Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Cheers lads, gonna end on a somewhat half decent game there. Rusty in the few different games played tonight (FIFA and BF3.. can I mention these or will I be banned/infracted? Pfft too late anyway) was clearly evident. Lot of new faces names on there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

<snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Simply Red

Cheers for the games lads, think we only lost 1 game all night against a full clan on interchange, and we beat them the game before that, not a bad nights work!

Domo and myself were playing a game on mission there just the 2 of us, put with a terrible team but still managed to win, delighted with that one :D
    Mission.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

I'll be on tonight from about 8 onwards if there's room :)

Simply Red - I didn't know you were MARKIRL, I've played a few games with you and not realised, lol.

• Advertisement

Leeg17 wrote: »
    I'll be on tonight from about 8 onwards if there's room :)

Simply Red - I didn't know you were MARKIRL, I've played a few games with you and not realised, lol.
    haha yep man thats me, should really get my name changed on this to make it a bit easier :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

So tempted to go back online!

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭DOHC2000E

Few good games last night with Perrin, Ade (I think?) and Mark. Mixed form on my part but had a laugh anyway. Sorry I had to take off unannounced but the little lad woke up, went back on for a bit after but stuck with FFA. Should be on after 10 tonight :D

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

good games there, that domination on lockdown was great craic

Some decent games there. CTF and Demo were fun, more fun than playing Dom for sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

anyone on for a few? be on around 9.30

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

gg's, lots of newbs tonite :)

Cheers for those couple of games Eamo, good amount of rage quitting thanks to our devious trolling tonight. More of the same next time, was easy :cool:

We need to rock our riot shields in SnD next time too btw. Likewise you Kells, you mean tramp. Need to go for a riot shield MOAB (at least 50% shield kills) again as well, both so close to it earlier in the day. I edged it 20-19 :D Couldn't see out of my riot shied by the time I died lol. Some maps we can get some good streaks but the likes of Bakaara was tough as hell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Any news on when we get the maps? (Ps3)

The Elite thing seems such a disaster especially for ps3 as xbox still get them before I wonder did they have that stated in the conditions. :pac:

Finical wrote: »
    Any news on when we get the maps? (Ps3)

The Elite thing seems such a disaster especially for ps3 as xbox still get them before I wonder did they have that stated in the conditions. :pac:

The deal that runs until the end of 2012 (I think) states that Xbox has to get them before PS3, I think the ps3 elite offers it before non-elite xbox'ers... I may be wrong though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Finally finally finally finished my horrible lump of work! That was a tough January!! Helllllloooo February!

Will be spending time with the lady 2moro but all day thurs and Friday nite thru to Sunday night will be on for a bita shooting people in the face!!! Craving a bita MW3 (never thought I'd ever say that) or even better, a bita blops if ppl are up for it!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Thomasheen

hypermuse wrote: »
    Finally finally finally finished my horrible lump of work! That was a tough January!! Helllllloooo February!

Will be spending time with the lady 2moro but all day thurs and Friday nite thru to Sunday night will be on for a bita shooting people in the face!!! Craving a bita MW3 (never thought I'd ever say that) or even better, a bita blops if ppl are up for it!!!

I'm up for blops. Sent me an invite if im on tomorrow

Sign me up for blops :D

black ops should be good. Albeit easier

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

I'm going back home to the mothers this weekend, remind me to get blops, keep forgetting to bring it back with me :o.

Great games of S&D with Balfie and Perrin plus the AK47 lads. C4 is my new favourite way of killing those camping bastards :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

yeah man was great craic, u went off on one, one round, krudler went on a mad one another round, and then it was my turn to rape.. Think I went 13-4 not too sure, but the round I should have clutched and got killed by the sniper, I was sick man... I seen him as I was shooting the other lad, and if he had a normal gun I'd have killed him, no doubt about it.. I got one or 2 shots off on him.. Was such a great game to be honest..

MW3 servers not available... :(

Anyone else getting this?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

I dunno we're just playing private games if u wanna join

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    I dunno we're just playing private games if u wanna join

cant get online.. so cant join ye anyway! :(

BF it is then!

hypermuse wrote: »
    cant get online.. so cant join ye anyway! :(

BF it is then!

Banned :P

Sorry for not accepting the invite man (sent you a message there before heading off), gonna head out. Will be on around the same time tomorrow afternoon. Got my aim back just there with Spudy so yay for that :pac: Famas was doing more bad than good, seems it's one of those guns that is OP'ed but I'm not great with lol.

Kells, Eamo, Remi.. COD4 tomorrow bitches!

Oh and/or BLOPS too if I can find it! Smyths or Xtra Vision will hopefully have it and for a decent price. Game and Gamestop's selection is shocking the other day I checked for the game.

Sorry for not accepting the invite man (sent you a message there before heading off), gonna head out. Will be on around the same time tomorrow afternoon. Got my aim back just there with Spudy so yay for that :pac: Famas was doing more bad than good, seems it's one of those guns that is OP'ed but I'm not great with lol.

I was gone bout 2 mins after anyway bud!!

I wanted a few quick games before heading off to watch the wire and go to the land of nod so I'd just do a few rounds of MW but no luck..

Literally played a few mins of rush then switched it off coz I was a lot more tired than I realised!!

I'm out Fri night but am dying for a few games of blops!! Will be online all Sat (if I'm free of the gf :o) and Sunday except for when the rugby is on!!

Get blops, can't stand those hacked lobbies in COD 4. sr71s, chopper gunners and dogs for all. We can all pull a 10 K/D in every dom game *wink*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Get blops, can't stand those hacked lobbies in COD 4. sr71s, chopper gunners and dogs for all. We can all pull a 10 K/D in every dom game *wink*

So much for not being on till July :P.

Good few games last night on MW3. The private matches where good fun, the quick scoping matches where the best :pac:

• Advertisement

LakesKeane wrote: »

lol.gif

You fool! You forgot about spawn trapping in full parties and bragging about killstreaks + winstreaks

edit - Oh and Demo too :D

edit bonanza - I'll go into town tomorrow and pick it up (BOPS). Kinda forgot about it and cba'ed heading out atm.

Advertisement