Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manuals / Request a manual

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 tester12

Thanks for that everything grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭pilotsnipes

I'm sorry I didn't see this thread at the start and made this request in another topic. My apologies..

I'm looking for the astec 63DV engineering manual if someone would be kind enough to forward on. Thank you if you are able to help.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Sent you that.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭pilotsnipes

Koolkid - that was incredibly quick. Thank you very much.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Your welcome. If you need any help with it you know where we are.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 limerick1961

Hi First time here so hope im in the right place.

Im looking for a user manual for an Identifier Alarm circa I guess around 2000. See attached it has both beams and sensors and around 4o different contacts.

many thanks

J

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭jd6677

Hi,

I'm looking for the full installation manual for a HKC Quantum 70 and Siemens SPC 4000 alarm please.

Thanks in advance,

JD

I PMed you them.
    Happy reading.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Shadow42

I also have Scopetronic Homeguard House Alarm. I changed battery but alarm will not reactivate. Is there a code to reset alarm

• Advertisement

What happens when you enter your code?

KoolKid wrote: »
    What happens when you enter your code?

The error code tL flashes

TL stands for Tamper Lid.

Check the Panel Lid is closed correctly.You should hear the tamper spring clicking closed as you replace the lid.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 limerick1961

Hi thanks very much for the system manual cheers

Your welcome & I hope they help. Any bother you know where we are..

KoolKid wrote: »
    TL stands for Tamper Lid.

Check the Panel Lid is closed correctly.You should hear the tamper spring clicking closed as you replace the lid.

Thank you so much , that worked.

Glad you got it sorted...;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 fordcossy

hello wounder can any one help the other night my alarm went off by its self with out being set i tryed turning of by key pad but it would not respond key pad frozen so i open the alarm box and pulled the fuse and disconected the battery to turn it off next day put fuse back in and connected the battery the key pad back working it turned of the alarm after haven the box open but when i go to set it a code comes up E6 the top part of the E is missing ,it wnot let me set i have no manual for it so dnot know code ,any help would be great or even to get the manual would be great thanks.

Its a tamper on the external bell. Did you open that or disconnect anything there or in the panel?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,656 ✭✭✭✭altor

fordcossy wrote: »
    hello wounder can any one help the other night my alarm went off by its self with out being set i tryed turning of by key pad but it would not respond key pad frozen so i open the alarm box and pulled the fuse and disconected the battery to turn it off next day put fuse back in and connected the battery the key pad back working it turned of the alarm after haven the box open but when i go to set it a code comes up E6 the top part of the E is missing ,it wnot let me set i have no manual for it so dnot know code ,any help would be great or even to get the manual would be great thanks.

More than likely tb this is the tamper on the external bell.
    Could be a number of things.
    Loose connection in the panel is the first place to look since you opened the control panel.
    Other than that a faulty tamper switch on the external bell itself.
    Lid or the bell itself could of moved.
    The is also a way to bypass this, if you put a resistor 4k7 across the BHO and tamper return in the panel. Also the BHO cable needs to be put in with one leg of the resistor in the BHO side. Leave the return cable out. Just put in the other end of the resistor.

I have sent you the manual by P.M.

• Advertisement

thanks very much for that i will have a lookat it

Please let us know how you get on & if you need any more help with it.;)

no i didnt i got manual i will let u know how i got on thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 jumpinjoe

Hi-

I would like to get a copy of the HKC SW-1070 Hybrid, Installation/ Engineers/Managers manual please.

Thanks

PMed you that manual.

Hi, I'm having more trouble with my Scopetronic Homegard House Alarm, I changed the battery, replaced tamper lid correctly and all seemed ok. Alarm was working. But the next day I'm getting a bleep from it every 20 to 30 minutes. There is no error code appearing when I enter pin no. I've recently had a new floor put in the attic, would this have anything to do with it?

Are you sure it's not a smoke alarm with a low battery?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,656 ✭✭✭✭altor

fordcossy wrote: »
    thanks very much for that i will have a lookat it

Your welcome, if you have any other problems you know where we are :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 spacecroft

Hi, I have recently bought a house with an old Ademco (Honeywell) alarm system [/B]installed. I was wondering if someone had a link to a manual for the system.

• Advertisement

I PMed you those manuals. Hope they help.;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement