Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[COMPETITION] Win tickets and dinner for Brian Eno's spectacular APOLLO in November

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭personaltrainer

id bring my brother as he recently got a telescope and very interested in astronomy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,733 ✭✭✭Klingon Hamlet

I'd bring the girl I have a secret crush on :)

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭appleb

I'd bring my fab boyfriend coz he is out of this world:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Rubble

I would bring my girlfriend with me. Ch-ching!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Africa

This is on the birthday of my girlfriend!

So I would have to say I would bring her; but we are both big space heads, we both lovely photography of the wonders of space, as well as the beauty of it. I honestly cannot think of a better way to celebrate her birthday than a nice meal, a show about space and some fabulous music.

My dream as a child was always to become as astronaut...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Jenroche

I'd bring my son. He's been fascinated by space all his life. This would be a perfect gift for him as his birthday is 6th November.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭ailbheonolan

I would bring my best mate Caitlín, we don't go out together enough!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 maureengh

would give tickets to my son he is studying science and would love to go
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭S.R.F.C.

I'd bring my moon fanatic friend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭Ald

I'd bring me moth... You just can't bate it. A bit of moth and a bit of grub a dub dub... What's the show again?! Oh yeah... Brian Eno... Eno, that's a good name... Sounds very Dublin so it does... I know loadsa people who end in 'o' so I do. That's the mad yoke that makes the wacko tunes for airports int it? Love that guy! His stuff 'd b brill for a bit of a smoke so it would!

Ah no, only joking. Love Eno. Love his music and would love to bring the other half! Would thorougly make the most of it! Cheers!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Daisy Steiner

I'll bring my nephew who is the light of my life! He'll be blown away by this :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,231 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Would be amazing to go to, love atmospheric music and photography. Would bring my girlfriend as she into science side of it all, and would be an awesome extra 21st birthday present for her.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 wardy79

would love to win this, id have to bring my wife and her buzz lightyear cuddle toy....:)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I'd bring my mum, she's a total speace-head, loves astronomy and is a huge star trek fan, she'd love it :)

She practically stalks the International Space Station, whenever it's visible she's out there in the garden staring at it in the sky, the astronauts up there must feel her creeping on them each rotation!

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭notGill

I'd take my girlfriend.

She is the star to my planet, I revolve around her.... :rolleyes:

I felt a bit sick writing that, hope she reads this now...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

I would be bringing the BF, nice night to be had there. imho.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Siejiang

I would bring another physicist who is also fond of music, just like myself:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

Oh that looks so amazing!

I would bring ... my daddy, I think we'd both really enjoy it and he'd love an excuse to come and visit me up in the big shmoke. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭Goodne

If I won I would bring my husband. I have been out of work for a while now & have no money; he has to pay for everything. It was his birthday a few weeks ago & I couldn't afford a present for him & I felt so bad about it; don't know where I am going to get the money for a Christmas present for him so if I won it would be like a late birthday present & early Christmas present all in one.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭BlueNemo

I wouldn't bring anyone.

I'd let the parents have a night out on me for a change.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 thedude!

I would bring my best friend, i owe him haha !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭gopod

I would bring my boyfriend.
    Nice prize - thanks for putting it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

I'd bring my girlfriend.

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭daigo75

I'd love to go, I'd bring my wife and the little treasure she carries in her belly. A new star due to be born next year! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭NoQuarter

Id bring my dad.

He's been a keen astronomer his whole life and was due to go watch the Alliance Atlas 5 rocket launch in California this year which he had been planning and saving for for 2 years but he had to cancel the trip in August as my mother took very ill.

Shes doing ok now thankfully but id like to take him to that to give him his astonomical fix for the year! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭dashboard_hula

I'd bring my boyfriend..he's a bit of a space cadet, suit him :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭jkforde

I'd bring my recently-ex girlfriend to inspire her to look beyond bleedin' X-factor! Help me save her from inanity and vacuousness!

🌦️ 6.7kwp, 45°, SSW, mid-Galway 🌦️

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 misslooper

I would bring my best friend Majella.She's been fantastic support for me recently and would love to bring her to this because i know she would absolutely love it!! She has a huge interest in photography and star glazing with her telescope! Plus we've never been to the National Concert Hall before!

Thank You
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭Squall Leonhart

I'd bring my girlfriend.

Nothing too original about my answer there. No need for further explanation or astronomical puns or jokes, or soppy love stories about how wonderful my girlfriend is, etc.

I'd bring my girlfriend, and we'd have a nice evening. Done. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭davidsatelle100

I'd bring my wife along with me

Advertisement