Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Care to share?

You know the way people are always saying to become well known you need to do something "different? Well I present to you my "1 Bar Montage" where not only the shots, but the lagg delayed hits will be synced nicely to the beats. Take that Small Beans :cool:

The Mashup vid? Pfft of course you can use it :pac:

Sounds good :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Sorry should have said clearer, your current favourites that you would use.

Sorry should have said clearer, your current favourites that you would use.

Sure go ahead, not much there atm though as most of the songs I had saved were on my old channel :( But sure have a gander.

Thanks for the song, yoink! :pac:

Thanks for the song, yoink! :pac:

I listened to it around 50 times on Saturday as I laid outside in the garden :pac: .. couple of the other songs there I had on repeat many a time too. Worth checking out the channels of some the songs, you might find a gem or two.

Should add, since chatting to you about this. I've had it on repeat for the last 20 odd minutes lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Yup I third this, i dont bother adding anyone anymore but i will accept any boards friend requests.

---

Great craic tonight lads btw, reminded me why I love MW2 :D
    Gotta love legging it round the map with a spas! :pac:

Highlight of the night though was defo Balfie/Krudler/Kersmash (I dont know which one of ye it was) shocking out over the mic at some poor fool using commando :pac:

That was me :D level 24 an already has commando pro.. Was driving me crazy.. last game I played I done quite well on Highrise with just me an Krudler.. Some guy kept coming back for to try kill me, I wasn't camping I just knew he would be back, So I moved spot 5 or 6 times in the one area an he came back looking where I last killed him, easy Kill for me, harriers come in, all is well, I say fuk it I'm gonna run in the spawn with the spas, locked loaded ready to go, soon as I walk in their spawn, camper at the window. :eek:

I listened to it twice :p

You should start a CoD Jukebox thread :D

I listened to it twice :p

You should start a CoD Jukebox thread :D

Like it yeah? Unreal tune.

I'm listening to that MJ tune, really believe that could work well in a montage.

Is there a specific type of music you prefer in montages?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Demoltion is fast becoming my favourite game type, a game can last 2 minues or 20, theres some huge scores to be had and if people play the objective it can get hairy as hell trying to defuse with seconds to go. wrecks my head when guys just use it to killwhore though, was a guy on my team earlier and all he was doing was m/l/c around the map with a tac knife, he kept going 50+ kills with nearly as many deaths and not a single plant or defuse, then kept giving out the rest of the team was sh1t when we were the ones breaking our balls trying to stop plants and hold the other team back when we had only 1 site left in overtime while he was just running around stabbing people, clown. for a bunch of randoms people were actually playing it properly too which is always cool.

Got delicious revenge when he got put on the other team, multiple spas blasts to the face and groin over and over (got me a predator which led to an ac130,including a plant as my harrier was cleaning up) then he ragequit, mwahaha, another satisfied SPAS customer :D

Like it yeah? Unreal tune.

I'm listening to that MJ tune, really believe that could work well in a montage.

Is there a specific type of music you prefer in montages?

What MJ one? Nothing too specific, just it's always nicer when the shots match the beat. I like it when songs you don't think would work in a montage are used, (I'm thinking Glint and Glint 2).
    krudler wrote: »
    mwahaha, another satisfied SPAS customer :D

Thank you for shopping at K-Mart, have a nice day. :)

• Advertisement

What MJ one? Nothing too specific, just it's always nicer when the shots match the beat. I like it when songs you don't think would work in a montage are used, (I'm thinking Glint and Glint 2).

Finding THAT type of music to go well with COD montage is very difficult.

I'd love to see this used in a montage, its a piece of music from Battlestar Galactica by Bear McCreary, and its fricking awesome, especially the big drum bits from about 2min 45 onward, you could do plenty of one hit kills in time with that percussion.

Pretty shít but here it is

(Krud/Kells, I only went through clips I had renamed when I got a nice clip, so that's why there's no clutches or anything. Edited in an hour then went to be last night)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,062 ✭✭✭✭beertons

i'm using the mp5k for this prestige, instead of the famas. not good at long range, but i like it. what do yee think of it?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Had used the MPK5 before and thought meh!. Used it this weekend with steady aim pro and extended mags and thought wow! It's fricking awesome.

Range isn't that bad and with the extended mags you're sending a hail of bullets in the enemy's direction anyway :)t

Bxtards WMG removed the music :(

beertons wrote: »
    i'm using the mp5k for this prestige, instead of the famas. not good at long range, but i like it. what do yee think of it?

Lol I noticed you never used anything but the Famas :D

Probably in the minority but I love it. It feels like the most powerful SMG and I find it works best on a on a runner class set up for me. I use SOH instead of Steady Aim.

Versatility will help make a better player so try other SMG's too. Might be something there over time that will end up being a right find for you.

Pretty shít but here it is

(Krud/Kells, I only went through clips I had renamed when I got a nice clip, so that's why there's no clutches or anything. Edited in an hour then went to be last night)

nice clips, that one at 1.30 is brilliant, its like the guy is so ashamed of being shot in midair he double facepalms himself as he dies lol

Lol I noticed you never used anything but the Famas :D

I'm tinkering with a sniper rifle aswell, on Koloon or another of the larger maps. My hit ratio is shocking. God bless combat training. And for all those fails, there's always someone from my friends list to stab me in the back. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

optic l33g strikes again.

And the mp5 is a beast.

• Advertisement

anyone on?

nice clips, that one at 1.30 is brilliant, its like the guy is so ashamed of being shot in midair he double facepalms himself as he dies lol

Cheers. Yeah I noticed that alright :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Sorry Krudler!

I get a message from him saying he's up for some cod4 so we party up, the first game we get into is hacked. Thats honestly the first hacked lobby i've been in in ~5 hours of game time. Then the second it stalled at the loading screen so I just turned off the playstation.

I was on hoping that I could play MW2 with some peoples again.. No one on.. Puts on battlefield, it was grand, notice everyone is playing COD4, I don't have it.. Ultimate sade face :(

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Battleflag

Balfie wrote: »
    I was on hoping that I could play MW2 with some peoples again.. No one on.. Puts on battlefield, it was grand, notice everyone is playing COD4, I don't have it.. Ultimate sade face :(
    I'm up for a few games on MW2

PSN: CookMySock88

exioot wrote: »
    I'm up for a few games on MW2

PSN: CookMySock88

I'm not on at the minute.. But add me if ya want, Balfie21..

If ya havent added people from the "Sharing gamer tags" thread, add some of the regular lads from here an get a few games..

Oh yeah, closest demo bomb defuse EVER there on Favela, was in overtime, were were on the defensive, one site down, other team pushing A hard, they got the plant and hit the defuse just as the timer was about to hit less than a second, phew, all in a days work lol

Oh yeah, closest demo bomb defuse EVER there on Favela, was in overtime, were were on the defensive, one site down, other team pushing A hard, they got the plant and hit the defuse just as the timer was about to hit less than a second, phew, all in a days work lol

I'll be on in a few buddy..

cool, will be on another while anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭samurai kebab

Heading on to black ops now if anyones about or would go for some cod4 either if theres a few playing?

Advertisement