Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Any one going on tonight, going to get a pair of good headphone today, Turtle Beach PX21 i think there called.

Will be eager to test them out:p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Give us a shout on this or Skype when your going on.

Want to finish up getting the USAS Gold.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 unknownNinja

anyone up for some cod4 ?
    psn : xpogmothoinx

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

anyone else getting "mw3 servers not available" errors? cant log in at all

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Kells was getting that earlier in the day he said. Was fine for me when I went online at 3.

• Advertisement

Can't log into it at the mo, kinda getting worried , but if you guys have the same problem then i'm ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,512 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

P{layStation Network will undergo routine maintenance between 16:00 and 06:00 GMT (17:00 - 07:00 CET) on Thursday 19 January.

PS Store and Account Management will be unavailable. Users already logged at the start of the maintenance may still be able to play online.

AdamD wrote: »
    P{layStation Network will undergo routine maintenance between 16:00 and 06:00 GMT (17:00 - 07:00 CET) on Thursday 19 January.

PS Store and Account Management will be unavailable. Users already logged at the start of the maintenance may still be able to play online.

I'm logged in to PSN , but MW3 wont let me sign in :mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Thomasheen

Back on blops. Went super try hard on nuketown and got 118 kills. It could have been a 150+ game except my luck just changed as the game went on but meh whatever

fcuking hell people are useless for shooting down air support in this game, was in a ground war game there with the other team being mostly a clan aside from a couple of them, they crucified us but I spent most of the game taking down...well everything lol, uavs, pavelows, choppers, agms, strafe runs you name it, they got nothing up for long, nobody else bothered their hole, so annoying.

• Advertisement

wound up on a team of uncordinated players against a clan on a Demo game on Mission, one guy on the other team got over 100 kils, we still won though, they were spawntrapping us to death, I think I died like 50 times but we still won, I got a lovely final kill cam lobbing a semtex over a building onto the bomb site as a guy was defusing, booyah :D they were camping fmg9 bitches too to make it all the sweeter :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Up for some Mw2 Krudler?

Found my FPS freek again, I can aim now :p

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Up for some Mw2 Krudler?

Found my FPS freek again, I can aim now :p

imma gonna shower n make tea, be around 11 if you're still on?

krudler wrote: »
    imma gonna shower n make tea, be around 11 if you're still on?

Sweet, it's a date. x
    :p

gahhh, sorry net crapped out on me, was heading after that game o karachi anyway, working at the lovely hour of 8am, sigh, be on tomorrow night again though

krudler wrote: »
    gahhh, sorry net crapped out on me, was heading after that game o karachi anyway, working at the lovely hour of 8am, sigh, be on tomorrow night again though

Cool beans. I'll be up in Sligo so we can mix it up with CoD4 if you want..

That Demo on Vacant was deadly, few close defuses, think I got my shneaky ninja defuse for the first time :D

Surprising lack of tubes while we played up to the last game in Strike at least..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Played a wee bit BF3 with Ade ans some others last night.. was first time I got on for a half decent sesh tbh! good fun!

Roll on Feb when I can start to have time to myself again!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

hypermuse wrote: »
    Played a wee bit BF3 with Ade ans some others last night.. was first time I got on for a half decent sesh tbh! good fun!

tumblr_lvrchdtngb1qibz0jo1_r1_400.png

hypermuse wrote: »

Was great craic man. USAS being a right pain in the hole aside, I have no complaints about the game. Best thing about it atm, is we are all strong players, the main core that play - you, me, Remi, Aaron and Spud. All strong all rounders I should say! I'll include Haggis face too if he ever plays again :P We're competeting with each other somewhat in the leaderboard stakes as well as the enemy! Weird playing with so many strong players again honest to god. Reminds me of COD4 days tbh!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

GG's lee.

• Advertisement

Got the itch for Mw2 again tonight, went back on with Magill for a few games...

Absolutely raped face whatever game we went into, don't think we lost a match all night? Counted a B2B nook in there somewhere ;)

So refreshing to play with people who don't take it so seriously. Reminds me of the good 'ol dayz.

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Got the itch for Mw2 again tonight, went back on with Magill for a few games...

Absolutely raped face whatever game we went into, don't think we lost a match all night? Counted a B2B nook in there somewhere ;)

So refreshing to play with people who don't take it so seriously. Reminds me of the good 'ol dayz.

haha, yeah got quite a few nooks alrite, good fun. Needa get yourself a PC so ya can play CoD4/BF3 how its meant to be played with me.

Magill wrote: »
    haha, yeah got quite a few nooks alrite, good fun. Needa get yourself a PC so ya can play CoD4/BF3 how its meant to be played with me.

Need to get a summer job first (outside of work placement) and I'll get a good rig hopefully :)

Woo ! You'll beable to get a similar setup to mine for about 600euro in summer ! Maybe less, since intel's new ivy bridge chipsets are out in a couple of months !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Was great craic man. USAS being a right pain in the hole aside, I have no complaints about the game. Best thing about it atm, is we are all strong players, the main core that play - you, me, Remi, Aaron and Spud. All strong all rounders I should say! I'll include Haggis face too if he ever plays again :P We're competeting with each other somewhat in the leaderboard stakes as well as the enemy! Weird playing with so many strong players again honest to god. Reminds me of COD4 days tbh!

Wouldnt consider myself a strong player bud! I'll get better thou coz I aint played BF regularly since it was released/beta..
    COD always seems to get thrown in the console instead.. even though I know I prefer BF.. strange one! Damn you COD!

Takes a while to get used to the guns, movement and the maps.. thought I used to have the hang of the maps but my god.. still feel lost, espically with all the new BtK maps.. I thought that would be one or 2 maps extra!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,079 ✭✭✭✭beertons

There's an awful lot of battlefield talk in here considering it's the cod forum. Just saying like.

Less of the baiting

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

beertons wrote: »
    There's an awful lot of battlefield talk in here considering it's the cod forum. Just saying like.

You hadn't a problem with FIFA or TW being talked about?

beertons wrote: »

GTA, FIFA, Tiger Woods and Uncharted have all been discussed in here before and far more extensively as you are fully aware of Dave.
    Also can be considered a semi-OTT thread too.

Last edited by El LoCo Ade; 07-11-2011 at 10:27.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

GTA, FIFA, Tiger Woods and Uncharted have all been discussed in here before and far more extensively as you are fully aware of Dave.
    the place was raped with the above games. Just shows we're a diverse bunch o people :rolleyes: :pac:

Advertisement