Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manuals / Request a manual

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Bushmech

Hey Koolkid can you send me the engineers manual for the HKC Quantum 70.

Thanks
    Newbie Bushmechanic

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Bushmech wrote: »
    Hey Koolkid can you send me the engineers manual for the HKC Quantum 70.

Thanks
    Newbie Bushmechanic

Sent you that. Hope it helps.

Thanks for that KoolKid, The SW-1070 control panel looks slightly different from my Quantum 70 but all the functionality looks the same as do the dectectors and SABB so hopefully it'll be fine.

Thanks again

Bushmech

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Bushmech wrote: »
    Thanks for that KoolKid, The SW-1070 control panel looks slightly different from my Quantum 70 but all the functionality looks the same as do the dectectors and SABB so hopefully it'll be fine.

Thanks again

Bushmech

No bother. It was a bit confusing which you wanted.
    If you need the Quantum manual give us a shout.

If you have the Quantum 70 manual that would be great. I've run into a bigger issue, the quick keys are enabled and thats stopping me from getting into the "user" or "manager" menus at all. I should be able to press 0 then code then scroll through the menu but with the quick keys enabled as soon as I enter my code it arms/disarms the system.

Thanks for the help

Bushmech

• Advertisement

PMing you that now...;)

Thanks again, it looks like the quick key menu will allow me to set-up a temporary user and I will then be able to define the temporary users access to menu's, I'll give it a go any way.

I hope it helps. If you get stuck you know where we are.

Hi I saw from a previous post that the issue is that the instaler didn't give me the proper authorization to access the user or manager menus. I'll give them a call tommorrow. My original issue was to find which batteries needed to be replaced so I just went around them all with a multimeter. If anyone is interested they all use CR123A batteries which new were giving about 3.18 volts, all the PIR sensors had gone down to less than 2.8 volts and were changed the door sensors were all at 3.04 volts and I didn't change these as I didn't have enough batteries. I put all new batteries in the SABB (12) 6 of these were below 2.8 volts and 6 were at about 3.04 volts. Because it's harder to get at I put all new batteries in the SABB and reused the ones at 3.04 volts elsewhere. It will be interesting to see how long it will last like this. I'll get more batteries so I'll be ready. The system seems happy now no warnings but I still want proper access.

Thanks again for the help

Bushmech

• Registered Users Posts: 10 jghutch1978

Hello - I am looking for the engineer manual for the Aritech CS350.

I am re-doing my kitchen and it involves taking the main unit (not the keypad, the box with all the fuses etc in) off the wall to move it. I am assuming i need to power down the system to do it, any help (or the manual) much appreciated

Thanks

• Advertisement

Sent you that. I hope it helps. Any problems you know where we are. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Jasper82

KoolKid wrote: »
    PMed you that.
    If you need any help you know where we are.

Hi kool kid. Was looking for the Scopetronic engineers manual if possible. Would really appreciate it.
    Cheers

Sent you that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 kiltubber

Hello !

I am thinking of installing a HKC Quantun 70 wireless system in my house would like to get a look at the engineers manual before I go ahead and make a purchase.

Thanks,
    John.

PMed you that manual ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 18 monomer

Hi Koolkid,
    Another one for the HKC Quantun 70 wireless system Engineers Manual.
    Many Thanks.
    M.

PMed you that....
    Sorry if the PMs seem short & abrupt. Just have lots to get through lately.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,232 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

Hi folks, looking for the installation/engineers manual for the SW 1070 (Hybrid) unit if possible?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭altor

KeRbDoG wrote: »
    Hi folks, looking for the installation/engineers manual for the SW 1070 (Hybrid) unit if possible?

Sent you a P.M.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,232 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

altor wrote: »
    Sent you a P.M.

Appreciate that, thank you sir

• Advertisement

KeRbDoG wrote: »
    Appreciate that, thank you sir

Your welcome, any problems let us know.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 HugoM

Hi there,

Just wondering if anyone could send me an installers manual for a HKC Securewatch? It was installed around 2010 if that makes a difference.

Thanks in advance.....

I have PMed you that. Are you sure that your alarm is a Securewatch???
    I can't understand why someone would be installing that system in 2010. There were much newer and better systems available for no extra cost.

Thanks for that Koolkid.....

I'm not sure why it was used, I guess he had it lying around? It certainly wasn't the only thing scrimped on when the house was built!

Is there any chance you'd have a installer manual for a HKC GSM-P as well?

HugoM wrote: »
    Is there any chance you'd have a installer manual for a HKC GSM-P as well?

Sent you that by P.M.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 NotBored

Hi, We also have the same problem. We replaced doors and windows and need to put in new contacts and maybe sensors. I wonder would you send on that engineers manual also?
    Many thanks

NotBored wrote: »
    Hi, We also have the same problem. We replaced doors and windows and need to put in new contacts and maybe sensors. I wonder would you send on that engineers manual also?
    Many thanks

Sent you that by P.M.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 tester12

Does anyone have a PDF for a HKC Securewave 1070 Install Manual please.

• Advertisement

PMed you that manual.. Any bother give us a shout.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement