Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manuals / Request a manual

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

We are not allowed get into pricing here. But shop around through the sticky & suppliers.
    You would need SPC4320 panel & keypad & maybe TP links for the internet connection.
    You don't need a GSM for the app to work but it can be added as an extra.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭extremetaz

Howdy KoolKid,

Another request for the HKC SW-10120 installation manual if you please.

Cheers!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

PMed you that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 sargead

Hi KoolKid,

Really appreciate if you can provide...I need to reset the panel alarm battery timer.

Much thanks

PMed you that..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 belgrade

Hi, can I get an installation manual for a HKC Quantum 70 please.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Vasarbob

Looking for HKC SW 812 installation manual please and thank you.

PMed you that manual.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Vasarbob

Thanks a million for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭vidapura

Hi KoolKid,
    Could I please ask for a look at a HKC Quantum 70 install/engineering manual ?

I'm just thinking of buying and installing myself.
    But wondering do I have to have some sort of account with HKC if I want to be able to use the app and have the GSM module alert my phone?

If thats not covered in the manual I'd appreciate a quick word of advice.

Thanks

• Advertisement

I'll PM you over the manual.
    I'd also advise you look at some other systems like Siemens/Vanderbilt & GSD that will allow activation & use without an account or signing up for payments.

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭vidapura

Superb, thanks very much.

So, GSD is these guys yeah? http://globalsecurity.ie/

Thanks

Yep that's them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭Kulgan

Hi, can I get an installation manual for a HKC Quantum 70 please?

Thanks!

PMed you that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 archwaygunner

I also would be grateful to get the Astec 49dv engineers manual, I found the user guide online, but I need to change the battery I think, outside siren is not going off, and the system was installed about 10 years ago and I imagine I need to change the one in the control panel.
    The bell box was replaced 4 or 5 years ago by the original installer.
    The engineer who put it in has sadly retired with health problems, I don't know if the default code was changed.

I have Pmed you that.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 fenfoz

Hi,

I was wondering if anybody had the engineers manual for a HKC quantum 70. Thanks.

PMed you that manual.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 alancw

Hi All
    I am looking for a Hkc quantum 70 engineer manual?
    Many thanks
    Alan.

• Advertisement

Sent you that manual.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 alancw

KoolKid wrote: »
    Sent you that manual.

Thanks for that koolkid 👌ðŸ‘

• Registered Users Posts: 3 alfredoBEE

Could anyone send me an Astec alarm engineers manual please? Thanks

PMed you that.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Electrician

Hi all.

I'm looking for any available manuals for HKC SW-1070 (installer, programming etc) if anyone has them.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Plopli

I'm looking for all the manuals for an HKC 6/10 panel.

I'm changing doors and windows and want to disconnect it temporarily to remove the sensors before the windows guy comes in and put them back afterwards.

Is there a possibility to either:
    - temporarily disable all the tamper functionnality
    - just shutdown the alarm for the time being.

Thanks in advance !

Hi all.

I'm looking for any available manuals for HKC SW-1070 (installer, programming etc) if anyone has them.

Thanks

PMed you that :)

Plopli wrote: »
    I'm looking for all the manuals for an HKC 6/10 panel.

I'm changing doors and windows and want to disconnect it temporarily to remove the sensors before the windows guy comes in and put them back afterwards.

Is there a possibility to either:
    - temporarily disable all the tamper functionnality
    - just shutdown the alarm for the time being.

Thanks in advance !

I have PMed you that manual.
    If you have the engineer code you can put the panel in engineer mode to disable it while the work is being done.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Col737

Hi,

I'm also looking for Engineer manual for HKC Quantum 70 please?

TIA

• Advertisement

PMed you that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement