Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Promotions' Thread ***Info, News & Results***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭madzer

Wow, if true, everyone loses there.

Why would I take the risk of going to a MSW show now? Theres every chance someone at the door will have a grudge against me for some reason and refuse me entry. Beyond counter-productive.

maybe mark savage did something wrong ? personally when i go to the dcw shows savage looks like he hasn't a clue what hes doing and looks stupid has he trained in anyway ?
    and speaking of msw did any one else get refused or go to the show i would like to hear a review i didnt go im dying at home .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭Smoshi

Alrite lads.

I went to the msw show last nite and i dint see anybody be refused entry.
    Is this mark savage the same one that works for dcw? why would they not let him in?

the show was really gud though. match of the nite was definitely Brother skelly vs Tunder titan. Skelly is really good as a goodie. i think he should be good in dcw aswell :)

there was a battle royal that was abit sh*t tbh. didnt enjoy that tooo much but anyway.

other good match was tandk from dcw against 2 lads i never seen before. very good tag action. i really like tom and karl, tho why was siren wit them?

cant remember exactly what the other matches were :) but if i remember who was vs who ill post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭Rawm2008

As far i know hes trained in nothing, Hes just best mates with dave power as for being the only person turned away so far it seems it, so hes obviously done something cause if it was a DCW thing why would they book the DCW tag champs Tom & Karl, Jonny Stash and Lycan guys who work for DCW!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭Rawm2008

the card from there facebook page

SHOW CARD

Bro Skelly VS Thunder Titan
    Lycan VS James Arnold
    Darren Holmes VS Johnny Notaro
    Johnny Stash + Damien Corvin VS Tom Finnegan + Karl Brien
    Lenny Hanna VS Niall Fox
    Battle Royal
    Lee Lightning VS Insano

Give us a review smoshi as you were prob the only boards member there

Rawm2008 wrote: »
    the card from there facebook page

SHOW CARD

Bro Skelly VS Thunder Titan
    Lycan VS James Arnold
    Darren Holmes VS Johnny Notaro
    Johnny Stash + Damien Corvin VS Tom Finnegan + Karl Brien
    Lenny Hanna VS Niall Fox
    Battle Royal
    Lee Lightning VS Insano

Give us a review smoshi as you were prob the only boards member there

thanks mate!

Brother skelly vs thunder titan = match of the night imho. Much prefer lightning as singles than a team. loads of potential. Skelly was gr8 and i really like him as a good guy.

Lycan vs James Arnold = dont remember a whole heap about this one. that mite be a bad thing though because i realy like lycan! and the other guy is the dcw referee i think so i think that ruined it for me abit.

Darren holmes vs notaro = this was pretty good imho. Darren is good as a baddy and i like him in dcw. never seen notaro b4 but he lookd ok and did some nice moves.

stash and corvin vs t & k = really liked this. tandk are a good team but i wish they matched in tights and boots etc. but good match. the bad guys were real good at getting the kids in the crowd really angry. and corvin looks abit mental :)

Hanna vs Fox = all i remember about this is that i think fox is the guy who does space cadet in dcw. good moves from him (as usual) but the match dragged abit. lenny hanna is REALLY dull imo. not much charisma which wuld be ok if he was a great wrestler but i dont enjoy him. sorry lads :(

Battle royal = boring. Sorry!

Lee lightning vs insano = really great match aswell. dont know if lightnings belt was on the line though. but fun match to watch! i like insano, though hes look freaks me out. he has shaggy hair and beard kinda like my dog but hes a great flyer. lightning was ok too but i dont think hes able to do singles aswell as tunder titan. i think thunder titan could easily go singles.

It was a really good show overall and worth going out to tallaght! but i dint like reading that someone was refused entry (even mark savage :P) cause if i train with dcw i still want to go to msw shows :(

also sorry for my bad writing. i have arteritus in my hands so its a strain to type sometimes. hope its not hard to read :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 TandL

Thunder and Lightning will be in action:
    No Limit Wrestling Friday May 6th,
    Rivermount Boys F.C., St. Helena's Road, Finglas,
    Doors: 7pm Tickets €12

Mainstagewrestling TrainingAcademy
    Thunder and Lightning come to
    Good Council GAA Drimnagh 12
    on May 28th.
    Doors: 7pm Tickets €10

Also:
    NLW Saturday May 7th C.Y.M.S. Hall, Kildare Town Doors: 5.30pm, Bell Time: 6.00pm
    and Sunday May 8th Thomas Davis GAA Club, Kiltipper Road, Tallaght Doors: 6.30pm, Bell Time: 7.00pm

More MSW shows to be announced soon.

