Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭redman85

JustPaddy1 wrote: »
    I wanna get a 200-0 domination game. :D

Got one before but it was against complete noobs and they camped and ran ghost.

We came close yesterday with 200-4 tho

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Playing Search yesterday and in the first two rounds got first blood with a frag. A Brit tells me he's going to hunt me down and kill my kids. I was in good form so just tormented him a bit but seriously they'll let anyone on the internet these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

gimli2112 wrote: »
    Playing Search yesterday and in the first two rounds got first blood with a frag. A Brit tells me he's going to hunt me down and kill my kids. I was in good form so just tormented him a bit but seriously they'll let anyone on the internet these days.

S&D seems to have the most angry vocal players on COD these days, there was some English guy giving out to a player on my team yesterday who was last left alive and killed 3 of the other team through outplaying them plain and simple and was met with "ohh you is sh1t mate!" from him as he was running and gunning instead of quickscoping, depsite the fact the guy was really decent, he got a harrier

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,075 ✭✭✭✭beertons

hey lads, who's kells?

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

beertons wrote: »
    hey lads, who's kells?

Troutfisher.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Was playing Dom with Lakes on Summit, and could feel my blood pressure rising for 2 reasons. The other team was composed of 4 guys from a clan and 2 randomers. The 4 clan guys kept hiding in a corner with TI's spinnning and teabagging one another, the 2 others soon joined in.

1. A few times I saw them and killed 3 but kept getting hitmarkers with the stakeout at 0 range, wtf.
    2. I shouted to lakes that they were in the right corner on A, as I was running past B demo to lob a C4 in the open wall. Some knobjockey threw a semtex a half second before me. I would have had all 6 if he didn't :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

2/3 man/woman? parties are epic :)

I'll be on around 4ish for an hour or two if anyone is about.

I'll be on around 4ish for an hour or two if anyone is about.

I should be on at 4, send us a msg on twitter if you're heading on. Handier than boards when I'm outside with the phone

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,075 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Heading on now till 6, should this prestige over by then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,012 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Using scavenger pro how come I dont pick up flash grenades from fallen enemies ?

Does it matter if the enemy uses concussion or flash, ill pick up what ever im using ?

Would have thought you pick up flashbangs surely :confused: Odd if you don't.

____

I'll be on soon. Hoping to get some FIFA time in so Remi, Lakes get your pastey arses on FIFA if Ray is online. Atletico EMB ft mutha ****in win :D

Would have thought you pick up flashbangs surely :confused: Odd if you don't.

____

I'll be on soon. Hoping to get some FIFA time in so Remi, Lakes get your pastey arses on FIFA if Ray is online. Atletico EMB ft mutha ****in win :D

Just on now, no sign of Ray yet. Remi's on playing some Dragon Age 2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Desire.

You up for a game of FIFA sometime?

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Just on now, no sign of Ray yet. Remi's on playing some Dragon Age 2

#whatadouche :pac:
    Desire. wrote: »
    You up for a game of FIFA sometime?

I only play Pro Club man, sorry. Maybe a few of the lads like Lakes and Remi here will give ya a game though :)

I only play Pro Club man, sorry. Maybe a few of the lads like Lakes and Remi here will give ya a game though :)

Yaw, I'll give ya a game if ya want now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Desire.

No bothers!
    LakesKeane wrote: »
    Yaw, I'll give ya a game if ya want now?

Sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

Instead of reporting you for personal abuse I will track you down and b1tchslap you:cool:

Needed a change from COD:P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Leeg17 wrote: »

lol!! triple kill was hilarious!!! didnt know bout it till you told me! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 54,012 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

HS maybe getting MW2 today

• Advertisement

Headshot wrote: »

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Headshot wrote: »

Currys are selling it new for 15 quid if there's one near you, saw it in the one in Limerick the other day, both formats

Can one of the lads here with a HD PVR record the 5th clip in my file share(Dom on Grid)?

It's of a pair of glitchers, it's something I've never seen before anyway. If you can upload it to your channel and either leave it there or delete it after a day, that's entirely up to you.

It's around 3 minutes long.

If you can wait until Thursday night I'll do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

If no one sees this by this evening, I can do it then.

Also, gotta wait till my new headset arrives before I can play properly again :(

100k views and 4.8k posts (most for any thread in the forum).

Bi-winning!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Im going on now to rage quit :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Tallon wrote: »
    Im going on now to rage quit :p

MW2 or Blops? I'm bored :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Kersmash wrote: »
    MW2 or Blops? I'm bored :/
    MW2

• Advertisement