Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Protest March 27/11/2010

Options
1313233343537»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,598 ✭✭✭✭prinz

When you have no comprehension of what's said to you it's much easier to attempt a retreat under cover of self deluding vague general statements.

Like, say, refusing to explain yourself and resorting to personal remarks?

Listen mate, you are the one who doesn't have the wherewithall to actual go any deeper than meaningless soundbites. Like I said already, there could be some merit in your ideas so I wanted to expand on them. Unfortunately that appears to be beyond your capabilities. Then you accuse me of having an "obsession with taxing the Vatican".... except that was your idea. :confused: Either you have thought out your ideas or you haven't. Clearly you haven't.

Nevermind, cod, potato whatever, you have repeatedly refused to answer a simple question.... so I believe the comprehension difficulties lie on your side.

Advertisement