Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manuals / Request a manual

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

There is a tamper switch and a battery switch.
    Nothing should have changed unless you opened the bell box.
    What is the exact error you are getting?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Sup08

I am getting the error "1 SAb fault"

I am assuming this is the bell box. When I disconnected the power the outer bell kind of died straight away, so the battery must be dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 jazzy21

hi Koolkid
    i was wonder if u could send me the engeniers manual for eircoms simon KT

THANKS

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Sup08

I have bypassed the outer bell on the system (Set Command 73 to "0") and the alarm is functioning as it was previous with a telecom error (been like this a number of years as I think the line to the alarm was damaged by a mouse!).

When I get access to the outer bell I will try the reset in the box. Thanks again for the manual.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

jazzy21 wrote: »
    hi Koolkid
    i was wonder if u could send me the engeniers manual for eircoms simon KT

THANKS

I have PMed you the Simon XT Manual

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48 Keggers74

Hi
    Hoping someone might have the installation manual for an Astec 63 (not the DV model)? It is installed in the house we bought, and need to try to fix a few problems with it. Also, does anyone know should this model be able to be programmed to call me (via eircom landline) to alert me to an alarm?
    Thanks
    Greg

• Registered Users Posts: 8 kenny2204

Hi Guys.
    Would any please have the default codes or even a manual for a europlex identifier?
    Thanks in advance

I PMed you the manual. That will have all the default codes.

Keggers74 wrote: »
    Hi
    Hoping someone might have the installation manual for an Astec 63 (not the DV model)? It is installed in the house we bought, and need to try to fix a few problems with it. Also, does anyone know should this model be able to be programmed to call me (via eircom landline) to alert me to an alarm?
    Thanks
    Greg
    Hi
    I have PMed you that manual.
    If the model number has DV beside it then it can be used as a voice dialler.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 dazsweeney

Hi Koolkid. Could I get a copy of the Astec 63dv manual. Having issues with random internal alarm going off. When not armed it's alarming with tamper zone 2, EOL, call engineer. Got the battery replaced a few years ago not sure if it's that or should I try a factory reset? Thanks.

• Advertisement

It's likely a wiring problem or a faulty device on that zone.
    It's unlikely a factory default will help.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 mauy83

Hi All,

Appreciate if anyone has an engineers manual for the Astec 63DV could send me a copy.
    I hae moved few years ago to new home, and recently i have error with external bell with error 22.

Thanks

The external bells are a big problem now with the Astec systems.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Kevin!

Quantum 70 installation manual please

PMed you that manual.

PMed you that manual.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 simwalsh

Hi,
    Has anyone got the manual for a Verifier 6?

Many thanks

PMed you that.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 11 neilikus

Hi,

Looking for Engineers Manual for HKC Securewatch system.

Thanks

Neil

I have PMed you that manual. I hope it helps.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 maz83x

HKC Quantum 70 Engineers Manual
    Grade 2 Class II

HI, I urgently need an engineers manual to this alarm. Can some help please.

PMed you that.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 chris0808

Hi I am looking for the engineer's manual for the HKC Quantum 70
    Grade 2 Class II.

Thanks in advance,
    Chris.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,674 ✭✭✭✭altor

chris0808 wrote: »
    Hi I am looking for the engineer's manual for the HKC Quantum 70
    Grade 2 Class II.

Thanks in advance,
    Chris.

Sent you that by P.M.

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭tazzzZ

Looking for quantum 70 engineers manual

• Registered Users Posts: 11,674 ✭✭✭✭altor

tazzzZ wrote: »
    Looking for quantum 70 engineers manual

Sent you that by P.M.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 jaymc26

KoolKid wrote: »
    I PMed you the manual. That will have all the default codes.

Hi Koolkid

I was wondering Europlex Identifier can be crashed as have no user code or engineer code.

Cheers

Jay

Have you checked is it engineer locked?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 jaymc26

KoolKid wrote: »
    Have you checked is it engineer locked?

Yes it does seem to be engineer locked I tried the default codes and none work.

Thanks

Jason

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 Apple of my eye

Could someone PM me a Siemens 4320 manual (it's the touchscreen keypad a Spck521 please?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement