Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[COMPETITION] Win tickets and dinner for Brian Eno's spectacular APOLLO in November

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭scorn

It would have to be Major Tom, though if ground control can't contact him it'd have to be my wife (she's a space cadet)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

I'd bring myself, Put my feet up on the extra chair and eat two meals, have two desserts... awesome!

joking, joking... I'd bring my boyfriend, he works away a lot so time together at something awesome like this would be perfection. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭andrewire

Would love to attend with my partner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 lady-bracknell

I'd bring my husband Mark, although I wonder would he be a waste of 'space'?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭clairemcbear

The nerdy other half would LOVE this! and I would love the dinner,being a poor student!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

I would bring myself and the hubby and since tis an awfully long time since we had a night out we would be over the moon to win.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭OhThePenguin

I'd bring the girlfriend because she's out of this world :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭peckerhead

I'd bring my 15-year-old daughter because she has an amazing talent for music and loves sciencey bits.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 canice

count me on as i am spaced most of the time (wishful thinkin on my part)
    t

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭Musefan

To this concert I would bring,
    the sun, the moon and stars,
    and if that was to be too little,
    the violent atmosphere of mars,
    would accompany me,
    with asteroid jewels,aplenty to attend.
    And failing all of these, I guess,
    It would have to be my boyfriend

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 415 ✭✭SeanKev

I would bring my Science teacher,
    she single handedly salvaged me a pass in my Leaving and got me into the college of my choice.
    She's a scientist, and she listens to rock music all the time (she even used to play Iron Maiden in class sometimes!) Match made in heaven for her, and I'll finally be able to repay her.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,490 ✭✭✭✭kippy

I'd love to win this am really interested in this kinda stuff and the music would be a good side show!

I would bring the wife. She hates this kinda thing and it would be payback for the long evenings of soaps I have endured* for years.

*may not be true.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭BrookieD

My Wife, Simple she is my best friend and we could really do with a night out she has been in the dumps lately and could do with a lift.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭gjc

Would bring my husband he would be "over the moon", might take him a while to "come back down to earth";)

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭Cableguy

Id bring my Mam who still makes me dinner every day. Thanks mam love you dearly x

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Sun Myung Moon of course..he tells me he's never been.

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭maceocc2

Would love to go, I'd bring the Wife, she loves the whole space thing, she even has a "Space money Jar" to save up for a flight on Virgin Galatic

• Registered Users Posts: 42 pattly

Id bring my sister we're both space cadets. :rolleyes: (joke)

Actually it would be a nice day out .

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭npgallag

Would love to go to this and bring the girlfriend...she always says im a bit of and astronaut so would feel right at home here.:D.and the look on her face when i tell her I'm bringing her out to dinner and then a show...well lets just say...she would have stars in her eyes..:p

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭ElishaR86

I'd bring my boyfriend. He loves all that kind of stuff. He has his own telescope for looking at the stars and has a pic of the universe as his wallpaper. He also loves going out for dinner and trying new restaurants.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭Macanri

I'm such a spacer ... I'ld love this. So would my wife, whom I would bring - she's not a spacer :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭Linguo

I'd love to go to this with my boyfriend as we're really into Astronomy and I'm even studying it through the OU and it would be lovely to appreciate the stars for a night without getting our bits frozen off with the weather!!

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭V4

Would love to go this this with the wife.
    Space is so cool and fascinating :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

I would bring my Dad because he has a keen interest in all things scientific and would love this prize. Noone deserves it more after all the health issues he has :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 jessica217

Hi, I would ask my Dad to go. He loves music. He inspired my love of it. It would be great to share an evening like that with him. Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭sophie1234

i would bring my dad its the kinda thing he loves and really deserves to go to!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭fakefurbabe

Oh I would to go to this!! I'd bring my boyf Richie :)

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭carnsoreboxer

I'd bring my darling other half who has always had a fascination with everything relating to exploring space

• Registered Users Posts: 7 gmanprofit

I would bring my girlfriend who loves eno's works, she's always talking about him thank christ i was listening. This year has been tough on her that night would be brilliant, Thanks..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

I'd bring YORE MA

:D

Advertisement