Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Ended 2 or 3 off a moab i think on that map with the striker.
    clusterfúck=crack out the striker

I was watching your cams when I died (a lot) and you were beasting alright, the gold striker is noice. played like sh1te on that game couldnt get into it at all, spent most of it taking down air support, Seatown is a bizarre map for some modes the spawning is all over the place, I dont really enjoy TDM on mw3 anymore because its so hard to play with any kind of tactics, guys spawning beside you, behind you, fcuking all over the place, least on domination/demo etc you have some idea of where they might be coming from and can play accordingly, I dont even mean spawn trap just know some guy isnt to spawn 3 feet away and blast you in the side of the head while you're trying to keep an eye on a flag.

earlier tonight I was playing Dom on Mission, we had A and B and then I died and spawned at C? none of my team were around there and the enemy team were, just fliiped the spawns for no reason was really annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

I eh, got more an more drunk last night.. Sorry bout that lads, I was like a gob****e..

Well compared to other nights when I'm a total gob****e, I was fuked.. Haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

As if it wasn't hard enough to play against a clan, it's harder with 5 men... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,450 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Leeg17 wrote: »
    As if it wasn't hard enough to play against a clan, it's harder with 5 men... :rolleyes:

99.9% of clans are baaaaaaaaaad

Anyone up for games tonight. Kells I'm expecting you :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Not my fault I raged when I was the only ****ing one going for B

Curious to know why everyone went to A it takes 2 people to get A....

• Advertisement

Because generally people go for the flag they're closest to, and then advance towards B.

You hardly expect people to run towards B and ignore the closer A flag?

I'd say it was the fact we were up against a clan, but that's just imo obviously :)

We lost that one 200-140.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Because generally people go for the flag they're closest to, and then advance towards B.

You hardly expect people to run towards B and ignore the closer A flag?

I'd say it was the fact we were up against a clan, but that's just imo obviously :)

We lost that one 200-140.

Lol.

I raged because we were spawn trapped right from the start.

If I'm not having fun I leave.

I bought the game for 50e.
    I can play it the way I want to .

Lol.

I'm not saying you can't. We weren't spawn trapped before we even caught B. Not guna waste time because it's obvious we won't agree.

GG Krudler, should be on for a few games later on if you're up for it, college work in the meantime ;)

Lol.

we werent though,you left like 10 seconds into the game lol. it was a pretty close game for a while, think they won 200-160 or something in the end. I dont mind losing to begin with as at least its a challenge to win the game back, spawntrapping and steamrolling over a bunch of public noobs is boring. was well on the way to a moab a few times in those matches, was at 21 kills on Dome and some camping fcuker hiding by A flag got me, raaarrr

krudler wrote: »
    we werent though,you left like 10 seconds into the game lol. it was a pretty close game for a while, think they won 200-160 or something in the end. I dont mind losing to begin with as at least its a challenge to win the game back, spawntrapping and steamrolling over a bunch of public noobs is boring. was well on the way to a moab a few times in those matches, was at 21 kills on Dome and some camping fcuker hiding by A flag got me, raaarrr

As Sandy Ravage said in the "how to have fun in CoD" it's the closest games that are most enjoyable, and I completely agree. Hey it's a change at least breaking from a tight spawn trap as opposed to steamrolling randomers when he have a 2-flag setup (not spawntrap) running.

• Advertisement

As Sandy Ravage said in the "how to have fun in CoD" it's the closest games that are most enjoyable, and I completely agree. Hey it's a change at least breaking from a tight spawn trap as opposed to steamrolling randomers when he have a 2-flag setup (not spawntrap) running.

definitely, i'm not sure if it was you or balfie that was with me in a game the other night that went 200-199, those are awesome, when everyone puts on their game face and digs in

definitely, i'm not sure if it was you or balfie that was with me in a game the other night that went 200-199, those are awesome, when everyone puts on their game face and digs in

Probably balfie, the only one I can remember was a close game on Dome a few days ago against perrin, and one I think on Fallen (?)

i'll check theatre later, that was one of those just two good teams going at it, no bullsh1t games. does anyone else love having a party of boarsies being thrown in against a clan who dont realise we're a party then watching them panic when we start kicking the sh1t out of them? or is just me lol

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

i'll check theatre later, that was one of those just two good teams going at it, no bullsh1t games. does anyone else love having a party of boarsies being thrown in against a clan who dont realise we're a party then watching them panic when we start kicking the sh1t out of them? or is just me lol

Ya i really like the one's where we're thrown into a lobby where there after destroying some ppl,they all have mics and we don't and there on about how there goin destroy these randomers too......

Ya i really like the one's where we're thrown into a lobby where there after destroying some ppl,they all have mics and we don't and there on about how there goin destroy these randomers too......

I sent a pm to all 6 people in a clan one night telling them to keep practicing after we murdered them :pac: the amount of abusive repsonses i got was hilarious

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Funny thread is funny.

Should be on later. Yes, for MW3.

Indeed!

Only needs 1 person, 2 at a max. 9 out of 10 times I'll rush to B and either cap so long as there is someone with me, or I'll go a little forward and cut off the popular route thus making it easier for the rest the capture the flag.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

What I find myself doing more often at the start of a match is running to whatever flag the other team is capping and meeting them as there coming to B,9 times outta ten I die but I find it disrupts/slows them down enough for the rest of my team to get B.

Typical Kells rage quitting...just a bad player

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

AdamD wrote: »

Ye what a noob :P..

Cant we all just be one big gay orgy family again :(

• Advertisement

i ragequit but only on games where I'm thrown into them midway on the side being destroyed. I hate not knowing the flow of a game, nothing worse than being horsed into a domination game losing 50-150 and there's already tons of air support up and you've no idea whats going on, gah, no time for that, new lobby please.

or if my team is full of fcukwits, that happens a lot unless playing with boardsies, least I know i wont be the only one trying to take out air support.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Tis the best. When nobody has their mics on and no one has the same clan tag.

As that timer heads towards 0

patrick-kerney-rubbing-his-hands-together.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Aye, good ole close games are the best, rage quiting because the other team aren't noobs is pathetic.. just my opinion tho :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Magill wrote: »
    Aye, good ole close games are the best, rage quiting because the other team aren't noobs is pathetic.. just my opinion tho :)

Or when a killfeed is ruined !

In fairness to him, and I used to slate him for it back then, he's far better than he ever was compared to say Black Ops re: rage quitting. Said to him before here and on Skype, but I used to hate playing with him because more often than not he'd rage quit if playing badly despite us winning! :pac:

I've quitted from a few games in MW3 due to sheer lag and being the only one capping things, taking out air support, etc as I've played on my own quite a bit especially early on after release. Only properly raged quit from BOPS once though. MW2 it was fairly awful before boards though, something like a 1.5 *I think* :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Or when a killfeed is ruined !

HAHA, specially when your host and im about to get a QUUUUAAD :P

Used to make me laugh.

Post wasn't serious lads

No **** sherlock :pac:

More a general statement anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

like a back and forth between posts here and running to skype to get the goss :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Playing like a sack of **** tonight :pac:

Advertisement