Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

Great mission alright, just not when your a level 14 mage :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Finished it there. That's me done with it for a long time. Maybe I can have my life back now :o

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 2,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭KonFusion

Finished it there. That's me done with it for a long time. Maybe I can have my life back now :o

one-does-not-simply-stop-playing-skyrim.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

This genuinely had me laughing out loud...which is not a good thing since it's 4am and there are people here sleeping.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,980 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

in other news has anyone ever been woken by someone in a neighboring room laughing?

Thought not :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

When will 1.3 be released for pc?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

Is it not released already ?

I read it fixes the problem where the Y-axis sensitivity was directly proportional to your current FPS. Hope it god it fixes it, thats why i wasnt playing for a while.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I thought it was only released for xbox atm?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

unless it has been released for the PS3 between 9pm last night and now then no it hasnt come out yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭but43r

unless it has been released for the PS3 between 9pm last night and now then no it hasnt come out yet.

I downloaded some sort of patch last night (92 mb). Not sure if it was 1.3?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭DaveDaRave

Well the cracked version is out :P

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

Shryke wrote: »
    Mother****er!
    I fingered the wizard! I'm pissed.

Nah it's cool.
    If you wait around Windhelm one night, the real murderer will strike again. You can attack him just after he kills his victim, or else just follow him back to his secret lair (ie Heirjim) and confront him there. Win win

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

I thought it was only released for xbox atm?

Patch 1.3 came out on PC first. Monday I think?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭SlipperyPeople

silly question...

on xbox how do you move the map marker? Mine only seems to let me move it at random times

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

silly question...

on xbox how do you move the map marker? Mine only seems to let me move it at random times
    I had trouble on the PC too with it. the way you move it is by moving your cursor away from the custom marker and then trying to place it there. it will give you the option of moving it/removing it or leaving it where it is.
    Dont try and place a new custom cursor so close to the original spot as it just wont let you. Move away, lay a new one and then put it where you want it to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭SlipperyPeople

I had trouble on the PC too with it. the way you move it is by moving your cursor away from the custom marker and then trying to place it there. it will give you the option of moving it/removing it or leaving it where it is.
    Dont try and place a new custom cursor so close to the original spot as it just wont let you. Move away, lay a new one and then put it where you want it to go.

hmm ya i get ya. It looks to be the same way as in the fallout games but its still random for me ill give it a go again tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

How do u become a thane in that section ?

From uesp.net
    You can purchase this house no matter whether you side with Empire or Stormcloaks. If you side with the Stormcloaks, you must complete the Fort Neugrad mission before Jorleif will make the house available for sale. If you choose the Empire, you have to defeat the Stormcloaks before you can buy it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭longhalloween

Skyrim just became unplayable for me today.

I was doing the Civil War mission
    defending Whiterun from the Stormcloaks
    and the framerate just dropped to about 2 fps. Nothing I do can fix this.

Get on the update Bethesda!!:mad::mad:

13mb save file on Ps3:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 714 ✭✭✭PlainP

silly question...

All I did was just move your arrow to anywhere on the map that doesn't have a place found and when you select it it gives you the option to remove the marker :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭al28283

Skyrim just became unplayable for me today.

I was doing the Civil War mission
    defending Whiterun from the Stormcloaks
    and the framerate just dropped to about 2 fps. Nothing I do can fix this.

Get on the update Bethesda!!:mad::mad:

13mb save file on Ps3:(

They already said this would take a long time to fix

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Yea I'm hoping it gets patched soon alright..

I'm over 10k anyway dunno whether its on 11k or 15k or what but its a big file now anyway and it was going ok until I met my 1st ever backwards flying dragon..

Game lowered itself to a fps rate that was just unplayable (PS3).. At this stage it was 4:30 in the morn so it was prob good timing in hindsight :D

I still the game that much that I'll battle on over xmas regardless!

Are there any console commands to remove inventory items?

I did the side quest in attaining the various musical instruments(lute, drum and flute) for the Bards College and I'm still stuck with them in muy inventory, they weigh 10 between them and I could find better uses for that space.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

I don't think quest items add to your inventory weight. They have a weight number but they actually weigh nothing.

Or so I've heard.

EGriff wrote: »
    I don't think quest items add to your inventory weight. They have a weight number but they actually weigh nothing.

Or so I've heard.

I never added it up to see, but a lot of quest items weigh 0 while these have weights so I'd imagine they take up the space?!....

Regardless if there's some command I can use to delete them I'd prefer to just get rid off them as I've finished that quest already.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Just downloaded patch 2.02 for PS3, when was that released? Haven't played in a good while.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

There is a multiplayer mod :eek:

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3592

Probably buggy as fúck, though.

Spunge wrote: »
    There is a multiplayer mod :eek:

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3592

Probably buggy as fúck, though.

it is,video of it here

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2011/12/16/skyrim-mod-adds-multiplayer.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

INstalled PS3 patch, I dont wanna speak too soon.. but I have to say.....

The whole lagging thing appears gone for me!

Well happy!

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

PC Users with ATI cards:

Use the 12.1 Preview driver not the 11.12 driver for Skyrim and other games. 11.12 does not include the enhancements of 11.11c and AMD themselves recommend this step for all gamers.

You can find them here: http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/Catalyst121Previewdriver.aspx

Cut and paste from Elder Scrolls forum for people who don't use it.

In other news lost all my save games yesterday due to file corruption crap. So 55 hours gone. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,853 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

nesf wrote: »
    In other news lost all my save games yesterday due to file corruption crap. So 55 hours gone. :(

**** balls...

On the brighter side, opportunity to start as a different race/class!

Advertisement