Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saints Row - The Third

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

What's the co-op play like?

Short, not as good as the 2nd one. About 12 hours playtime.

Still worth buying for coop tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

Awesome. Just played the Send in the Clones mission. Better than any GTA4 mission.

But then I guess anything is better than a GTA4 mission...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Oh saw you added me and invited me! Didnt see it at the time woops.

Only played a little of this game but it's quite fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,576 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Was thinking of getting this again. I got it when it first came out but didn't even pass the 1st level before trading it. I think there was another game I wanted to get but couldn't afford so just traded this. I loved SR 2. Anyway, pricing it 2nd hand in town and saw Gamestop are selling it for 33 euro second hand or 35 euro new. Shocking difference!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,854 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Still not worth it imo...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Was thinking of getting this again. I got it when it first came out but didn't even pass the 1st level before trading it. I think there was another game I wanted to get but couldn't afford so just traded this. I loved SR 2. Anyway, pricing it 2nd hand in town and saw Gamestop are selling it for 33 euro second hand or 35 euro new. Shocking difference!
    Try Xtravision,, i'm sure I seen this 2nd hand for €20.00 last week

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

Currently €20 new in PC World/Curries along with others but games are flying off the shelves so be quick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Playing this directly after saints row 2 is confusing because of the control difference. Anyways, enjoying it so far. Just a birra fun and all that.

Advertisement