Rawm2008 wrote: »
    As far i know hes trained in nothing, Hes just best mates with dave long as for being the only person turned away so far it seems it, so hes obviously done something cause if it was a DCW thing why would they book the DCW tag champs Tom & Karl, Jonny Stash and Lycan guys who work for DCW!

tom, karl and lycan train at the msw school its on there website so isnt dcw booking msw guys i dont know were stash trains

Smoshi wrote: »
    thanks mate!

Lee lightning vs insano = really great match aswell. dont know if lightnings belt was on the line though. but fun match to watch! i like insano, though hes look freaks me out. he has shaggy hair and beard kinda like my dog but hes a great flyer. lightning was ok too but i dont think hes able to do singles aswell as tunder titan. i think thunder titan could easily go singles.

also sorry for my bad writing. i have arteritus in my hands so its a strain to type sometimes. hope its not hard to read :)

i have seen lee lightning in tag work and singles from old cpw and i thought he was pretty good doing both and that was back in the day so i haven seen him lately in singles but im sure he coul have only got better but then again i will have to see for myself
    also did i read the first one right did you say brother skelly was a good guy and the arteritus thing its was perfect to read thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Tommy Jackal

Bangor Championship Wrestling are working on a line up of shows coming soon so stay tuned. With the regular roster and a few set to make their BCW debut's it is sure to be very interesting over the next few shows!

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Shadooby

I have to agree. Skelly Vs Titan was without a doubt the match of the night, some great work from both guys and Skelly really does play face very well.
    Lycan Vs James Arnold was pretty much a squash match with lycan playing the heel bully
    Darren Holmes VS Johnny Notaro I would put this as my 2nd favourite of the night. Notaro has a good look and a lot of potential for the future.
    Johnny Stash + Damien Corvin VS Tom Finnegan + Karl Brien was a good bout, T&K have been doing really well, I always enjoy their matches and this was really well done. Corvin looks like a monster, fantastic, Stash though seems to have put on a little weight from the last time I saw him wrestle, no offence to the guy, he's still pretty good but its just something I noticed.
    Lenny Hanna VS Niall Fox, I'm sorry guys, it was a little dull, I remember seeing Hanna wrestle in CPW and I've never seen Fox wrestle before but Smoshi I think mentioned that he's Space Cadet, if that is him then maybe I have lol, he is pretty good from what I saw but like I said, it was kinda dull.
    The Trainee Battle Royal I personally think went on a little too long and it was ages before there was an elimination. 1 thing I was wondering about was what was Thunder Titan doing in it when he isnt a Trainee? The winner was a trainee called Jordan, at least I think thats his name as there was a huge group of his family & friends that were screaming so loud it was deafening. Basically it was down to himself, his best mate and Titan, he elminated his best mate straight away and went after Titan, there was some back and forth with Titan skinning the cat but I think Jordan hit a drop kick that sent Titan to the floor.

Lee Lightning VS Insano was a good main event, the ending was BS though, Insano won the title but then Titan had a piece of paper and read that because of some MSW rule/law the belt cant change at a live event. WTF is that about? So does that mean it can only change during training?

With regards to Marc Savage being refused entry, I was probably already inside by that time so I didnt see anything, I dont think its some sort of anti DCW thing or however you want to call it because I did notice Max Martello over near the entrance after the show.

Anyway, it was a good show, I would definately go to another MSW show if I can get to one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭dublin championship wrestling

Championship Choice holder Andy Phoenix responds to "All Star" Anthony Idol's comments on their upcoming match at DCW Aftermath Saturday April 30th 2011 O'Connell's School Richmond Street Dublin 3 www.dublinwrestling.ie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqOwVchNPg0

DCW Aftermath

€10 Adults €8 Children

DCW Heavyweight Championship Match
    Ballymun Bruiser v Vic Viper w/Father Soul

#1 Contendership Match for the DCW Heavyweight Championship
    Irish Dragon w/Linda v Danny "The Pain" Deans w/Max Martello

DCW Tag Team Championship Match
    T & K w/Marc Savage v British Bold w/ Siren

Andy Phoenix w/Lucy v "All Star" Anthony Idol

Tucker v Kevin Sean Roxx

Career v Secret
    Darren Holmes w/Siren v "The Lone Wolf" Lycan

Working Class John v LA Warren
    Stipulation to be chosen by the DCW fans on www.dublinwrestling.ie

Space Cadet v Galligan

More matches to be announced soon

Card subject to change

Is Antony Idol american?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭the flananator

Good to see Max Martello getting booked! Was super-over with the kids last time I saw him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 569 ✭✭✭CoolHat

IWW have a new Facebook page up and running, dedicated to Irish Whip's training, including all details on it's trainers, Mandrake & The Supermodel. Read the pages "About Me" to read why, if you want to become a wrestler in Ireland, these 2 men are the most professionally qualified & experienced to do so, with HD footage of both men wrestling. Get in contact via the e-mail listed on the page, or contact/add the page directly for all the information you need. We look forward to hearing from you!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002350872333

So does this mean IWW have a training school back open?

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭IWWINFORMATION

CoolHat wrote: »
    So does this mean IWW have a training school back open?

No we train before shows but we have at minimum 4 shows within the next 2 weeks & weekly shows all summer long. From the page;

"IWW have shows EVERY week all summer long. Plenty of time to train, get booked, and just like all of our most recent trainee success stories, make a lasting imppression with us. Read the 'About Me' for everything you need to know about us, what we have to offer, and what our trainees have achieved in under one year."

The first DCW for You Tube was filmed at the DCW Wrestling School, Xavier Avenue, North Strand Road, Dublin 3 with Irish Dragon & Bam Katraz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AyZrDfsraA

Ring time available on request for experienced Irish wrestlers, €5 per hour

10€ per class or 20€ for 3 classes

A summer seminar with Mad Man Manson coming soon

dcwwrestlingschool@gmail.com

www.dublinwrestling.ie

Next DCW house show is Saturday May 14th 2011

Just out of curiosity what are peoples rankings of the current irish wrestling scene? with so many promotions now its quite like what the irish wrestling scene was 6-ish years ago (ie, iww, cpw, nwa ireland) So where you would rank them?

for me:

1, DCW - number 1 promotion out there I think. Runs regular shows, has a pool of talent from various promotions (ie former iww guys, former cpw guys etc)
    2, Main Stage Wrestling - while one could say DCW was born from the ashes of CPW. I would say MSW actually is. They are running their own shows and are doing their own thing.
    3, NLW - Comes in at third. I just cant help but feel NLW comes second to Rampage when thats in its 'off season'.
    4, IWW - Not what it once used to be. After all, you have to remember it was on the wrestling channel and at one point often running 2 shows a month. What happened? what happend big time.
    5, FFPW - On the surface, FFPW can be compared to IWW. In the sense that both promotions arent what they once were. But! ... At least IWW still runs shows. Albeit, not as regular as they used to while FFPW hardly does. In fact, FFPW/NWA Ireland rarely ever ran shows compared to begin with.

4, IWW - Not what it once used to be. After all, you have to remember it was on the wrestling channel and at one point often running 2 shows a month. What happened? what happend big time.

Just to address that last part, the Wrestling Channel doesn't exist any more & its not for lack of trying we're not on TV! (Though think there is still replays of Whiplash showing on DCTV)

We're running four shows this month & at least 4 a month over summer so I think that last part is misinformed. Especially since times are hard its not a bad schedule we're keeping!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

Anyone know what the "International Wrestling" in Arklow on friday night is?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 wrestlefan101

Just out of curiosity what are peoples rankings of the current irish wrestling scene? with so many promotions now its quite like what the irish wrestling scene was 6-ish years ago (ie, iww, cpw, nwa ireland) So where you would rank them?

for me:

1, DCW - number 1 promotion out there I think. Runs regular shows, has a pool of talent from various promotions (ie former iww guys, former cpw guys etc)
    2, Main Stage Wrestling - while one could say DCW was born from the ashes of CPW. I would say MSW actually is. They are running their own shows and are doing their own thing.
    3, NLW - Comes in at third. I just cant help but feel NLW comes second to Rampage when thats in its 'off season'.
    5, FFPW - On the surface, FFPW can be compared to IWW. In the sense that both promotions arent what they once were. But! ... At least IWW still runs shows. Albeit, not as regular as they used to while FFPW hardly does. In fact, FFPW/NWA Ireland rarely ever ran shows compared to begin with.

not trying 2 piss u off here but do u even go to all them shows to put them in order like that?
    i have only been to 2 dcw shows. so i could nt posibly comment on wat order to put the promotions in. im going to nlw in tallaght on may 8th but even then that will only be 2 promotions i have seen.

• Advertisement

D.Q wrote: »
    Anyone know what the "International Wrestling" in Arklow on friday night is?

International wrestling is the name that Irish Whip Wrestling use.
    Accordingly the story goes alot of people thought that the "whip" part was kinky / dirty etc. So IWW decided to call itself International Wrestling while advertising a show. Seriously some stupid people out there to think that about the whip part :rolleyes:
    not trying 2 piss u off here but do u even go to all them shows to put them in order like that?
    i have only been to 2 dcw shows. so i could nt posibly comment on wat order to put the promotions in. im going to nlw in tallaght on may 8th but even then that will only be 2 promotions i have seen.

I have attended my fair share of irish shows over the years :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 wrestlefan101

International wrestling is the name that Irish Whip Wrestling use.
    Accordingly the story goes alot of people thought that the "whip" part was kinky / dirty etc. So IWW decided to call itself International Wrestling while advertising a show. Seriously some stupid people out there to think that about the whip part :rolleyes:

I have attended my fair share of irish shows over the years :)

yea but u are listing top 5 promotions NOW! so have u been to enuf shows recently to name all those promotions in tat order.? thats what i mean. like if some1 asked me to take wwe, tna, and ring of honor in order i could not do it. i have seen lots of wwe and tna and roh but over the past year i have not seen any roh or very little tna. so i could not rightfully put them in any order. thats all im saying.

Dublin Championship Wrestling is delighted to announce more upcoming dates over the summer months

DCW hopes that all the other promotions will respect our dates and not try and run shows on the same nights. We want the Irish wrestling scene to thrive not die.

Saturday April 30th 2011 DCW Aftermath O'Connell's Secondary School North Richmond Street Dublin 3

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/event.php?eid=133768509993858

Saturday May 14th 2011 In Your Gaff 3 - Free admission and a chance to see the DCW Wrestling School trainees and existing members of the DCW roster in action in the run up to Anarchy In Artane

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/event.php?eid=177553892296450

Saturday May 21st 2011 DCW Anarchy In Artane Artane Beaumont Family Recreation Centre

Leixlip Summer Festival - Saturday June 4th and Sunday June 5th

Saturday June 18th 2011 DCW Blanchardstown Bash Verona Rugby Club

Sunday June 19th 2011 DCW debuts in County Cavan

July 23rd 2011 - Venue TBA
    July 24th 2011 - Venue TBA

August 20th 2011 - Venue TBA

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Dublin-Championship-Wrestling/139770189369934

www.youtube.com/dcwwrestlezone

dublinwrestling@gmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Dublin Championship Wrestling is delighted to announce more upcoming dates over the summer months

DCW hopes that all the other promotions will respect our dates and not try and run shows on the same nights. We want the Irish wrestling scene to thrive not die.

Saturday April 30th 2011 DCW Aftermath O'Connell's Secondary School North Richmond Street Dublin 3

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/event.php?eid=133768509993858

Saturday May 14th 2011 In Your Gaff 3 - Free admission and a chance to see the DCW Wrestling School trainees and existing members of the DCW roster in action in the run up to Anarchy In Artane

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/event.php?eid=177553892296450

Saturday May 21st 2011 DCW Anarchy In Artane Artane Beaumont Family Recreation Centre

Leixlip Summer Festival - Saturday June 4th and Sunday June 5th

Saturday June 18th 2011 DCW Blanchardstown Bash Verona Rugby Club

Sunday June 19th 2011 DCW debuts in County Cavan

July 23rd 2011 - Venue TBA
    July 24th 2011 - Venue TBA

August 20th 2011 - Venue TBA

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Dublin-Championship-Wrestling/139770189369934

www.youtube.com/dcwwrestlezone

dublinwrestling@gmail.com

Ye may come down the south east region lads!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭d1975

Looking forward to DCW Aftermath card looks stacked from top to bottom
    great to see all their dates announced for the summer i look forward to seeing the shows in Artane and Blanchardstown

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭nlw_coleman

Just one week left until No Limit Wrestling Weekend Mayhem!

Friday 6th May - Rivermount Boys F.C., Finglas
    Doors open 7pm, bell time 7.30pm ... Tickets €12

Finglas Grudge Match:
    "Suicide Machine" Paddy Morrow Vs. Robbie Morrissey
    *Personal Note: Over the past 5 months I have seen Morrow and Morrissey go against each other in 3 separate matches and these were among the best matches I've seen live.

Extreme Rules Match:
    OMEN Vs. Danny Butler

Ladies Match:
    Rachelle St. Claire Vs. Kasey Owens

Also Scheduled to appear:
    -NLW World Heavyweight Champion Sir Paul Tracey
    -One Half of the NLW Nationwide Tag Team Champions Shawn Maxer
    -Making their NLW debut, Thunder & Lightening
    -Phil "The Thrill"
    -Bonesaw
    -Tucker
    -And more!

Saturday 7th May - C.Y.M.S. Hall, Kildare Town
    Doors open 5.30pm, bell time 6pm ... Tickets €10
    *CHARITY SHOW*

NLW World Championship Match:
    Shawn Maxer Vs. Sir Paul Tracey (c)

No Holds Barred Former Tag Partners Match:
    Justin Shape Vs. Danny Butler

Triple Threat Match:
    Jordan Devlin Vs. Paddy Morrow Vs. Robbie Morrissey

Also Scheduled to appear:
    - OMEN
    - "All Star" Anthony Idol
    - Tucker
    - Bonesaw
    - Team EPIC
    - Rachelle St. Claire
    - Kasey Owens
    - Philly The Kid
    - And More!

Sunday 8th May - Thomas Davis GAA Club, Kiltipper Rd., Tallaght
    Doors open 6.30pm, bell time 7pm ... Tickets €12

Ladder Match - No1 Contender:
    Shawn Maxer Vs. Jordan Devlin

NLW World Heavyweight Title Match:
    Dunkan Disorderly Vs. Sir Paul Tracey (c)

Inter-Gender Tag Team Match:
    Bonesaw & Kasey Owens Vs. Philly The Kid & Rachelle St. Claire

Also Scheduled to Appear:
    - Justin Shape
    - OMEN
    - Danny Butler
    - Sammy D
    - 'Insano'
    - Lycan
    - Thunder & Lightening
    - Tucker
    - And More!

*Note: Potential title change could alter cards slightly. Card subject to change.

224949_206335816065013_167386333293295_655913_716324_n.jpg

Mandrakes 3+ year reign came to an end last night at the hands of the Supermodel pictures & videos to follow!

DCW Aftermath Saturday April 30th 2011 O'Connell's School, Dublin 1

Report by Irish JR

Ring announcer: Ciaran Halpin

The Irish and Dublin flags were hanging proudly off the stage

The show began with the classiest lady in DCW Siren explaining her absence from Dublin City Mania and expressing her confidence in her boys Darren Holmes & The British Bold tonight. Before she could continue Ballymun Bruiser's music hit and he came into the ring and gave Siren a jawbreaker and just left. Siren got no sympathy from the sold out crowd.

