Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Welcome to the eMobile thread, on Boards to answer your queries

Options
1686970717274»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi Siamsa Sessions

Ultimately you will need to request this by contacting accounts on 1800690000 however I have been informed that the contract must be complete before an upgrade can be arranged.

I'm sorry I can't do more

Thanks
    AL

Ok, thanks for info. Been trying to call into a shop for weeks but couldn't seem to get around to it.
    No problem Siamsa Sessions - I can fully relate to that :)

AL

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭crasy dash

Hi there

I am a current emobile customer wishing to give my 30days notice to cancel my contract.

Have been on hold for twenty minutes waiting to speak to someone in the cancellation team.

As well as the phonecall i wish to send a registered letter to confirm my 30 days notice.
    Can you please just inform me as to which department to send my cancellation letter to

Thanks
    Gearoid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

crasy dash wrote: »
    Hi there

I am a current emobile customer wishing to give my 30days notice to cancel my contract.

Have been on hold for twenty minutes waiting to speak to someone in the cancellation team.

As well as the phonecall i wish to send a registered letter to confirm my 30 days notice.
    Can you please just inform me as to which department to send my cancellation letter to

Thanks
    Gearoid
    Hi there crasy dash

Unfortunately you will have to speak to the Retention Team personally so they can go through the cancellation process, last bill & charges.

They will then provide an email address to send your cancellation confirmation to.

-Al

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭Kazbah

Hi,

I am moving from eMobile. I have been a billpay customer on paperless billing. How would I find out my account number? I can't see it when I log on to eMobile online?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Gon10

Hi is there a problem with the network at the moment cannot make or receive calls

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,743 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

Good evening,
    I've just used the live chat option in Support from the emobile.ie.

I have issue's with my phone which I was upgraded to on 22 July. It has been an issue since early August, but I discounted it at first as I thought I was still getting used to the options. About a week ago I got feed up and decided to go into a store tomorrow. (first day off with no kids)
    I decided to try emobile.ie to look at my options.
    I explained the 2 (seperate) problems to Livechat and was told that I would have to go into the store to check their policy. Apparently the person on chat was unable to advise me on store policy. 
    How can the stores have a policy on repair/replacement that the emobile live chat cannot explain? 

XXXX: The stores would have the one policy, we wouldn't deal with it here so I can't comment what they can do.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 cork2013

Hi,
    Just wondering if and when the 6s will be available on EMobile? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ellen mcdonagh

I am an eir customer and I ordered 2 mobile phones around 3 weeks ago and still no show can you sort this for me thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

I am an eir customer and I ordered 2 mobile phones around 3 weeks ago and still no show can you sort this for me thanks
    Hi ellen mcdonagh

I'm sorry, the best advice we can offer is to contact eir accounts on free phone 1901 or 1800690000

Thanks
    AL

Advertisement