Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Checked the Smyths site, and they have copies of BOPS in Tallaght. But only 2nd hand copies... that will cost 30 fecking euro! I imagine trade in value for MW3 would be that! -_-

• Registered Users Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Checked the Smyths site, and they have copies of BOPS in Tallaght. But only 2nd hand copies... that will cost 30 fecking euro! I imagine trade in value for MW3 would be that! -_-

They're no mugs in Smyths, they know that people are getting pissed off with MW3 and are starting to buy back Black Ops! 2nd hand it was £24.99 in Derry the last day I was in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

deccurley wrote: »
    They're no mugs in Smyths, they know that people are getting pissed off with MW3 and are starting to buy back Black Ops! 2nd hand it was £24.99 in Derry the last day I was in there.

Donno why anyone would trade in a CoD game (Well.. i understand why they'd trade MW3 lol).

I would end up buying it again a few months later, probably at twice the value i'd get for it !

Black ops is still £40 ****ing quid on steam the robbing bastards (Publishers dictate the price on steam). Even CoD4 is £20-30.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

think I seen blops for 15 or 20 quid second hand in xtravision Ade

Balfie wrote: »
    think I seen blops for 15 or 20 quid second hand in xtravision Ade

Cheers man, forgot about them. Will give them a call now :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Ya I saw blops for 20 or 25 second hand in GAME last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

jeeez, quiet here! Nobody online either

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

good fun tonight fella's!! Was having a torrid time earlier on (never lost that many matches in one night before) but we were rocking solid by the end of it!!

good craic! Be on 2moro after the rugby!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Simply Red

hypermuse wrote: »
    good fun tonight fella's!! Was having a torrid time earlier on (never lost that many matches in one night before) but we were rocking solid by the end of it!!

good craic! Be on 2moro after the rugby!
    Let us never speak of those games again! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭cantgetright

A few game's with boards lads last night and night before. Was great actually being on a winning team for a change but on the flip side, Its hard work chasing round a few kills when you have decent players in your team.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Yeah good fun lads for the few games I played with ye. Enjoyed the mix up with modes too!

I should try different type's of game's, seem to always play FFA TDM and KC.
    I did like CTF at one stage but the amount of campers isn't good for the stress levels.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

new map pack photo released...

408118_10150512285392026_685747025_9088294_368500170_n.jpg

I should try different type's of game's, seem to always play FFA TDM and KC.
    I did like CTF at one stage but the amount of campers isn't good for the stress levels.

Are you the tayto lad??

Playing a good bita SnD these days! nice change of pace!

But was playing Blops with Lakes there!! Holy god it was soooo much fun!! Really was great!!!

Myself and Lakes were tearing it up! TDM on GW and we had about 40 kills a piece each, rest of our team had had 8 kills or less each!! Dominating the two of us were!! Crazy good fun!!

But was playing Blops with Lakes there!! Holy god it was soooo much fun!! Really was great!!!

Myself and Lakes were tearing it up! TDM on GW and we had about 40 kills a piece each, rest of our team had had 8 kills or less each!! Dominating the two of us were!! Crazy good fun!!

Good stuff indeed

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

LakesKeane wrote: »

Good stuff indeed

Put blops in my bag there, looking forward to a few games with ya's

Kenno90 wrote: »
    Put blops in my bag there, looking forward to a few games with ya's

Don't think I'll get games with you Kenno! If you're on during the week and not the weekend!

I was well proud when I managed to get dogs on SnD

stock-illustration-3809007-blow-your-own-trumpet.jpg

Picked up BOPS for 7 euro due to a pricing mistake :pac:

Got rid of MW3 for store credit, only 30 euro but sure I'm just happy to get it out of my life once and for good :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Yay finally,when you going on?
    Also where did you pick it up for 7e?

• Advertisement

Yay finally,when you going on?
    Also where did you pick it up for 7e?

Gamestop. Was meant to be 17 euro. I'll be home after lunch time, so as long as I stop looking at my computer and type up these lab reports :pac:

Pfffft College is overrated <_< :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Will be on tonight to play either MW3 or Blops, Kinda wants to play Blops though , i miss it , :o:o

@Lakes ye suppose, but i'll be staying in Dublin this Weekend so i'll be on then :D:D

BLOPS BLOPS BLOPS BLOPS BLOPS :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Picked up BOPS for 7 euro due to a pricing mistake :pac:

Got rid of MW3 for store credit, only 30 euro but sure I'm just happy to get it out of my life once and for good :D

7 euro :eek: Niiiicccceee.....

Was playing BLOPS all weekend myself, can't even bear to put MW3 back in. Still suffers from dodgy matchmaking and sh*tty hit detection at times, but its infinitely better than MW3 in so many other ways. The first thing I noticed when I put it on, after 7 weeks of MW3, was the colour. Its so rich in comparison to MW3, it hurts my eyes. But in a good way. Also, bit of a noobfest. I don't pay much attention to my K/D, but its hard not to notice the improvement :p

Some savage games there with Kells on BOPS. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Might be on later, if not than definitely tomorrow.

Are you the tayto lad??

Yep, that be me.

Might have a game or two tonight after the football. (come on the Pool):D

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Don't think I'll get games with you Kenno! If you're on during the week and not the weekend!

I was well proud when I managed to get dogs on SnD

that was pretty brilliant alright!! You stole all the kills in that game! think I only got 1 lol!!

Even today I'm still just thinking bout how much fun I had on blops last night!! Cant wait to stick it in again!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Simply Red

I loaned my black ops disc to someone when i got mw3, must get it back off them for a few games

• Advertisement

9K :eek:

Just wanted to steal the 9K post from Kells the big ghey that he is : p

Advertisement