Space Cadet defeated Galligan
    "Sheepshagger" chants directed at Galligan

"The Lone Wolf" Lycan defeated Darren Holmes in a Career v Secret Match

Tucker defeated Kevin Sean Roxx after the match Roxx and Tucker shook hands and Father Soul lost the rag and berated Roxx all the way to the back

DCW Tag Team Championship Match

British Bold had a red carpet laid out for them as they made their entrance. Marc Savage came out wearing a leprachaun hat and novelty glasses and T & K came out with Irish flags

The referee got incapicitated Savage hit the ring with one of the tag belts to hit Damian Dunne but shocked the crowd by nailing Karl Brien full force on the head with the belt. Tom Finnegan hit the ring bulling and while taking his frustrations out on Savage was left open to a sneak attack by the British Bold. British Bold went for the pinfall and Savage unbuttoned his shirt to reveal a DCW referee shirt and counted the 1-2-3!

Winners and NEW DCW Tag Team Champions: The British Bold

Not to sound unprofessional but Im pissed off over it

Championship Choice Holder Andy Phoenix w/Lucy defeated "All Star" Anthony Idol

There was a mixed response in this match with Phoenix getting some support from the crowd. Phoenix used the briefcase to pick up the victory

Ger "The Rebel" Murphy made his return to DCW walking to ringside with LA Warren. He ripped into the crowd about the past present and future criminals on Dublin's Inner City and how they all dealings with the law and tonight the law would deal with the Working Class Revolution. He also couldnt resist bringing up that Cork defeated Dublin twice in the space of 9 months.

LA Warren's Hair v Working Class John's Services

LA Warren w/Ger Murphy defeated Working Class John

#1 Contenders Match for the DCW Heavyweight Championship

Danny "The Pain" Deans w/Max Martello defeated Irish Dragon w/Linda

The crowd were really into this match lots of Danny and Dragon chants during this encounter. Good back and forth action alot of near pinfalls.
    Dragon flew off the top rope and Deans caught him in the Danny bomb for the victory

After the match Dave Power emerged on the stage and reminded everybody of his hatred for Deans, their 5 plus year friendship that ended back at the Debut Event in September and after being humiliated on the biggest night of his life as a promoter at Dublin City Mania by Max Martello he had to take drastic action and revealed The Executioner as DCW's latest acquisition

A wrecked Deans fought his hardest but was no match for the quite unique specimen that was the Executioner. Max Martello tried to save Danny hitting the Executioner with the ring bell but got destroyed by The Executioner and Power laid some stiff kicks into Martello's arse. Max was seriously injured. Executioner hit some big power moves on Deans. Power and The Executioner celebrated on the stage. Danny was taken to the back by Tucker & Working Class John.

The Great Pierre made his way to the ring before the main event. He spoke French and bragged about beating Sheamus & Drew McIntyre. He went on to say that DCW stood for Dublin Cowards Wrestling as he said nobody had the baguettes to face The Great Pierre one on one. Pierre also said he was the greatest French wrestler since Andre The Giant. He then spotted DCW Head Trainer Bam Katraz in the crowd and ripped into him for being a has been. Bam got in Pierre's face and put over the Deans and Dragon match saying those two showed passion for wrestling and Dublin Championship Wrestling. Pierre tried to goad Bam into a match but Bam declined saying he has no respect for Pierre as a human being. As Bam was leaving the ring Pierre attacked Bam which led to the DCW trainees getting involved. One of the young guys took a devastating move from Pierre.

DCW Heavyweight Championship Match

Ballymun Bruiser v Vic Viper w/Father Soul

Father Soul was in foul mood before the match at smacked the Father Soul Rehabilitation Fund collection box over the sound guy Johnstons head.

Bruiser and Vic had a very intense match which saw the action spill all over the arena with both men getting thrown into the stage. Ger Murphy came out onto the stage to oversee the match. Good back and forth action here with Viper on top Bruiser looked in trouble but just when he seemed to be pulling things around Kevin Sean Roxx tried to get back in Father Soul's good books by interfering but he received a jawbreaker. Kevin Sean Roxx and Ger Murphy had extreme words on the stage telling him to f*ck off. Murphy made his way to ringside handed something to Father Soul Bruiser hit a jawbreaker on Viper went for the pin but Murphy grabbed referee Niall Fox kissing him on the ear. Father Soul handed Viper the material Bruiser spotted this and before Soul got a chance to do anything Bruiser put him on his arse with a jawbreaker. Bruiser then turned his attention to Murphy legged it from ringside Fox still wondering what was going on led to Viper throwing powder in Bruiser's face and went for a quick roll up 1-2-3

Winner and NEW DCW Heavyweight Champion Vic Viper!

"This is bull****" chants echoed throughout the sold out arena

Viper and Soul headed to the back for a non-alcholic celebration as Bruiser got on the mic and called Murphy a son of a bitch and called him out. After a few minutes Murphy did cower out and before Murphy got a chance to do anything the sound guy Johnston called him a c*** which led to Murphy firing him. After this drama Bruiser demanded Murphy get into the ring. Murphy cowered behind DCW Head of Security Choccy Bruiser then challenged The Rebel to a match which Murphy replied "What do I have to gain from it?" Bruiser offered to have his hands tied for the match Murphy agreed.

Ballymun Bruiser v Ger Murphy

The bell rang Bruiser went straight at Murphy connected with some savage kicks Murphy legged it out of the ring "Ger is a pussy chants" rolled out and headed to the stage. Bruiser followed Murphy got back on the mic and said hes not a pussy he just always has a plan which led to LA Warren appearing. Warren jumped from the stage and started to beat down on a defenceless Bruiser. Bruiser fought back as much as he could but then the new DCW Tag Team Champions The British Bold and Marc Savage appeared. Working Class John stood on the outside observing the situation. Bruiser was getting a hiding until T & K appeared and tried their best to help Bruiser but just when they were getting the upper hand LA Warren sent Working Class John into to beat up on T & K. Murphy threw Niall Fox over the top rope got a can of Dutch Gold drenched the Bruiser and said to Ballymun Bruiser "Things are going to change in DCW" as Dave Power laughed his ass off on stage playing the DCW music to end the show. It seems a new day is dawning in DCW. It was savage sh*t at DCW Aftermath

Next DCW show is Anarchy in Artane Saturday May 21st Artane-Beaumont Family Recreation Centre 7pm start www.dublinwrestling.ie

Quick Results

Space Cadet defeated Galligan
    Lycan defeated Darren Holmes in a Career v Secret Match
    Tucker defeated Kevin Sean Roxx
    British Bold defeated T & K to become the new DCW Tag Team Champions
    Andy Phoenix w/Lucy defeated "All Star" Anthony Idol
    LA Warren defeated Working Class John in a Hair v Services match
    Danny "The Pain" Deans defeated Irish Dragon to become #1 Contender for the DCW Heavyweight Championship in the near future
    Vic Viper defeated Ballymun Bruiser to become the DCW Heavyweight Champion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Reviewer1

I have been to a couple of DCW shows in the past, I did not make it to last nights one but here is my opinion on the review.
    First off The Champion attacks a female valet for no reason,(is that not a bit senceless??)
    Secondly- A career vs secret what a stupid stipulation.
    Thirdly- Tag team belts change hands again, thats the third time since Jan, it makes the belts loose value.
    Fourthly- A hair vs services match , another crappy stipulation.
    Fifth- The Heavyweight Championship changes hands already, this belt will soon loose value like the tag belts if this frequent changing continues.
    Sixth- Why do the promoters who arent trained wrestlers keep booking themselves in matches ???

I cant comment on the matches last night as I was not there, so anyone who was let me know what they were like, i have been to a couple off previous dcw shows.
    Wrestlers I like there are Lycan, Vic Viper , and bro Skelly , very talented lads, Father Soul excellent manager.
    Wrestlers i aint to fond of are Darragh Galligan, WC John, L.A Warren and Ballymun Bruiser , Bruiser is great on the mic but his matches are terrible.
    On a positive note Dcw seem to draw big crowds and have a huge following, i was not at last nights show but i bet it was a sell out venue.

Also where is Bingo Ballance, Insano and John Jennings gone, I liked these wrestlers too but have heard nothing about them since the Green Isle Show.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Hi reviewer1, welcome to Boards.ie! You must really love Irish wrestling to register just to review a review of last night's DCW show.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement