Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

I was goin on.. But my sister decided she wanted to watch tele after tellin me I cud go on the playstation.. I'll be on soon tho..

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

will be on after 9 or 9.30 on MW2, demolition ftw!

krudler wrote: »
    will be on after 9 or 9.30 on MW2, demolition ftw!

Its gonna be that long before I get on at this stage.. Prob even longer, an then more than likely have to get off early.. I'll get on as soon as I can.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

That was probably the funniest thing i have ever heard, a bratty english kid shocking out over the mike at balfie (notice a pattern from yesterday? :pac:), and balfie and krudlers witty replies!
    I was just sitting there p!ssing myself laughing!(No mike myself to pour abuse at him :P)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

prob wont be on tonight!!! grrr.. need my fix!! gonna be a long week

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,062 ✭✭✭✭beertons

should have a few bumper sessions this week. woman left for the north west today, back friday. the few times i was on mw2, it was still full of toobers. pity, i miss trailer park. wanted to try out the sniper too on wasteland.

had some really enjoyable games there with duds, beer-belly-tons an paddy.. Was having great craic.. Will try be back on later :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

I'll probably be on later.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭JustPaddy1

Ha was just playing there and some kid challenged me to a 1v1 quick scope match and since i'm on by myself i said i'd play. In the end he won but his mate was spectating and he said how old is he (as in me) and he said about 20 and his mate said "Really?" (as in i'm a bit old to be playing it). F**king kids!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

COD4 Sniping-Many Lulz I want every single person on the COD forum to buy COD4 :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Desire.

Just played my first few games with the Boards lads tonight.

Very impressive! Some quality players, made me feel out of my depth :rolleyes:. You lads just win everything. We won every game when I was there, giving me a new best streak of 13. ;)

Fair play to the whole lot of you! :pac:

Desire. wrote: »
    Just played my first few games with the Boards lads tonight.

Very impressive! Some quality players, made me feel out of my depth :rolleyes:. You lads just win everything. We won every game when I was there, giving me a new best streak of 13. ;)

Fair play to the whole lot of you! :pac:

Are you Conor-Buckley ?

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Are you Conor-Buckley ?

He is..

I'll try come on in awhile, my sister is watching her shows..

I'm gonna watch CrimeCall an then go on I think..

Lakes if I see you on it I'm ratting you out!!!

I know what you done :pac:

Balfie wrote: »
    He is..

I'll try come on in awhile, my sister is watching her shows..

I'm gonna watch CrimeCall an then go on I think..

Lakes if I see you on it I'm ratting you out!!!

I know what you done :pac:

hush hush, 70:30 remember ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

playing cod4 with lakes :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Desire.

Are you Conor-Buckley ?

Yeah, that's me.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,442 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Some Good games of Domination tonight with Hypermuse & JustPaddy 1 & 2, don't think we lost one :)

Kersmash wrote: »
    playing cod4 with lakes :)

Funz

M40A3

cod4 airstrike ftw!

hush hush, 70:30 remember ?

70 in my favour to keep quiet? :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭sumsar

great games tonight lads, sorry about the little mess with mike myers at the start!! newbies eh first mike myers game!

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

The eggs = those playing COD4 without me..

imageseggsecution_2.gif

Balfie wrote: »
    70 in my favour to keep quiet? :P

Pushing it man........

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭sumsar

First time playing cod with boardsies tonight lads, feel free to invite my anytime!! :) ps, i also recorded a few games tonight too

some great games tonight with lakes and kersmash, including my first ever 15 kill streak on COD4 :D nice seeing that pop up after a double nade on Crash. Way more satisfying to play that than Blops. Was saying to Lakes am pretty much done with Blops now, its getting traded for Mortal Kombat, have much more fun playing MW2 and COD4

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,062 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Day off, heading on now if anyones about.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

only played a few games last nite with paddy beery n snake!!

Was great fun..

before that was playing mercenary mosh pit and too many times I'm the only 1 playing the objective or kicking ass.. very frustrating playing with retards!!

You guys rock!

oh n if any of you boards noobs wana add me my PSN tag is the same as my b.ie username

Played a couple of games of COD4 with Duddakka there, forget his boards username :o.

The movement is in progress.. .

mass exodus from Blops back to COD4 and MW2, rejoice for the splitters have returned!

I'll be on after 9 tonight anyway.

• Advertisement

was on with duds an coys there.. Went against a team, rapid fire 74u ghost an second chance, the whole team, a guy on our team goes 8 an 34 with 0 captures.. How the fuk do ya expect to win in domination with no captures.. RETARD..

Advertisement