Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Tommy_NDX wrote: »
    Shame on all of you. DC tubes tut tut.

Was funny though, all of us put on OMA/DC and tubes on a dom game on Wasteland, beginning of the match was hilarious, 12 tubes being launched in rapid succession from the whole team towards A :D

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

krudler wrote: »
    Was funny though, all of us put on OMA/DC and tubes on a dom game on Wasteland, beginning of the match was hilarious, 12 tubes being launched in rapid succession from the whole team towards A :D

Well I obviously didnt leave an impression on you:p

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,066 ✭✭✭✭beertons

11 bells now lads, who's coming on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

I'll be on in like 15 mins Beertons.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Leeg17 wrote: »
    I'll be on in like 15 mins Beertons.

I'll hope on for a few

• Advertisement

Good games lads (Lee, Kells & Beertons), as always, a pleasure :)

Grand Prix time baby !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Who wants to snipe on MW2?

I dooooo. Gimme 30 to record Magill's clips and have brekkie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

I'll be the same, tea and toast time

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Anybody remember how big the download for the 3.60 PS3 patch was?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭JustPaddy1

|<
    >|
    This big!

173mb or thereabouts.

173mb or thereabouts.

Sound. I'll do the update, back up my saves, create the Noir profile and then I'll head out for a little bit. Should be on in the early hours. Will you be on or you heading back to college tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

Anybody remember how big the download for the 3.60 PS3 patch was?

176.95mb for a PC download. So yeah, about that. Will feel like 170 GB with your connection:p

Heading back to college. Debating whether to bring it back or not.

Oh, and I made an "El_LoCo_Whitey" account for the luls.

Tommy_NDX wrote: »
    176.95mb for a PC download. So yeah, about that. Will feel like 170 GB with your connection:p

Oh, and I made an "El_LoCo_Whitey" account for the luls.

borat_thumbs_up_narrowweb__300x5040.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Sony should allow you to change your PSN name once a year for free if your a PSN+ member or something. Handy that you can change it on xbox but it costs 800 points :eek:

Played black ops on ps3 for the first time in ages last night and the difference is noticeable, Every lobby was pretty laggy and the slowdown is more obvious :(

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

thats what I'm talking about, Domination on Trailer Park,leg it towards C, semtex over the roof, boooom! quad kill first blood :D

Anyone who has COD4, add my new account in the sig if you want :)

I'll still play Black Ops and FIFA on the Ade_LFC_Alves a/c.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Why the new account for Cod4? :confused:

Anyone up for some black ops ?

Why the new account for Cod4? :confused:

Cause Stone Cold said so.

I hate being stuck on prestige 10, rank 1 and have my stats completely torn apart (I'm on 100 million points), stats were halved at least. I'm like this because I ended up playing in the same lobby as a gimp hacker and now I cannot rank up whatsoever. So the sight of it simply bugs me. Plus I get bored sitting on the same prestige. COD4 will be the COD I'll be playing primarily in the summer too.

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Anyone up for some black ops ?

Is Ray online atm? If not, yeah I'll join you for an hour or two when I get home in a bit. I'll be rusty as hell though.. just have to throw that out there :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

I hate being stuck on prestige 10, rank 1 and have my stats completely torn apart (I'm on 100 million points), stats were halved at least. I'm like this because I ended up playing in the same lobby as a gimp hacker and now I cannot rank up whatsoever. So the sight of it simply bugs me. Plus I get bored sitting on the same prestige.

I hear you mate, same thing happened me in MW2, feckin hackers :rollseyes:

Wow what an underwhelming return to BOPS. Wasn't planning on playing it(wanted to play FIFA) and certainly wasn't in much mood to play it on my own after 3 weeks away. But I did, and my eyes couldn't adjust to playing again after such a long break.

Didn't play half bad, but was questioning a lot of stuff I was doing and thus because of indecision I was getting myself killed. What did I say about overcomplicating the game in the MW3 wishlist thread :pac:

Last match was infuriating. Vs an all Irish clan, they were ****.. but they were organised. worked in groups and capped flags well. I was the only one taking down air support which angered me. Around half a dozen UAV's and an attack chopper. In fairness, one other person took down a Huey before it did some real damage. Think I'm rank 43 so at least there are only a few levels left till I prestige.

I'll be on later tonight at some point, need to rid of this rust :)

Wow what an underwhelming return to BOPS. Wasn't planning on playing it(wanted to play FIFA) and certainly wasn't in much mood to play it on my own after 3 weeks away. But I did, and my eyes couldn't adjust to playing again after such a long break.

Therein lies your problem :p.

I really wanna try out that thing Magill mentioned before. We go into dom as a 6 man, with warlord pro and tomohawks and all lob towards their spawn, be good for the montage :)

I really wanna try out that thing Magill mentioned before. We go into dom as a 6 man, with warlord pro and tomohawks and all lob towards their spawn, be good for the montage :)

I'd be up for that but i wont be on till Tuesday, sadly.

Ah yeah I'm usually grand on my own. But after a break it was always going be a bit of clusterfcuk at times.

We'll do that for sure. I have a few ideas we could do in a party like for example, letting a group(hopefully all 6, cap a HQ in a room/house and we all just run with flame-throwers. When I get back to myself, I'll work on C4 maestro and flamethrower killfeeds clips. Had a 5 man flamethrower killfeed playing HQ on Summit back when the map pack came out.. but I forgot to save it(I really keep forgetting to save decent clips I get since the turn of the year :o). Also had killed 8 people in Ground War with C4 in like 5 seconds I forgot to upload. Got 6 with one of the C4!

• Advertisement

I wanna get a 200-0 domination game. :D

Advertisement