Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Balfie wrote: »
    was on with duds an coys there.. Went against a team, rapid fire 74u ghost an second chance, the whole team, a guy on our team goes 8 an 34 with 0 captures.. How the fuk do ya expect to win in domination with no captures.. RETARD..

But he got 8 kills, he's l33t, bet they were spinny noscopes as well. It was either last night or the night before where a bunch of English lads on MW2 were playing as snipers, on a demolition game, wtf? going for spinny noscopes then whinging that I was planting. "Ooooooi! Oi'm goin' for a noook Krooodlah!" yeah you're gonna get that 360 shotting people on Afghan, clown. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

ah in fairness, just using a sniper rifle in objective game modes in mw2 and cod4 is a viable option, unless you're being a dick like those guys and 360ing everything that moves.

Kersmash wrote: »
    ah in fairness, just using a sniper rifle in objective game modes in mw2 and cod4 is a viable option, unless you're being a dick like those guys and 360ing everything that moves.

Oh yeah, holding a position and sniping properly is fine, do it myself sometimes if I want a change of pace from runnin and gunnin but its the guys who instead of helping the team are off doing jumping 360 n0zk0p3zzZZ are the ones who ruin everything. the same guys who go 5-12 and think they did well, no plants or defuses, not doing anything object based.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Will be back on Friday. Will put in a serious amount of hours, namely on BOPS first. Sitting on 13th prestige, level 40 has been bugging me so so much. Want one gold gun(PM63 or Mac) and then... I'm returning home.. to COD4 :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Seriously bad idea i had to trade in cod4 :rollseyes:

• Advertisement

Will be back on Friday. Will put in a serious amount of hours, namely on BOPS first. Sitting on 13th prestige, level 40 has been bugging me so so much. Want one gold gun(PM63 or Mac) and then... I'm returning home.. to COD4 :pac:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhY8MK6LO0gZ-VboWgtaCIBdx-gJR6jdO20uq59p7CbQrXg7Lp&t=1

FINALLLLLLY! Ade has COME BACK....TO MODERN WARFARE!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

I'm buying CoD4 tonight :)
    (it better be like Mw2 last summer, or else I'll be mad :p)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Desire.

How much does Modern Warfare cost these days?

e18.95 with free delivery from Play.com

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

krudler wrote: »
    FINALLLLLLY! Ade has COME BACK....TO MODERN WARFARE!!!!!

WELL IN ! I might pop on for 1 or 2 games in a bit.

• Advertisement

Leeg17 wrote: »
    e18.95 with free delivery from Play.com

hmv have it in store for €16.99 at the mo, World At War as well on both 360 and ps3

Cheers :D. I've a OneForAll voucher so I'll grab that maybe Saturday morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,490 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Dude, I'll try and join you if I see u on Merc Mosh, hopefully we'll end up on the same team.

Blops still holding my attention and the drive to get as close as possible to Prestige 15 will keep me playing it :)
    hypermuse wrote: »
    only played a few games last nite with paddy beery n snake!!

Was great fun..

before that was playing mercenary mosh pit and too many times I'm the only 1 playing the objective or kicking ass.. very frustrating playing with retards!!

You guys rock!

oh n if any of you boards noobs wana add me my PSN tag is the same as my b.ie username

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭baldymac

was on with duds an coys there.. Went against a team, rapid fire 74u ghost an second chance, the whole team, a guy on our team goes 8 an 34 with 0 captures.. How the fuk do ya expect to win in domination with no captures.. RETARD..

ya thats me and also this game, playing stadium domination, we got hammered, we had one player 17 rank and he was just prone position @ B, he was defending it as if he thought we have captured it, it was red. he was clueless

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

baldymac wrote: »
    ya thats me and also this game, playing stadium domination, we got hammered, we had one player 17 rank and he was just prone position @ B, he was defending it as if he thought we have captured it, it was red. he was clueless

I think the game I'm talking about was the game after that.. the one on stadium was the horrible one.. the one I'm on about is on WMD remember I was screamin into the mic that he wouldnt get on the flag and I had it 95% done and got killed all the while he was standing looking at a doorway instead of capturing.. he went 8 an 30 something... I had like 7 captures an 6 defends an he had 1 defend an that was it.. He shud just give up the game.

On a side note, it was good to get a few games with ya finally :D

BELIEVE I will be on COD 4 tonight !

LakesKeane wrote: »
    BELIEVE I will be on COD 4 tonight !

was on for about an hour late last night was good fun, except one game that was hacked so a guy had super powered noob tubes that had no ammo limit so he was just going around firing them off everywhere in rapid succession, he was already 60 something kills when i joined (domination game) left shortly after, dunno how anyone gets enjoyment from that since people just leave after a few seconds.
    Will be on after 9 tonight if anyones around.

krudler wrote: »
    was on for about an hour late last night was good fun, except one game that was hacked so a guy had super powered noob tubes that had no ammo limit so he was just going around firing them off everywhere in rapid succession, he was already 60 something kills when i joined (domination game) left shortly after, dunno how anyone gets enjoyment from that since people just leave after a few seconds.
    Will be on after 9 tonight if anyones around.

Tut tut. Such a holes . I joined a lobby the other day and noticed there was no running bounce effect . Left asap

Yup the hackers seem to be returning :(

I joined a game yesterday, and suddenly ads begun rolling along the bottom of the screen advertising a hackers website! :pac:

some scumbag had his youtube channel on my class names after I left a hacked game the other night, where I had:

TDM
    Domination
    Sniper
    Witch

he had replaced it as

Scopezz
    ViDz
    By
    DarK Mag1Ic

or some sh1te like that, assclown.

• Advertisement

Really? Theyre coming up with new ones all the time, hopefully it doesnt get as bad as before the patch, was really enjoying playing it again.

I'm gonna try get on MW2 tonight, was gonna go an buy MW1 cause all you lads seem to love it, I've never played it.. Well. I have, while drunk, but not anything amazing..

soooooooooo Anyone UP for MW2 tonight? :D

I'm gonna try get on MW2 tonight, was gonna go an buy MW1 cause all you lads seem to love it, I've never played it.. Well. I have, while drunk, but not anything amazing..

I'll play a few games with ya mate. . I'm sure Krudler's game too :D

be on shortly, I'm in a pissy mood since work sucked today so the other team better grit their teeth, I'm going in dry.

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭baldymac

ya finally got a game going with you, i enjoyed MW1

having a few beers is the best perk imho

baldymac wrote: »
    ya finally got a game going with you, i enjoyed MW1

having a few beers is the best perk imho

Langers Pro, makes female enemies seem more appealing and makes traffic cones seem the same value as an ac-130 care package

Yous on ?

gimme 15 mins

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Yous on ?

The sister stole the internet to fund her addiction ha.. She's planning her holiday to london for shopping, so I can't get on.. :( was lookin forward to a few games..

• Advertisement

quad predator on terminal ftw, gotta love spawntrapping A, so many lovely overhead windows and little red squares to aim at :D

Advertisement