Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Closed] Win a SIM Free HTC Desire HD smartphone

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Danielg

My ideal app would be the i-spy app which would allow me to spy on anyone that I wish and to make sure the scroungers in the dail are not just sitting there doing nothing!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,938 ✭✭✭long_b

I'd love an app that would act as a remote control for my tellys and such - you never lose your phone !!

• Registered Users Posts: 36 neonlampshade

an app that detects if the screen is cracked, and compensates for it allowing your to read cracked screens

• Registered Users Posts: 36 neonlampshade

Danielg wrote: »
    My ideal app would be the i-spy app which would allow me to spy on anyone that I wish and to make sure the scroungers in the dail are not just sitting there doing nothing!

Already exists http://www.google.com/latitude

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Danielg

That's a good app but I want to see live footage of what's happening!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭lookinbusy

Haven't read through the whole thread so this has possibly been mentioned already , but I reckon a breathalyzer app that stops you making calls or texts when over the limit would be brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

Id like an app that could fine my car for me, when Im in a large car park.Id get one of them or else Id have to paint my car illuminous orange/green.Think the app would be better.
    Thanks for considering me.Cathy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Cots1

My app would be a solar power powered app, the phone charges itself left out in the sun and when plugged into the main the meter goes backwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Flimbos

An app that a lot of people would find useful these days would be the i-quit

This app monitors the government's running of the country, and when it appears they have lost the plot and don't know what they're doing - it fires them :D

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭a_ominous

An app that runs on the handset and plays a ringtone when you clap, just so you can find your phone when you've mislaid it in the house.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

The I-Work app:

An app that you program do do your work for you ie. respond to emails via exchange integration, answer phone calls by integrating with your phone system. Will also connect to a remote interactive smart holgraphic projector which makes it look like you are still sitting at your desk. Some development of AI may be required.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭jt72

I would love an app that I could use to keep track of food in my house to prevent waste/spoiling.

I could scan a barcode and enter a best-before or use by date and it would alert me when items are going off. Even better, it might recommend recipes so I could use them up before they do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

I'd like an app which would let me understand women, they could speak into it and it would strip down what they said into practical monosyllabic answers.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭AndOne

My idead App would be An app which would play music only loud enough for your ears which would mean you wouldn't need earphones and each phone is only compatible with each phone so we wouldnt need angry earphones anymore :) :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭mistress_gi

My dream app would be the i-fit, this app would turn all the sweet that I eat into lean muscle turning me into a supermodel!!!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

My ideal app would locate my position in a city and be able to list nearby activities that are happening within half an hour. Ie. 2 movies start 5minutes from you at xyz cinema. Cinema is the only example I can think of at the minute :o but it could be useful for all sorts of stuff. Like a comedy night about to start in a nearby pub!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 furlonr3

my dream app would be called the i-sober and would edit/correct all texts i send when drunk to save following day mortification!

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭cabra64

i-loo

new app to warm the toilet seat before i descend to...use the loo!

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭lazer.blue

What about an app to turn your mobile into a phone and nothing else. Make and receive calls without the browsers and maps etc etc!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 23 King Kong

My ideal app would compare my current banks savings rate with what is on offer in the market and advise me of better offers and what the benefit would be.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Neevie92

Mine would be the iLoveEarlyMornings which would make me want to get up early in the morning instead of wanting to break the alarm clock.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭TakeTheVeil

Right now, i'm doing a lot of reading for a college assignment.

I'd love to be able to scan and store the paragraph i'm reading along with the reference of the author and book. It'd be a massive time saver..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭pampootie

the i-Liner-an app which will turn my lovely ginormous HD screen into a mirror for quick makeup application on the go. naturally, while i do this, the app will keep up a steady flow of compliments about my beauty and general amazingness. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Poor

A carpooling app that shows you whether someone goes the same way in the same time you want to go. Drivers could submit their route details and also ask for some contribution if they want to. It would reduce users' carbon-footprint, make journeys faster and cheaper than public transportation. Not to mention the social factor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Poor

An app that lets you heat up your car by the time you need it. I just hate getting into a freezing car.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭smythwicks

my favourite would be the I-dontknow to give you the creativity for competitions when you need it most :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭gebbel

Mine would be the i-owe...an app that keeps track of when my bills are due so I can pay them on time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭FootyFan24

I love films, so an app that can play the film i'm thinking of at any time would be great!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Tealplayboymmc

iTrike - It would transform your Smartphone into a Tron Bike :D

Would be cool and save on all those parking meters :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

My ideal app would be one that periodically orders flowers and cards etc. for the OH to keep her sweet and take the time of thinking and planning it maybe throwing in the odd random holiday for 2 away somewhere. It would be called Instant-NOmance :pac:

Advertisement