Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Promotions' Thread ***Info, News & Results***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

There is a severe lack of cop on and capital letters in this thread.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭Smoshi

Alright lads lets try leave all that behind now. no need for the hate/.

did anybody else make it to the dcw show and wud they care to review it aswell?

(also how many wrestlers are on here under a difrent name?no need to snoop imho)

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Shadooby

I was there and gave my thoughts but according to dcw4life I wasnt there.

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭littleman

Shadooby wrote: »
    I was there and gave my thoughts but according to dcw4life I wasnt there.

i hope the guy handing the money at the front door was nice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭nlw_coleman

None of my business really Gimmick, but isn't a bit harsh to ban someone and delete their posts. It is an opinion forum after all. And besides, I think it's bad enough that Irish promotions are forbidden from posting individual threads about their shows (I think that has negatively affected Irish wrestling tbh) but I do see the thinking behind it and that's another matter really i suppose.

Anyway, this "Irish Promotions" Thread has gone quiet enough over recent years. Its only when people start to have a difference of opinion that it gets busy again. Surely that's a good thing?

Again, your the boss, it's your choice. I just think it's important to keep people interested in checking this thread out. If people are afraid to say things that are on their mind, maybe more people will drop off and before long nobody will be posting!

Years ago, Irish promotions were constantly spoken about. Now, hardly ever. If someone wants to make a tit out of himself like DCW4Life did, let him (or indeed her)! And let people lash back. Why not?
    Just my opinion... let people have their say in an opinion forum once its not vulger or racist. Its only wrestling, its not like anything too bad can be said anyway.
    Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

^ Calling people cock suckers at every turn does not endear him to me. He was completely unable to partake in a regular discussion, preferring to go for potty mouth. That is not needed here, nor anywhere. If I let it slide, a precedent is set, so no I was not harsh in the slightest. The fact he is only banned for a month is as lenient as I will get.

With regard to the not having individual threads, that is something I will have a chat with BH about, and perhaps we will give it a go of allowing it again.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18 wrestlinpenis

When are dcw gonna book paul shorrt?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭nlw_coleman

gimmick wrote: »
    ^ Calling people cock suckers at every turn does not endear him to me. He was completely unable to partake in a regular discussion, preferring to go for potty mouth. That is not needed here, nor anywhere. If I let it slide, a precedent is set, so no I was not harsh in the slightest. The fact he is only banned for a month is as lenient as I will get.

With regard to the not having individual threads, that is something I will have a chat with BH about, and perhaps we will give it a go of allowing it again.

Fair enough mate! your probably right. He was out of line and clearly locked! :) Just hope people aren't afraid to post opinions and be honest is all!
    On the individual thread thing, I think maybe if each show could have a thread it might help Irish Wrestling in general. And perhaps keep the Generic thread aswell for general discussion. Just a thought, obviously there's pros and cons. Thanks for the reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭madzer

is johnny nataro on the nlw for real this bloke is only on the scene and he works for two great promotions already

i have to see this guy

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Shadooby

I saw Notaro at the last MSW show and he was really good, like I said in my short review, he is one to watch for the future. Great build and good looks ;)

• Advertisement

When are dcw gonna book paul shorrt?

whos paul short is he some iww wrestler?

flahavaj wrote: »
    There is a severe lack of cop on and capital letters in this thread.:pac:

its a thread not a spellin check website i get lazy to and hate spelling all words

Shadooby wrote: »
    I saw Notaro at the last MSW show and he was really good, like I said in my short review, he is one to watch for the future. Great build and good looks ;)

nice what style does he do and were he come from?

That_Chick wrote: »
    ive nothing to hide, Siren here

......cant we all just get along :)

retro_60s_70s_hippie_peace_sign_poster-p228369790178558242tdcp_400.jpg

is siren the dcw girl with blonde hair

how dare you call me a mark i was the dcw champion, so what if the letters fell off the belt.

what are you talking about and why is every one revealing them selfs?

come everyone reveal yourselves to show that there is no discrimination in wrestling

because we are professionals, who are you madzer are you vic viper? you sound like vic viper

no i'm not a wrestler i have never trained i'm just a boards user and came across this thread didn't know there was wrestling in ireland an from this i started to go the shows my name is mason you wouldn't know me i have seen your stuff in dcw your good man

madzer wrote: »
    no i'm not a wrestler i have never trained i'm just a boards user and came across this thread didn't know there was wrestling in ireland an from this i started to go the shows my name is mason you wouldn't know me i have seen your stuff in dcw your good man

well the reason im the champion is because im the best most well known and handsome wrestler in ireland and im pure rich from all the wrestling matches i win

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

because we are professionals, who are you madzer are you vic viper? you sound like vic viper

I can guarantee this isn't Kev. It's someone taking the piss.

it is me leggo who else would it be?

You've left it wide open for me...and I'll be banned if I say what I really think...so I'll just leave it at: some kid who pretends to be obscure Irish wrestlers online in their spare time. People can fill in the blanks themselves.

• Advertisement

leggo wrote: »
    You've left it wide open for me...and I'll be banned if I say what I really think...so I'll just leave it at: some kid who pretends to be obscure Irish wrestlers online in their spare time. People can fill in the blanks themselves.

wow you take this internet to seriously. its me b.b stone cold of ireland kevin metcalfe, hows things?

wow you take this internet to seriously. its me b.b stone cold of ireland kevin metcalfe, hows things?

Give up dude. It's not working.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Wrestlinpenis aint Kevin Metcalfe I can tell ya that for a fact.Just someone being weird!

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Justin Ternet

This place has taken a dive, big time.
    For the record I AM TIGER WOODS.

This place has taken a dive, big time.
    For the record I AM TIGER WOODS.

some people say, me/Kevin Metcalfe is the irish Tiger Woods

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

some people say, me/Kevin Metcalfe is the irish Tiger Woods

Dude just give it up,everyone knows you're lying.
    If you're going to pretend to be someone at least be funny or something.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

lads did you not see what happened to DCW4life? There's only one outcome for this line of conversation.

Dude just give it up,everyone knows you're lying.
    If you're going to pretend to be someone at least be funny or something.

I can confirm that this is not the real Aisling.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Justin Ternet

Im not really me.

• Advertisement

Deep man, real deep.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement