Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manuals / Request a manual

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭rovoagho

Hi, how can I tell which HKC alarm I have? I need to make a few changes - inhibit an extra zone at night, and mute the arming and keypad tones - and have the engineers code to do so, but I don't think I have a full manual for it.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

I'll PM you the Securewatch and Secure wave manuals.
    Generally the menu structure is much the same.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭rovoagho

Gottem, thanks very much KoolKid. I'll have a tinker with it tomorrow.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

your welcome.Let me know how you get on.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Pinman

Hi All
    I am installing a HKC SW-1070 in my own home. I have plenty of experience of wiring equipment in other fields. However wiring and installation instructions are very sparse with the equipment and it appears HKC will only give this type of info to professional installers. I would very much appreciate if anyone could send me an Engineers Manual.

Thanks in anticipation.

• Advertisement

Sent you a PM with that manual.
    Hope it helps.

Thanks a million KoolKid. I expect they will be a great help.

Hi
    I am following the HKC engineers manual for installation I got from KoolKid, thanks again. However I have difficulty with wiring the Echo/Echo Flash (internal bell) unit. It is 4 wire - Echo + & - which I presume is wired to the 'internal bell' terminals on the Main Panel but can't figure out where to put the two tamper wires. I saw something on an earlier post about wiring it into the o/s strobe. Perhaps someone can clarify this for me - in baby steps if possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭Evolution1

Pinman wrote: »
    Hi
    I am following the HKC engineers manual for installation I got from KoolKid, thanks again. However I have difficulty with wiring the Echo/Echo Flash (internal bell) unit. It is 4 wire - Echo + & - which I presume is wired to the 'internal bell' terminals on the Main Panel but can't figure out where to put the two tamper wires. I saw something on an earlier post about wiring it into the o/s strobe. Perhaps someone can clarify this for me - in baby steps if possible.

Some installers will wire the tamper into a spare zone and others will wire the tamper with the external bell tamper return

Thanks for that Evolution1. I've wired it with the SABB tamper and it seems to be ok.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭mickjohnlong

Has anyone got a engineer manual for a aritech cs250

PMed you that.
    Any problems you know where to find us.

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭mickjohnlong

Is there and default jumper on the pcb to default it

Not on the CS250. You would need a flash card.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 RisCal

Hi all, does anyone have the Quantum 70 engineers manual. They system has been automatically calling me to let me know that I have a low battery - somewhere.
    I have the engineers code. I just need to find out where it is and replace it. Just telling me RF-batt or something to that effect.
    I will also be trying to turn the auto-calls for this off - its nice to get a call when the battery is low but not at 4am, 5am etc..... :O

Any help appreciated!

PMed you that.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 RisCal

Thanks for that KoolKid, much appreciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Supernintento Chalmers

Hi-

I would like to get a copy of the HKC Securewave 1070 Installation/ Engineers manual.

Sent you that.

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Supernintento Chalmers

KoolKid wrote: »
    Sent you that.

Cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭cerastes

I am looking for an installation manula for a securewave 1070
    and
    Siemens SPC 4000 (4300) manual.

Sent you those

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭cerastes

KoolKid wrote: »
    Sent you those

thanks, I just sent you a pm reply

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Perrin2040

Could i get a copy of that engineer manual too please,

thanks in advance!

Could I get a copy of the engineers manual too, same issue as the last few, moved into a house and need to change some windows etc, also want to change the code if possible.

Cheers in advance, you are an absolute gent Koolkid.

Sent you that. Hope it helps..

• Registered Users Posts: 31 mau_52

Hi there,
    Same problem here, moved in a new house and the agent can't find the alarm code. The system is unset but few days ago a little "friend" press the PA buttons :-( i had to take the wire out for the sounder but the light outside is still flashing. Any help would be really appreciated. The alarm panel is HomeGuard by SCOPETRONIC

mau_52 wrote: »
    Hi there,
    Same problem here, moved in a new house and the agent can't find the alarm code. The system is unset but few days ago a little "friend" press the PA buttons :-( i had to take the wire out for the sounder but the light outside is still flashing. Any help would be really appreciated. The alarm panel is HomeGuard by SCOPETRONIC

I PMed you that. If you need any help you know where to find us..

• Registered Users Posts: 31 mau_52

Thank you,
    Hopefully I will sorted out :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Peterhickey

Hi guys got my hands on an old hkc 6/10 there this evening looking for someone to help me find an installation manual for same. Would appreciate any help or links ye could give me, anxious to install this panel into my mums house in place of an old europlex homeguard panel which has died. Thanks in advance.

• Advertisement

Sent you that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement