Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manuals / Request a manual

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

I PMed you that manual.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,275 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

Just have set this dvr up and trying to get to grips with the web based interface as opposed to the direct interface at the dvr.
    Is there a manual as such for it?
    Thanks

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Kthdnly

Hi,  would it be possible to get an engineering manual for a HKC Quantum 70 please?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

PMed you that manual. I hope it helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Kthdnly

Thanks KoolKid. Appreciate it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 scoots

Hi koolkid would you have the installation manual for hkc 1070 please. Any info on setting up internal gsm when you get a min thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jimbo69jones

Hi Jimbo here. New to the forums (be nice!)

Was wondering if anyone can help with a HKC Quantum 70 engineers manual, and with resetting the installers code as Mother & Father-In-Laws have just moved into a house and thats the Alarm in there.

Thanks for any help.

/Jimbo

Hi Jimbo.

I PMed you that manual. If you need any help come back to us.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jimbo69jones

KoolKid wrote: »
    Hi Jimbo.

I PMed you that manual. If you need any help come back to us.

Superstar! Thanks a million.

I do have one question. I used to be involved in the industry until a few years back. At the time, Europlex was still going strong and I loved their 300 series panels. I know when they went out of business that Siemens took and adapted the panels and put in their own proprietry wireless protocols, but I was looking for something like that, with ethernet control and would need to have at least 10 zones with SMS messaging and GSM/3G Dialling/monitoring as well as traditional landline.

Any ideas of a panel that would suit, and where I can get one?

Thanks again.

/Jimbo

The Siemens SPC4320 with one expander would give you 16 zones.
    REW
    RWL
    Northwood stock them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭gomamochi1

Nynex phone watch manual- anyone got one. Have it installed in our gaff and bought the batteries to get it going again though no joy. Any ideas welcome please?

Can you post a picture of that panel?

Can you post a picture of that panel?

Hope that this is some help in id the panel?
    Also is it worth while trying to get all the sensors up and running again with replacing the batteries though I presume I won't be able to remote monitor this with an app as the internet was prob not invented when this alarm was installed?
    Would you recommend an alternative system please? I have been scanning the different forums - after motion sensors downstairs and link to my cctv along with smoke alarm all accessible from the same app- is this a runner?
    Thanks

I don't have anything on that system I'm afraid.
    If you are upgrading with a new system with IP access I would recommend GSD.

I don't have anything on that system I'm afraid.
    If you are upgrading with a new system with IP access I would recommend GSD.

Thanks for looking anyways. Any ideas can I buy hkc alarm systems direct for self install or do I need to get a registered installer?

Most suppliers & wholesalers stock HKC.
    Are you looking at a wireless system?

Most suppliers & wholesalers stock HKC.
    Are you looking at a wireless system?

Yes the existing panel and sensors are all wireless so prob not going down the route of trying to rewire into a 1992 dormer though not impossible as good attic access along the eves one side anyways. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Lor_1

Hi Guys,

Would anybody have a copy of an Astec 63dv engineer manual can't find mine..

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,079 ✭✭✭championc

Hi all,

Would anyone have a copy (or PDF) of a manual for a Danmini YA 500 GSM Wired / Wireless alarm system ? I bought one online and never got a manual and all requests to the seller have fallen on deaf ears.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 goccbr

Hi

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of a HKC 812 installation/engineering manual? I've had a look on various forums and only found the user manual :)

Thanks.

• Advertisement

PMed you that.
    Hope it helps. If you need any help give us a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 goccbr

Thanks for the really quick response !!

championc wrote: »
    Hi all,

Would anyone have a copy (or PDF) of a manual for a Danmini YA 500 GSM Wired / Wireless alarm system ? I bought one online and never got a manual and all requests to the seller have fallen on deaf ears.

BUMP

Havn't come across that one. There's a lot or them around ebay & that.Maybe message one of the sellers and ask for a copy.

Havn't come across that one. There's a lot or them around ebay & that.Maybe message one of the sellers and ask for a copy.

That's where I bought it and the seller offered to take the whole unit back. For some reason, they won't send me a manual. It's going to cost me about 30 quid to return it. I'm desparate for a manual.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 12tester

Is it possible toget a copy of the Quantum 70 installation/engineers manual please. Thank you

PMed you that.
    Any problems give us a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 12tester

Thank you very much for that got it ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 dermow1976

hello can anyone help me i want to extend alarm to cover garage have to fit extra keypad and few sensors and i am looking for installation manual for hkc sw 8/12 please

• Advertisement

I have PMed you that manual.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement