people in wexford. 2 zombies and me the only survivor.

I have scanned the area and i have no shops or hospitals in the area. how do i get these. can i make them or am i just out of luck.

I use google places to get near by locations, but unfortunately it's pretty rubbish .. will definitely be changing this at some point.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭badgerhowlin

I work up in dublin in carrickmines, in The Park Shopping Centre and thought that surely they would have the woodies that is out here on the game, would of been great for me to be able to get all my supplies here. but sadly they dont :mad:

Advertisement