Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manuals / Request a manual

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 dermow1976

Thanks koolkid that helps a lot

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Axion7

Hi guys,

I need an engineer's manual for the HKC Securewatch 8/12. Also, any manual or help guide associated with the SMS Digi card option.

Thanks.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

PMed you that. If you need any help give us a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 AutoDiag

Hey guys,

Can someone send me on the installation manual for HKC Securewatch 8/12 and if there is anything around the SMS Digi card option as well would be great, thanks.

Ian

• Registered Users Posts: 2 endageraghty

Folks

I 've just moved into a property witha Homeguard Scopetronic systema and need to move a few points and reste the alarm code to a personal one.

Would anyone have the User & Engineer manuals for this model they could send me?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 endageraghty

Folks

I 've just moved into a property witha Homeguard Scopetronic system
    and need to move a few points(keypad) and reset the alarm code to a personal preference.

Would anyone have the User & Engineer manuals for this model they could send me?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

AutoDiag wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Can someone send me on the installation manual for HKC Securewatch 8/12 and if there is anything around the SMS Digi card option as well would be great, thanks.

Ian

PMed you that.

Folks

I 've just moved into a property witha Homeguard Scopetronic system
    and need to move a few points(keypad) and reset the alarm code to a personal preference.

PMed you that manual.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Slawkos

Hi,

would anyone have a programming manual for an aritech cs 250?

Cheers.

Slawkos wrote: »
    Hi,

would anyone have a programming manual for an aritech cs 250?

Cheers.

PMed you that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 Smithers1

Hi,
    I have a Quantom 70 - mobile phone contact alarm. The alarm went off the other night scaring the life out of me. "Low Battery"! I've been reading threads on changing battery but don't want to damage the key-pad panel - any tips on how to proceed? Thanks.

Is it the panel battery you want to change?

I'll PM you the manual , that goes through it all.

Hi,
    I have a Quantom 70 - mobile phone contact alarm. The alarm went off the other night scaring the life out of me. "Low Battery"! I've been reading threads on changing battery which I gather is straight forward. However, I can't see an access for opening the key-pad panel to get access to the batteries - any tips on how to proceed? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 larseb

KoolKid wrote: »
    PMing you that now.;)

I'm also looking for the engineer/installation manual for the Aritech CS250. Could you please help me?

I have sent you a PM with that manual.
    If you need any help with it let us know.

Is it the panel battery you want to change?

I'll PM you the manual , that goes through it all.

Many thanks Kool Kid....

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Rossy64

Hi Koolkid
    I am looking for an engineering manual for Astec 63.
    I'd appreciate your help

Rossy64

PMed you that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭amikoalien2

Hello
    Has anyone got a link to the install / wiring manual for a hkc sw610
    Thank you kindly

PMed you that manual.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭amikoalien2

PMed you that manual.

Thank you very kindly sir :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 13 simwalsh

Hi guys ,
    Has anyone got installation manual and possibly any necessary codes for hkc quantum 70?
    Thanks in advance

I have PMed you that manual. The default codes are in that. We are unfortunately not allowed help you here with engineer codes or user codes.

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭stuartkee

For all HKC user Manuels go onto www.HKC.ie there on the site to download

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Jonnymercier

Hi

I am looking for an engineering manual for Astec panel, would anyone have one?

Cheers

Jonny

I Have PMed you that Astec manual. I hope you find it helpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 jazzy21

Hi I was wondering if u wud possibly send me a user manual and codes for eircom Simon alarm system thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Sup08

Hi Koolkid,
    Can you please send me the engineers manual for the 63dv?

I do have the original manual, somewhere, but cannot find it right now.
    I've just done a battery replacement but when I enter FN 99 to exit engineer mode, I'm getting a 1 SAB error.

Thanks

I have PMed you that manual.
    Check the sounder connections at the panel to ensure nothing was disturbed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Sup08

Thanks got that.

I had the same problem when I replaced the battery about 5 years ago.

In the Outer Bell, there is a reset switch that you have to pull out when you remove the bell box. When the switch is out, you put the box back on, this resets the battery in the box. I was told this by the guy that has his number on the back of the manual. Worked last time and I'm hoping it works this time again.

Thanks again

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement