Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manuals / Request a manual

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

I presume it's the engineer you are looking for.
    I have PMed you that.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭sparky63

Hi Koolkid can you pm me the HKC 1070 installation manual. Thank you.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

PMed you that manual. I hope it helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭stuartkee

Good to see the none licenced and nixer brigade still working hard in the industry. Wonder what they would say if others where doing the same in there industry. Oh yeah they go crying to RECI . Please remember that the insurance companies will ask you who installed the alarm and for a NSAI cert . If you haven't got one they cancel the policy.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭sparky63

KoolKid wrote: »
    PMed you that manual. I hope it helps.

Great, thanks for the manual.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭barrymac20

Hi All,
    Could get a copy of the Astec engineering manual please. Think its the 63VDC version if that makes any difference.

Thanks in advance

I have PMed you that manual.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭Cerco

I have PMed you the Simon XT Manual

I would appreciate a copy if it is still available, thanks.

PMed you that manual.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭Cerco

PMed you that manual.

Great, thanks again kookid

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Gingerbeardman

If wondering big anyone can help. I bought a sentient CCTV with a dvr but didn't get a manual with it. I have to check something on it but it's asking for a password. I've never set up a password on it and I have it a year. There is a an admin and a user profile but haven't got a password for either. If anyone has any ideas on what to do it would be greatly appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭Zirconia
    Boycott Israeli Goods & Services

Hi Just bought a house with this and no details, does anyone have the install/engineering manual please?

If wondering big anyone can help. I bought a sentient CCTV with a dvr but didn't get a manual with it. I have to check something on it but it's asking for a password. I've never set up a password on it and I have it a year. There is a an admin and a user profile but haven't got a password for either. If anyone has any ideas on what to do it would be greatly appreciated.

I have no come across those
    Have you tried all the generic PWs

Admin 123456
    Admin 1230
    Admin 0000
    also admin may be case sensitive so also try admin .

Zirconia wrote: »
    Hi Just bought a house with this and no details, does anyone have the install/engineering manual please?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Kbn141

Hi Folks,

New to this forum, but i am hoping somebody can help, i would appreciate if someone could forward me the installation/ engineer manual for astec 63 alarm, i need to adjust the sensors on the part set due to the addition of two dogs to the house. cheers.

PMed you that manual.
    You will need the engineer code to make those changes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Kbn141

PMed you that manual.
    You will need the engineer code to make those changes.

thank you very much, have the codes, just have to get around to removing the pir from the programme now.....cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Tshine

Hi All, I'm thinking of buying the HKC Quantum 70. Could someone PM me install/engineering manual? thanks

PMed you that manual.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 kenny2204

Thanks Koolkid, Appreciate the help

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Jpyro

Hi there

New to this but looking for engineering manual for HKC 8/12 if an one could help.

Thanks

• Advertisement

I have PMed you that manual. I hope it helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Gingerbeardman

KoolKid wrote:
    Admin 123456 Admin 1230 Admin 0000 also admin may be case sensitive so also try admin .

KoolKid wrote:
    I have no come across those Have you tried all the generic PWs

I've tried the normal passwords and case sensitive stuff. Think I'll just have to get onto sentient about it and see if I get anywhere. Thanks anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 matt68

Hi
    I am looking for the programming guide for an HKC SW-1070, I have the install manual but the programming guide is missing
    Many Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 15 matt68

Thanks Koolkid
    Much Appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭damanloox

HKC SW8/12 installation/service manual - anybody...?

Hi guys. Could someone send me the manual for the astec 63 and the dialler manual please

damanloox wrote: »
    HKC SW8/12 installation/service manual - anybody...?

PMed you that.

kenny2204 wrote: »
    Hi guys. Could someone send me the manual for the astec 63 and the dialler manual please

PMed you that manual.

• Advertisement

Thanks koolkid. Misplaced my hard copy and had no backup.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement