Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Blops for a while, I'l see how long it takes me to rage

Edit = Raged, I'll be on as JTC

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Lee, I was on 5 mins after you went offline :/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Lee, I was on 5 mins after you went offline :/

I went on an u an lakes both went offline :(
    Where the feck is the picture that I was to get??? :eek: :pac:

Balfie wrote: »
    I went on an u an lakes both went offline :(
    Where the feck is the picture that I was to get??? :eek: :pac:

Up later today I promise babez

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Got my ass kicked by a girl last night, she went 10-0 on a S&D match, clutch kill almost every round. my team were all 0 kills and 4-5 deaths by the end, I had 2 kills and another guy had 3. I was running with a ump/spas class, they were all camping with hb sensors and trying to get 360 shots, I hate pub games sometimes.

• Advertisement

Ade, why did you tell me this?! :(

I'm on now pretty much all day/night.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Lee ya going on? Mw2 or Blops Or COD4 :D:D :pac:

Decisions decisions. I wanna try and get another tomohawk/c4 only game, so much fun for once playing with a serious disadvantage, and ending up middle leaderboard going positivie (1.5) with more caps/defends than nearly everyone :D

Ya Ill try aswell was hard enough last night

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Ade, why did you tell me this?! :(

I'm on now pretty much all day/night.

I'll be on at around 3. Not sure what I'm playing but I gurantee I'll put in a few hours of COD minimum today/early hours. I do want to play BOPS first though and hit the prestige asap(think I'm level 46 :confused:).. as soon as that's done then I'll use El_LoCo_Noir for COD4 :)

Think a 4 man party in Dom or something would work best for prestiging quicker - kill/points wise obviously.

• Advertisement

Anyone on BOPS atm? :/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Headshot wrote: »
    I hope to have my headset going with the ps3 soon so you'll beable to hear my xfactor singing :D

Can't wait :D

LADS! How many of ya have World at War? We all seem to be going either, COD4, MW2 or Blops..

Not a mention of W@W...

That game started me off in the COD community, an I would love to have a few games with u lot.. So come on.. How many of ya have it, an will we have a few games of it tonight for the craic? 7 kills for dogs? Simples! :D

I just have Mw2 and Blops, borrowed CoD 4 from a mate. I think Ade wants to play CoD4 tonight.

Got a triple with crossbow :)

Leeg17 wrote: »
    I just have Mw2 and Blops, borrowed CoD 4 from a mate. I think Ade wants to play CoD4 tonight.

Got a triple with crossbow :)

I was gonna borrow COD4, but my mate lent it to someone else.. :( Gonna try buy it this weekend..

LADS! How many of ya have World at War? We all seem to be going either, COD4, MW2 or Blops..

Not a mention of W@W...

That game started me off in the COD community, an I would love to have a few games with u lot.. So come on.. How many of ya have it, an will we have a few games of it tonight for the craic? 7 kills for dogs? Simples! :D

I have it on xbox, not on ps3 though, have cod4 and mw2 on ps3, mw2 waw and blops on xbox

Not a mention of W@W...

Only sold It about a week ago :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

Sorry to Ade and co who were playing Dom on Radiation. My internet went and I turned on the playstation in rage!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

Not a mention of W@W...

if ya ever want a game balf let me know its my favourite Cod game but no-one here plays it :(

Scody94 wrote: »
    if ya ever want a game balf let me know its my favourite Cod game but no-one here plays it :(

I will indeed chief..

Gonna go on in awhile I think lads.. Not too sure yet.. If ya see me on then gis an invite :D

• Advertisement

Ade *cough*

glitcher

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭JustPaddy1

Not a mention of W@W...

W@W was the first one i played i remember my very first death. I walked out onto a balcony and some threw a frag at me so i picked it up to throw it back and it blew up in my hand. So I took the game out and didn't play it for months. Still to this day i still have a fear of picking frags up, guess i'll never get flak jacket pro :rolleyes:.

Good games lads, ya's are legends, I had fun tonight..

[uMAD]

haha I'm glad I muted him.. :D His voice was starting to annoy me..

I think listening to a bit of Take That helped me to get the most kills in the game on jungle..

Guess its gonna have to be Take That all the time..;)

:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

That guy was one angry man!

I have exactly what he needs.

The Stress Reliever.

stress-picture-stress-relief-kit.jpg

:pac:

It had been awhile lads buy had great craig with yas tonite
    hopefully I'll have my TB's back for the next sesh :)

Scody94 wrote: »
    It had been awhile lads buy had great craig with yas tonite
    hopefully I'll have my TB's back for the next sesh :)

Yes I was great with ya's tonight wasn't I :P haha

Dam auto correct iPhone :p

be on after 6 for a major session tonight, working tomorrow early so no going out for me, COD4 or MW2, whatever people are playing

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Desire.

What's the quickest way to rank up? I heard it was Headquarters but everytime I play I end up with a **** team who rarely ever secure the objective.

Advertisement