Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Shattered now. Good games krudler. Final Demo game was nice and tight...

*Rubs Knees*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Lols, I'll be on tomorrow if ye can wait thtat long?

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

BlacK Attack
    BlacK_and_on_the_AttacK (too many letters probably :/)
    El LoCo Darkie

Best name from there? Any other recommendations for a new PSN tag?

(I see there are a lot of newbies here these days, so just incase you don't know.. I have an epic tan. I'm dark skinned. So it's all good.)

I prefer the last one.

What's CoD4 like in terms of ranking and stuff? Does it take long to level up? What are the best guns? I'll probably end up just using Ith_mo_Spas and starting off from scratch.

Leeg17 wrote: »
    I prefer the last one.

What's CoD4 like in terms of ranking and stuff? Does it take long to level up? What are the best guns? I'll probably end up just using Ith_mo_Spas and starting off from scratch.

It's up to rank 55 but the standard points awarded is half of that of MW2.

All the guns except for the shotguns which lean more along the BOPS shotguns and the god horrible draganov :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: are good.
    M16, AK47, M4, MP5, 74u, P90 and M40 sniper are the best guns. M16 and P90 probably are the best in their categories IMO.

• Advertisement

Cheers Ade. Why the hating on the dragunov? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Another PSN account ? :D

OpTik el Nino

ADE_87

Ade_LFC_Alves

I'd go for El Loco Noir . I think it sounds cool

Cheers Ade. Why the hating on the dragunov? :P

Kill and headshot challenge. I was a very efficient sniper in COD4, I could win most matches sniping ffs but when it came to that awful piece of **** sniper I couldn't do anything. Took me 2 years to complete it, admittedly I didn't bother with it for the most part of those two years. It was the only challenges for ages I had to do.

Also Infinity Ward made Dragunov the gold sniper you unlock after completing all the sniper challanges, I knew this well in advance but even to this day it still bugs me thinking about it :rolleyes:

I rather go through 10 prestiges using the F2000 only than use that garbage for a single game.

The only time I'll use the Druganov is in Sharpshooter on BOPS

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Another PSN account ? :D

OpTik el Nino

ADE_87

Ade_LFC_Alves

I'd go for El Loco Noir . I think it sounds cool

Oooh I like that.

Add HvG_Ade (clan PSN tag) to the list :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Oooh I like that.

Add HvG_Ade (clan PSN tag) to the list :pac:

El Loco Your Gonna Lose Biatchhhhhh

Batman returns (dark attack) :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Shattered now. Good games krudler. Final Demo game was nice and tight...

*Rubs Knees*

the one on Skidrow? yeah that was good, love the close games. Riot shield with scavenger, danger close and c4= demolition hilarity :D double kill and took out two TI's in one blast, boo-yah.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Is it double XP this weekend? :confused:

Someone mentioned it last night but I heard nothing about it.

Got CoD4 from my mate. Will be on as soon as I get this brochure and poster done for IT.

Will be on later, you gonna play the campaign? you should do its better than MW2, All Ghillied Up= best COD level ever. You get to fly an ac-130 for an entire mission as well :D

Guna do MP this weekend, and then maybe SP over Easter or when the exams are over. Never really been big into campaigns, but the ac-130 level sounds tasty :)

Guna do MP this weekend, and then maybe SP over Easter or when the exams are over. Never really been big into campaigns, but the ac-130 level sounds tasty :)

It really is, you'er just watching a squad move around and you provide cover, kinda like the blackbird mission in blops except you can blow sh1t up :D the announcements from the co pilot are great "good hit, can see chunks of them everwhere!"

The first mission on that made me feel sick.. Was like sea sick or motion sick or something, I had to stop playing it an get someone else to do it, an I don't even get sea sick.. Seriously.. It was sick!

great games tonight lads.. Was having great fun.. Duds that mate of ur's is a legend.. Hypermuse as always ur a legend.. Had great fun playin..

Will be back on tomorrow for more :D

I went offline after Krudler left when we were playing CoD4. The only person only was Hypermuse and he left straight after Krudler left.

Defo get some games going tonight :D

On now till the Ireland match is on, then I'll be back on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

most enjoyable game when its working well... and your kicking ass :D

Most infuriating thing in my the world when it aint!! :mad:

I'm in love with the mac-11!

sorry I had to bail earlier Lee forgot I had to do something, coming back on now for a bit

Np playing Blops now with Beertons and Balfie. I'll pop on later

Had to laugh at Hypermuse getting a double kill with a hacked care pack, then a triple with another one not 15 seconds later.

Don't have THE PS3 currently.

BUT...

literally in front of me is the console that shall not be named and which I have no intention of playing (if I had a sub and some decent games I'd consider it) + my YLOD PS3 -_-

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Np playing Blops now with Beertons and Balfie. I'll pop on later

Had to laugh at Hypermuse getting a double kill with a hacked care pack, then a triple with another one not 15 seconds later.

I thought I got a few kills with them hacked packages alrite but didnt know it was a triple and double..

Must have a look in theatre..

I think I was only 2 kills short of the nuke on that messing around game on Wasteland, felt guilty but was still hilarious with all of us bombarding the enemy flags with DC tubes :pac:

Lost count of how many cross map nads I got. So funny, our little guilty pleasure :P

Lost count of how many cross map nads I got. So funny, our little guilty pleasure :P

Twas fun for a dicking around game alright, must try go for a nuke over the weekend legit, tis been a while.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

Shame on all of you. DC tubes tut tut.

Advertisement