Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

''Leader's'' Debate - TV3 - 8.00PM

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭yoshytoshy

Martin reminds me of a cat burglar ,I can just see him tip toeing out of tv3 later.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

MM is an awful interrupting, aggressive pr*ck.

"I didn't interrupt you"?!? :eek:

Did Mickey really just say that??? FFS :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,389 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

awgitu95cr.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭Justin10

Dear god Gilmore is getting roasted. Very poor from him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Martin on the offensive now, doing well.
    Gilmore another strong rebuttal, seems to take a swipe at Kenny there too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

I think everyone agrees the FF is going to blasted in the polls. But who are you going to vote in. Gilmore he is debating like a schoolboy, my father is bigger than yours, or Kenny, h god the thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭Eliot Rosewater

Micheal Martin is doing very well. I'm not that happy about that fact though, as it will feed into this notion that FF have been reborn.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 ryanp3

these are two muppets all we are missing is Kermit from Castlebar!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

Browne is allowing too much talking over each other by both.
    It's like a Primetime panel chaired by Miriam.

Gilmore is weak so far.
    I am more interested in teh program teasing out Labour policies even if the by-product is a few people decide Martin's the man for them.
    FF election policies are irrelevant to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭FF and proud

Just watching TV3 there, sure isnt Martin walking all over that fool Gilmore. Martin has clearly won this debate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,391 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

So far neither of them have said exactly what they would do....all rhetoric!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭Duckworth_Luas

Martin can say whatever he likes. He has less chance of being in the next government than Gerry Adams. You'd swear he has been in opposition.

Gilmore has been disappointing.

This seems totally pointless without Kenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Bet Gilmore wishes Kenny was there now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭TiGeR KiNgS

Just watching TV3 there, sure isnt Martin walking all over that fool Gilmore. Martin has clearly won this debate.

ok Bertie jigs up.

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Flimbos

Poor Vinny must be really restraining himself, the party leaders never come on his show!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

Martin will wipe Gillmore and Kenny clean. But it won't make a difference for FF because the voters want them out.

Gillmore/Kenny scares me. The country is fcuked.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Gilmore is being shown to be the economically illiterate leader that he is. Lengthening the time to reduce the deficit doesn't make things easier, it just increases the debt burden for the next 20 years making our time out of recovery harder meaning either higher taxes or lower spending once we bring the budget back in line.

Really missing FG's policy being discussed here though.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,038 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

Flimbos wrote: »
    Poor Vinny must be really restraining himself, the party leaders never come on his show!

Vinnie is fuming!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭Gunsfortoys

Micheal Martin looks like a proper leader here, you have a labour leader who can't debate and a Fine Gael leader that couldn't care less about a debate on the countrys economy, this country is ****ED.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭Duckworth_Luas

yoshytoshy wrote: »
    Martin reminds me of a snake ,I can just see him slithering out of tv3 later.

fyp

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

the saddest thing is that people would vote for Martin as prob the most credible/able leader were he not with FF.

All Gilmore can do (was it ever in doubt), is remind us all of the mess FF made.

It is kind of sad and to be honest if Kenny were there, I imagine Martin would completely mop up.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

Go on Vinny, stick it to them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

Gilmore seems flustered.
    Micheal Martin is an infinitely better communicator than his predecessor.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭bryaner

I certainly aint an FF supporter but Martin is using Gilmore as a mop to clean the floor.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,101 ✭✭✭Boom__Boom

Very strange fromat - head to head

Martin not going to win many votes but doing damage to Gilmore on Labour's economic policies. Labour to fall in the next poll with SF and FG to benefit and FF to remain the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭martin46585

Meanwhile back at the ranch, well way out west in carrick, the pheasant is in his element, above in the town hall

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭twitch1984

Kenny must be soory he stayed away as mm is wiping the floor with gilmore and possible gaining a bit of support for his party

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭wyndhurst

Jaysus, MM is wiping the floor with him.

If we could have him a Taoiseach without the rest of the FF muppets we'd be much better off.
    As the leader of the country we need someone who can 'sell the dream' and create some badly needed confidence.

Inda must be bricking it....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭yoshytoshy

fyp

Sometimes the lisp isn't there and the tongue doesn't come out :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭NickDrake

Anyone know who this clown is? Another FF voter. Someone name and shame him .

You really are a deluded and idiotic individual.

I can only imagine you are mentally challenged if you are suppporting FF.

Advertisement