Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saints Row - The Third

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭aN.Droid

You can do both endings. Do both to get all the missions marked as finished. I saved them and then killed him

Same here

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Planes are a nightmare to control.

If you tip LB or RB (on xbox) the whole plane nearly goes upside down its so sensitive.
    Hold LB+RB and try fly like that :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭AH92

Anybody know how much it will be to trade in? Im finished all the missions and most of the side missions so im happy enough to cash it in!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

I beat it and got some really odd ending, which i wont talk about but im assuming it was the bad ending. Anyway I started a new game playings as a russian bird.

And i only noticed this time around your gang only roams your territory when you take over a area by 100% my entire first play through i was wondering where the hell my gang was, Because i never did any of the activities. Also im stuck on a insurance fraud mission because i cant get the 200k in the time given so its i cant seem to take over this part of the map and its the last thing ive to do in that area so anoying :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

While testing out how potent Improved Muscles 3 was (by throwing my ninjas from the roof of Saints HQ...), I thought it'd be a fun idea to do something similar with the
    Sonic Boom
    . Blasted a ninja off the roof, skydived after him.

When we hit the ground, the ninja just stood right up as if nothing ever happened... so I tossed him at a car >_> I don't understand how anyone could make throwing people off buildings so amusing :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭AceCard Jones

I thought the game was addictively fun, insanely funny and extremely enjoyable all round. My only complaint is it seemed far shorter than the second one. Seemed quite short as a whole really. Am sitting at 98% completion now, only car theft and assassinations left I think. The fact that the whole game is Co-Op is just brilliant.

Insurance Fraud is the funniest side mission ever, loved it in SR2 and got many laughs in SR3 too.

9/10 from me, minus 1 for being short.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Yeah was very short compared to sr2. Love it though.

Yeah I'd agree.

After completing the main story and with a few activities to go I have to say the game was great fun especially in co-op.

The game was definitely shorter (Map was fairly small as well) compared to 2 but in saying that i think my playtime is 26 hours so far.

Its amazing how many hours you can spend just messing around in co-op :D

Has anyone tried Whored Mode yet? I'm not even entirely sure if my imagination has got it right or not, what's it about?

Has anyone tried Whored Mode yet? I'm not even entirely sure if my imagination has got it right or not, what's it about?
    I give it a quick spin on the night I first played the game. It didn't seem like much other than a big brawl - I was only playing singleplayer though, so I have no idea whether co-op would redeem it in my eyes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Does anyone know if us Europeans get anything free with this?.. Like the Americans are getting Saints Row 2 but I have seen no word of what we are suppose to get?..

Saints Row 2 up for free on the store (EU)

No wucking fay. Savage.

seanybiker wrote: »
    No wucking fay. Savage.

yeah at least we didnt get screwed over.. i just searched it to check and came up free :D

yeah at least we didnt get screwed over.. i just searched it to check and came up free :D
    downloading it now. Was gonna order it and all earlier for 20 but said I'd wait and see could I get it cheaper anywhere else. Thanks a million for the heads up.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,684 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

great find warzone! I havn't played SR3 yet, skyrim is keeping me busy but SR2 is a must play!

Sr2 has a much better soundtrack . IMO

Is that for everyone, or just people who bought SR3 for the PS3?

Robby91 wrote: »
    Is that for everyone, or just people who bought SR3 for the PS3?
    Just for people who bought sr3 . My mate tried and couldn't get it

sheehy83 wrote: »
    great find warzone! I havn't played SR3 yet, skyrim is keeping me busy but SR2 is a must play!

No worries, yeah I seen you online must have been glued to Skyrim so messaged you about it 1st .. Yeah I have never played it but Fifa 12 and AC Revelations is after arriving so don't know when I will get to play :p:p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

So no love for xbox player then ???? I have SR2 but if there was a free download I'd give my copy away.

calex71 wrote: »
    So no love for xbox player then ???? I have SR2 but if there was a free download I'd give my copy away.
    Have sr2 on Xbox meself but haven't really played much Xbox since I got ps3. Delighted with the download.

Hey lads. Lets just say I play me mates PlayStation and he doesn't have sr2. If I log in on his can I just download it again without getting in trouble?
    He texted me just now saying he is buying sr2 so it's all good.
    Now just outta curiosity would it work?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,684 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

ah crap warzone! totally forgot to write back to your message, skyrim is having that effect on me! Mad to play SR 3 but looks like it won't be til the new year or maybe a sneaky christmas present for myself

seanybiker wrote: »
    Have sr2 on Xbox meself but haven't really played much Xbox since I got ps3. Delighted with the download.

Hey lads. Lets just say I play me mates PlayStation and he doesn't have sr2. If I log in on his can I just download it again without getting in trouble?
    He texted me just now saying he is buying sr2 so it's all good.
    Now just outta curiosity would it work?

Well if you go on his PS3 log in as you (providing you haven't given details to anyone else) go into the store then he can download it... If you want to pass account to someone else or your PS3 breaks just get him to deactivate on Account Management.. Pretty easy, if you need help afterwards i'm sure we can help..

Also calex yeah it's PS3 only exclusive rights :p Kind of like how use get COD maps 1 month before us (Like I care about COD though :p)

calex71 wrote: »

I got SR2 for a tenner new about a year and a half ago, you can pick it up for little or nothing now. Don't get me wrong free is always great but I'm not too bothered about it seeing as I've finished SR2 ages ago. I'd much prefer a hard copy over a digital one any day, at least you can still own the game without it taking up HDD space, when you're finished playing it often uninstall it and reinstall it if you go back to it.

On a more on topic note, I tried out whored mode, wasn't really impressed, might be a bit of a laugh co-op but I even enjoyed the versus in SR2 more than this. Doesn't change that the campaign was fantastic though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

I got SR2 for a tenner new about a year and a half ago, you can pick it up for little or nothing now. Don't get me wrong free is always great but I'm not too bothered about it seeing as I've finished SR2 ages ago. I'd much prefer a hard copy over a digital one any day, at least you can still own the game without it taking up HDD space, when you're finished playing it often uninstall it and reinstall it if you go back to it.

On a more on topic note, I tried out whored mode, wasn't really impressed, might be a bit of a laugh co-op but I even enjoyed the versus in SR2 more than this. Doesn't change that the campaign was fantastic though.

I have my suspicions they will be selling Vs modes as DLC

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭ronan keane

Anyone want to do some Co-op on Xbox Add Ronankeane :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭notahappycamper

Is this still the case as I went on just there and you have to pay for it and I have SR3?

EDIT: Solved - you need to activate your on-line pass first!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭ronan keane

Just Finished all the mission Took me 9:57 hours and that was me rushing it anyone thinking about getting it DO 10/10

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

Enjoyable game but sadly didn't live up to its hype. The storyline wasn't that interesting, not really any funny characters (come to think of it there's hardly any characters), the missions were okay but nothing amazing, the driving controls are crap. I thought the radio stations were very poor too, no talk radio and the music was nearly all rubbish. Overall I'm glad I got the game but after finishing it I'm left thinking, is that all there is?

Advertisement