Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options
1311312313314315317»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭Bionicle

If anyonesinterested add me: BLevai93

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Played some MW3 this weekend. Went 17-20 in a game of Kill confirmed and score topped both leaderboards. Team won 60-31. Mon dieu the french love camping! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭SimmerDean

I just started playing mw3 on ps3 last week after racking up huge hours on xbox. i know all the maps and spots and find that there are a lot of bad players on it so i could do well. but my aim is off and sensitivity seems extreme at 2 compared to xbox 4 sensitivity. wonder would it be a controller issue. mine is unofficial so maybe thumbsticks are looser? still enjoying it and topping most leaderboards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭DominicKid

MESSAGE BEFORE TO ADD SO I KNOW YOU SAW THIS IN BOARDS.IE ADD FERNANDESD

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    This thread is for PS3 players who play COD whatever COD it maybe, but anyone can post here obviously. Just no flaming please. Also can be considered a semi-OTT thread too. Banter innit.

Ade_LFC_Alves = El LoCo Ade 
    Ith_mo_Spas = Leeg17
    Remi223 = Tommy_NDX 
    Krudler89 = krudler 
    Balfie21 = Balfie 
    TroutFisher = Kells97 
    xkersmashx = Kersmash
    CodyCFC = Scody94
    Beertons = Beertons
    LakesKeane = LakesKeane
    hypermuse = hypermuse 
    Splinterific = Splinter 
    Kenno90 = Kenno90
    Carefree_Ste = Soby
    saulgoode9 = Saul-Goode9

Since the crossing dressing hobo's known as 360 players(:p) have their own thread, thought us sane folk(PS3 players obviously duuuuuh :cool:) deserved a thread of our own :D

Anywhoo...

Had an immense sesh tonight with LakesKeane, Leeg, Kersmash, Hoki and a couple of others lads from here.

I hopefully converted them to my sanctuary that is Sabotage. Where I roam the fields searching for my precious bomb to plant within a couple of minutes . Good times :pac: Bar one match with that silly Welsh weirdo camping on the roof on Highrise. We won pretty much every match we played. Likewise when we played Demolition before that. Raking in win after win in 2 minutes most of the time.

Most fun I've had playing COD in a long time fellas. Like I said in txt chat, great having more than competent players to play Sabotage and Demolition with. TDM was starting to bore the living **** out of me tbh. So yeah, look forward to similar sessions in future ;)

So lads , whos up for a game of mw2 ? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

LETS ****ING GO

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

I'm so there!

Kells... wrote: »
    LETS ****ING GO

Dont ****in camp for nukes like you always do ya d1ckhead

Scody94 wrote: »
    Dont ****in camp for nukes like you always do ya d1ckhead

MOABS*

Kells basement is cold.

• Advertisement

I'll warm it up soon ;)

MOABS*

Moabs are easy to get , pro cod players got nukes without camping , F@G

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Hi

SaulGoode9 wrote: »
    Hi

Come here often ?

Oh shiet. Saul is that you? I can't see you, what with the light off. He never leaves it on.

did one of you guys just touch my arm ?

Scody94 wrote: »
    Moabs are easy to get , pro cod players got nukes without camping , F@G

YOU WAT I DONT CAMP I JUST TATCICALLY SIT IN A CORNER WITH COLD BLOODED AND KILL DEM N00BZ AS DEY WALK PAST U FGIT

• Registered Users Posts: 8,279 ✭✭✭Glico Man

I'm lost.... it's dark in here

YOU WAT I DONT CAMP I JUST TATCICALLY SIT IN A CORNER WITH COLD BLOODED AND KILL DEM N00BZ AS DEY WALK PAST U FGIT

ur mum

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

It's me, alright. In for a few games with the old breed. Just Ade, Lee, Remi, Krudler, Balfie, Kells, Kersmash, Cody, Beertons, Lakes, Hypermuse, Splinter, Kenno, Soby, myself and no one else.

• Advertisement

aaronh007 wrote: »
    I'm lost.... it's dark in here

Welcome to Kells Basement. Enjoy your stay pain.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,279 ✭✭✭Glico Man

SaulGoode9 wrote: »
    It's me, alright. In for a few games with the old breed. Just Ade, Lee, Remi, Krudler, Balfie, Kells, Kersmash, Cody, Beertons, Lakes, Hypermuse, Splinter, Kenno, Soby, myself and no one else.

:(

I'll just have to play Battlefield myself so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055894901

There's the GIF thread lads, try stay somewhat on topic

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

Jesus I hate target finders...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

anyone up for a few games now?

Playing Mw3 Infected this weekend. Was doing quite well and some teenie Brit decided to call me an Irish c**t. Sweet merciful Zeus. I launched a tirade of horrid abuse on the poor child. Got lots of friend requests but now I'm sober I kinda regret it!

Brother came on. "Play TDM with me" Meh, ok. First game.
    2 choppers and an overwatch. What the hell were they smoking when they came up with the MP7?

played round with C4 last night, Really hurt my kdr but wow I made people angry:P

• Registered Users Posts: 6 ogfeen

Im looking for for people on the ps3 network who play COD Ghosts, im interesten in meeting good players who have a +KD ratio cause im sick of getting stuck with crap players who get terrible scores that cause the match to be lost even when you get a great score. I play mostly TDM but i would love to try other objective games such as Dom, Dropzone etc. i have refrained from playing objective game modes due to lack of team mates. please feel free to add me my ps3 name is "ogfeen" my KDR is 1.6

Advertisement