Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Welcome to the eMobile thread, on Boards to answer your queries

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭newwifey

Hi Steve
    I'm wondering if you could use your powers and see what the f@~* is happening with my phone.
    I returned it, (as it was faulty) on the 16th June and it was received on the 17th. Almost 3 weeks later and still no sign of the phone. I got issued a new sim pack through the post, I'm unsure why, and two phone calls later to emobile customer service I'm no wiser on how long the repair/reissue is going to take. Have they lost it or something. Three weeks is TOO long to take to deal with a fault don't you think.

• Company Representative Posts: 321 Verified rep eMobile: Steve

newwifey wrote: »
    Hi Steve
    I'm wondering if you could use your powers and see what the f@~* is happening with my phone.
    I returned it, (as it was faulty) on the 16th June and it was received on the 17th. Almost 3 weeks later and still no sign of the phone. I got issued a new sim pack through the post, I'm unsure why, and two phone calls later to emobile customer service I'm no wiser on how long the repair/reissue is going to take. Have they lost it or something. Three weeks is TOO long to take to deal with a fault don't you think.

Hi Sinead,

Just got back to your PM there.

-Steve

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭BMF Plint

Hi Steve.

Could you please send me your apn setting for a samsung galaxy s. I tried on the site and got nothing.. Im on bill pay..

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭jay93

BMF Plint wrote: »
    Hi Steve.

Could you please send me your apn setting for a samsung galaxy s. I tried on the site and got nothing.. Im on bill pay..

Thanks

Hiya the APN for emobile is data.eircom.ie
    Homepage is http://wap.eircom.net

heres a link to the emobile forums with the above posted in that thread:

http://letstalk.emobile.ie/forums/thread.aspx?id=1050

:)

jay93 wrote: »
    Hiya the APN for emobile is data.eircom.ie
    Homepage is http://wap.eircom.net

heres a link to the emobile forums with the above posted in that thread:

http://letstalk.emobile.ie/forums/thread.aspx?id=1050

:)

Thanks for putting that link up Jay.

BMF Plint- If you need any further help with this just give me a shout.

-Steve

• Advertisement

hi steve.. Them setting dont work for my galaxy.. stupid phone has like a million thing to put in

oh dont worry got it going... Nothing like a good whack off a table to fix it....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭jay93

Thanks for putting that link up Jay.

BMF Plint- If you need any further help with this just give me a shout.

-Steve

No problem steve :)

Good to hear it's finally working for you BMF Plint :pac:

BMF Plint wrote: »
    oh dont worry got it going... Nothing like a good whack off a table to fix it....

Glad to hear it got sorted...

Though if the phone needs fixing after it's "meeting" with the table we offer a repair service too.:D

-Steve

• Registered Users Posts: 11 z0wkey

On my welcome to emobile letter it says "if you would like to keep your existing number.... simply call us on..."

so first problem is that the number sent out wasn't recognised by the rep on the phone so I was put on hold while he contacted the sales team

on hold

on hold

then transferred to sales team

turns out there was a spelling error in my name

so put on hold again to go back to a rep

on hold

on hold

on hold

phone is very hot now.. been on this call for 23 minutes.. last time since I had human contact 7 minutes ago

hmmm too much hold music.. suspect they've lost me... so am hanging up

poor experience to say the least

• Advertisement

z0wkey wrote: »
    On my welcome to emobile letter it says "if you would like to keep your existing number.... simply call us on..."

so first problem is that the number sent out wasn't recognised by the rep on the phone so I was put on hold while he contacted the sales team

on hold

on hold

then transferred to sales team

turns out there was a spelling error in my name

so put on hold again to go back to a rep

on hold

on hold

on hold

phone is very hot now.. been on this call for 23 minutes.. last time since I had human contact 7 minutes ago

hmmm too much hold music.. suspect they've lost me... so am hanging up

poor experience to say the least

Hi z0wkey,

Sorry to hear about the above.

Did you get this resolved...?

Thanks,

Steve

All sorted now thanks Steve.

:pac:

Good things: phone arrived by post very quickly, my old number was ported over in about 1 hour or less. Also the last rep I spoke to was very direct and got me sorted quickly.

Not so good: holding, queues, some reps seeming not to know how stuff works or how to best handle customers.

Finally: Generally well satisfied but hoping I don't have to phone customer care too often!!

Steve,

I've been charged twice on my credit card for the phone I bought with emobile last week.

What is the best way to get that fixed please?

Regards,
    J

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭battries not included

i have been advised i need to pay deposit of 195e for i-phone 4 and this will be returned on 7th bill as credit, can it be returned as cash or into my bank as opposed to credit on my bill?

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭kiersm

Steve

Wasd in emobile store in Limerick today & I'm thinking of changing networks, I'm currently with Meteor, but I'm interested in the Samsung tab, my prob is the rep instore was unable to tell me when you wud be getting them into stock or if they were going to be sold as part of a package or what wud be the details of this.

Thanks

kiersm wrote: »
    Steve

Wasd in emobile store in Limerick today & I'm thinking of changing networks, I'm currently with Meteor, but I'm interested in the Samsung tab, my prob is the rep instore was unable to tell me when you wud be getting them into stock or if they were going to be sold as part of a package or what wud be the details of this.

Thanks

Afaik they are available on the Broadband plans... Are you looking for one on PAYG or Bill Pay...?

-Steve

z0wkey wrote: »
    Steve,

I've been charged twice on my credit card for the phone I bought with emobile last week.

What is the best way to get that fixed please?

Regards,
    J

Hi J,

Sorry to hear that.

Did you get that sorted...?

-Steve

Not yet Steve. Apparently everyone was very busy today. Will try again tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭battries not included

Hi steve,

i have been advised i need to pay deposit of 195e for i-phone 4 and this will be returned on 7th bill as credit, can it be returned as cash or into my bank as opposed to credit on my bill?

thanks

This is returned to your emobile account however you can get it transferred from there to to your bank a/c if you like.

-Steve

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭kiersm

Afaik they are available on the Broadband plans... Are you looking for one on PAYG or Bill Pay...?

-Steve
    I'm looking at getting a bill phone in the next month or two. I was wondering were they doing sumthing similar to the offer that was in meteor, that you paid a €100 (I think that was the amout) & you got a bill to the value of €30 a month & you got the tablet if you were interested.

Because if that was the offer I would be thinking about it. I have Bband from Eircom & have no interest in changing that, so do you know anything about this & if you do can you tell me when the 10" tablets will be in stock

kiersm wrote: »
    I'm looking at getting a bill phone in the next month or two. I was wondering were they doing sumthing similar to the offer that was in meteor, that you paid a €100 (I think that was the amout) & you got a bill to the value of €30 a month & you got the tablet if you were interested.

Because if that was the offer I would be thinking about it. I have Bband from Eircom & have no interest in changing that, so do you know anything about this & if you do can you tell me when the 10" tablets will be in stock

I'll find out when they are back in the Limerick store and let you know.

-Steve

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭pat13wx

Question for Emobile Steve.

I was checking out your offer of unlimited calls & texts to any network, including land line in Ireland, all for €49 a month if an Eircom customer. I would be interested in this at this price if it also included a monthly internet connection.

Is this option available?

Thanks

Pat

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭yomamasflavour

Hi Steve.

I'm an eircom customer, interested in the €49 "select unlimited plan".
    Already have a handset and number that I wish to keep, so looking at a sim only option.

Saw this on the site -
    "Because you are not getting a handset and just taking a SIM card the monthly price plan cost is cheaper!"

Is there a reduction in price, and if so how much?

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

Hi Steve,

How long does it usually take for a phone to be dispatched? I ordered the Iphone 4 at the weekend ,will it be dispatched this week?

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭pat13wx

How long does it normally take for Steve to respond. I am waiting quite a while for a reply to my question.

pat13wx wrote: »
    Question for Emobile Steve.

I was checking out your offer of unlimited calls & texts to any network, including land line in Ireland, all for €49 a month if an Eircom customer. I would be interested in this at this price if it also included a monthly internet connection.

Is this option available?

Thanks

Pat
    pat13wx wrote: »
    How long does it normally take for Steve to respond. I am waiting quite a while for a reply to my question.

Hi There,

Sorry for the delay.

We're you looking for a monthly internet connection on the device itself or on Mobile Broadband...?

Thanks,

-Steve

Hi Steve.

I'm an eircom customer, interested in the €49 "select unlimited plan".
    Already have a handset and number that I wish to keep, so looking at a sim only option.

Saw this on the site -
    "Because you are not getting a handset and just taking a SIM card the monthly price plan cost is cheaper!"

Is there a reduction in price, and if so how much?

Thanks.

Hi There,

That'd be he lowest price in that tariff as it doesn't come on a SIM only plan. If you would like to view this in the site you can see it here:

http://www.emobile.ie/phonesplansmore/plans/postpay/detailsCallText/?gid=55

Thanks,

-Steve

Hi Steve,

How long does it usually take for a phone to be dispatched? I ordered the Iphone 4 at the weekend ,will it be dispatched this week?

Hi There,

Did you order this on PAYG or Bill Pay...?

Thanks,

-Steve

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

Hi There,

Did you order this on PAYG or Bill Pay...?

Thanks,

-Steve

Bill pay.

Advertisement