Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

9k Post.

Ade fail.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Too many tabs opened innit #sadpanda

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

ha fuk u all 90210 is where its at :P

Fag programme.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

*clears throat*

QUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Leeg17 wrote: »
    *clears throat*

[SIZE="4"]QUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD[/SIZE]

I think its just gotta be done whenever ya get a quad... Operator Perry style "Quuuuuaaad!".. Its like a natural reaction innit.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Magill wrote: »
    I think its just gotta be done whenever ya get a quad... Operator Perry style "Quuuuuaaad!".. Its like a natural reaction innit.

Yes bruv. Got a nice clip on Dome, broken quad feed with it, just ADS shooting like a madman :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Magill wrote: »

Yes bruv. Got a nice clip on Dome, broken quad feed with it, just ADS shooting like a madman :p
    Spray'n'pray'n for days. :)

Cheers for the games last night Balfie however brief. Think you might have to extend the search to outside locale tbh for Dom and the like. Played TDM for a few games afterwards and it was easy mode. But best thing was being able to get into a game comfortably and play something other than Grid and a couple of the other maps lol. Seems all I've played since re-buying it is Grid!

Still loving the game nonetheless, and just being able to run comfortably without worrying about the god damn banana phone in MW3 getting me killed :D

Cheers for the games last night Balfie however brief. Think you might have to extend the search to outside locale tbh for Dom and the like. Played TDM for a few games afterwards and it was easy mode. But best thing was being able to get into a game comfortably and play something other than Grid and a couple of the other maps lol. Seems all I've played since re-buying it is Grid!

Still loving the game nonetheless, and just being able to run comfortably without worrying about the god damn banana phone in MW3 getting me killed is a good feeling :D That and being able to triple cap and not being screwed over majorly for doing so :pac:

Kells ya twat!

pfft double post scrub

• Advertisement

U jelly brah! You wished your PC was as cwazy as my netbook :p

BOPS around lunch time if you're up for it? We'll abduct Cody on our way for ice cream and get him too play BOPS, Balfie you can join us too. I want strawberry with extra sprinkles just to add.

Wouldn't mind a game of zomgays too sometime this week!

Yup ill play then,I think Cody's finished today for a week or so not sure.

Btw I want Honeycomb.

Forgot to say there's PS3 update.

Honeycomb is good too. Actually, I'll just nick a tub of HB Iceberger from Dunnes or something. Sorted!

Big update? I've no labs today and am not arsed getting up. Will do in a bit and start up the PS3.

LOL @ people telling you to take a chill pill I almost forgot. Sheer hypocrisy just makes me :D Puppet? Parrot? Parrot puppet? :P

Err it's small enough.

180 mb I think.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,330 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Err it's small enough.

180 mb I think.
    That would be huge on my connection back home

Err it's small enough.

180 mb I think.

So an hour tops. That's alright. Should be on around 2.30ish.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    That would be huge on my connection back home

Thats huge for an update, it'll only take me about 5 mins but still, what are they doing adding new maps :pac::pac:

Shall be on tonight to play either Blops or Mw3 , had a few good games with bal , perrin and Berrtons. :D:D

It's a playstation update not cod.

Ah I see. You cod-ing tonight

Ah I see. You cod-ing tonight

• Advertisement

Iz doing it now. 35% after 5mins. Will be on after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭Sgt. Bilko 09

Iz doing it now. 35% after 5mins. Will be on after that.
    i updated mine at at 2 and its only done now ha

Kells ya twat! :D

Zomgheys sometime during the week again lads :k

RACIST

//BANNED!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

RASCIST

//BANNED!

I smell a fake.
    Real mods went to the all day spelling course :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Blops tonight if anyone is on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

LakesKeane wrote: »

I'll be on tonight for defo and if I can keep up the fun and form I was having last time with you then hell yea I'll join you!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

hypermuse wrote: »
    I'll be on tonight for defo and if I can keep up the fun and form I was having last time with you then hell yea I'll join you!

:cool: Sounds good

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,330 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Saw MW2 for a tenner today in town,I was tempted,haven't used the spas in ages

• Advertisement

LakesKeane wrote: »
    hypermuse wrote: »

Give us a shout when you're heading on.

Side note. I think I know why I've been struggling to find lobbies. The map pack. A lot of the players playing these days don't have it so it's taking that bit longer to find a game as a result. I shall delete them asap (tis the ****e one anyway). Huzzah!

Advertisement