Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manuals / Request a manual

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 hamradioguy

Hi

I'm new to this but has anyone got CS 250 Installers Manual I've mislaid mine and
    the old grey matter is not as agile as it used to be

Thanks

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

I PMed you that manual.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,925 ✭✭✭whizbang

Scopetronic vista 5,

a little project i am working on..
    Looking for the Mainboard Schematic diagram.
    ( I have the installation manual.)

I need to know what power supplies i can use.

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 charlie_i

Hello everyone. I have an old HKC SW 6/10 intruder alarm in my house which I was able to default. Can you please send me the engineering and the user manual.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

PMed you that manual.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 charlie_i

Thanks for the manual. I will ask here if I have any questions :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 saltedtraveler

Would anyone perchance have a engineer/installation manual for an old Telecom Phonewatch Classic (perhaps Infinity) system? 1990s vintage at a guess.

I have the user manual already.

Reason for same: I'm looking to change batteries in a few sensors, plus disable a couple of PIR sensors permanently due to pets.

Apologies if it's already in the thread, but a casual search of the 100+ pages didn't lead anywhere yet.

Is this the Simon panel with the round buttons that light up red?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 saltedtraveler

KoolKid wrote: »
    Is this the Simon panel with the round buttons that light up red?

I don't think it's a Simon panel. Actually, now that I took a picture of it, I see that it was made by Interactive Technologies Inc (USA)

Sorry, can't post proper links yet due to low post count :( Replace -dot- with a . ;)

Pics of the control panel are at imgur-dot-com/a/Pwdsc

User manual can be seen if you
    - visit archive-dot-org
    - search for www-dot-phonewatch-dot-ie/customer-manuals
    - find the link for "Classic Wireless Alarm System User Manual"; 2014 copy of the site certainly has it.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Mazotasan

Hi there, I am looking for the manual for the hkc sw 10120. Thanks

• Advertisement

PMed you that

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭stuck2007

Hello, Does anyone have the HKC GSM-P installation/engineers manual?

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭lodger222

stuck2007 wrote: »
    Hello, Does anyone have the HKC GSM-P installation/engineers manual?

sent a pm

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Meeoow

Hi. Can someone send me a Homeguard Scopetronic manual please?
    Would be much appreciated.

PMed you that.

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Meeoow

Thanks a million Kool Kid.

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭maik3n

English Version of this manual anyone?
    http://www.lifevideocontrollo.it/articolo.php?ID=1&Articolo=75.KR1404

Would take a lot of time to change it using one of the online translators.

Mind you, all I'm looking for is some help with remote viewing the cameras in internet explorer, through an Eircom F2000 modem. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭spongerobinson

Hi all,

Wondering if anybody could help with a link to HKC SW 1070 install manual, and also Quantum 70 install manual. Trying to decide which system would better suit my needs. Thanks for any help.

PMed you those.
    If you want any other information on them give me a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭spongerobinson

KoolKid wrote: »
    PMed you those.
    If you want any other information on them give me a shout.

Hi KoolKid! If that was a reply to me, I didn't get any PMs. If not, ignore me! :D

• Advertisement

Think I sent it elsewhere.
    Check now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 tilebray

Hi Koolkid,

I've been having problems with my Scopetronic homeguard alarm the last few day.
    Every day now for the last week the alarm has been going off when I get home from work.
    Usually goes off maybe once every 6 weeks or so but its constant now.
    The pad where I enter the alarm code reads PA3.
    I have the user manual for it but wondering can you send me a engineers manual?
    Also any advise would be greatly appreciated

Hi
    I have Pmed you a few that might help.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 JulienV

Hi Guys, could I get please the engineer manual for Astec 63 please? Thanks

PMed you that..

• Registered Users Posts: 1 nsew

Hi KoolKid,

Would you have a copy of HKC SW-10120 installation manual.

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭HappyHarry

Hi Folks,

I have an 8/12 and would like to reset the engineer code and fix the time.
    Can someone send me the installer manual?

I assume the WiFi card can't be added to this board?

Any idea what it would cost to replace the panel with a SW 10120 with new battery and WiFi card? There are only 6 zones and 9 sensors in total.

Thanks in advance.

nsew wrote: »
    Hi KoolKid,

Would you have a copy of HKC SW-10120 installation manual.

PMed you that.

HappyHarry wrote: »
    Hi Folks,

I have an 8/12 and would like to reset the engineer code and fix the time.
    Can someone send me the installer manual?

I assume the WiFi card can't be added to this board?

Any idea what it would cost to replace the panel with a SW 10120 with new battery and WiFi card? There are only 6 zones and 9 sensors in total.

Thanks in advance.

You can set up the app via GSM but in the long run you would save yourself money by upgrading to Siemens or GSD where you get more features without any charges for the apps or their use.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭HappyHarry

Thanks very much.

What kind of money are we talking (ball park) to upgrade from the 8/12 to a new Internet & GSM connected Siemens system?
    Assuming all sensors are ok, not changing anything with the zones etc, just replacing the board and if necessary the keypad.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement