Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manuals / Request a manual

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

The panel tamper refers to the panel lid.. The fact that the keypad is on board makes no difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Ceannain

Thanks KoolKid.
    Don't think that was touched but will see if it needs tightening.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Open it and close it again. While closing it listen for the tamper spring clicking closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 dsennah

Hi Folks, I have trawled the site for information on how to find an HKC 8/12 remote keypad install manual. Could someone point me the the right direction or send a link? System (old and rarely used) has faulted over the last few days (weather and power outages) and I cannot access the remote keypad (No RKP Comms) so would like to reset it. Have codes but unsure of procedure. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 11,643 ✭✭✭✭altor

dsennah wrote: »
    Hi Folks, I have trawled the site for information on how to find an HKC 8/12 remote keypad install manual. Could someone point me the the right direction or send a link? System (old and rarely used) has faulted over the last few days (weather and power outages) and I cannot access the remote keypad (No RKP Comms) so would like to reset it. Have codes but unsure of procedure. thanks

P.M.ed you the manual off the system.

If you power down the system and power it back on, mains first hopefully the fault will clear.

• Advertisement

Off topic posts deleted. As I posted I am the first post. Please use this thread for manual requests only. For any other queries start a new thread or post in one more relevant.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 monomer

Hi Koolkid..

do you have
    HKC GSM-Q and GSM-P Install Manuals ?

Thanks,
    I.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Nickrivers

Hi all,
    I'm the next one, looking for all input data to read to get my verifier 24 awaking to life. Attached to the main board is an adaptive board. Looks like a modem or "phone call interface".

Many thanks in advanced

Nick

Hi Nick,
    I have PMed you what I have on them. I hope it helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Dubfan1974

Hi,
    Would anyone have an installation manual for the hkc 1070?.I decided to upgrade my aritech cs350, but think I might have bitten off more than I can chew.It only came with a startup guide which lists the program menus.
    About as useless as a toy at chrismas without batterries!

• Advertisement

PMed you that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Dubfan1974

Thank you so much for that,at least I have a fighting chance now.Was beginning to get overawed by it!
    Your a lifesaver

Your welcome.
    If you need any help you know where we are.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Niklas2000

Hi
    got a used Aritech cs250 from a friend and he didn't have installation manual.
    i did find user manual online but i don't find installation manual, can anybody help me ?

thanks N.

I have sent you that manual via PM .If you need any help you know where we are.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Niklas2000

Thank you KoolKid,

Thank you very much.

Niklas2000 wrote: »
    Thank you KoolKid,

Thank you very much.

Your welcome.
    If you need any more help with it give us a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭youwhoglue

Hi KoolKid :cool:,

Would you have the Aritech CS235 Manual? Thanks.

I PMed you the manual. if you need any help come back to us.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 B1r0

Hi KoolKid,

Do you have the engineering manual for the Europlex Scopetronic Homeguard alarm?

The other night we had an outage and the alarm went off for some time. I didn't know how to stop it. The led numbers were off and even if I keyed the code to disarm it it wouldn't stop. Eventually after an eternity it stop by itself.

During the following days though, the alarm occasionally has gone off with no apparent reason. It seems it happens when I switch on or of any home appliance and the leds always display PA. Probably the electronics on the board have become more sensitive to electric spikes?
    I opened the alarm panel and I see the battery has leaked fluid during the years and has a kind of mold around the electric contacts. Definitely nobody serviced it since it was installed in 1992!
    Tried to contact the company which numbers were printed on the panel's label, but they must have changed or gone out of business. Will look later.

Since I opened the panel the alarm didn't go off anymore, so I'm starting to believe the battery has charged a bit more and now the spikes don't cause any more troubles.

I'll be very grateful if you could confirm that if I change the battery it will solve the problems and if I can do some sort of self servicing.
    I'm not an electronic engineer but my profession have put me in a position where I think I could handle reprogramming ICs, Eprooms and such.

How can I completely disable the alarm, so that it doesn't go off when I tamper with it?

Thank you for your help.
    b1r0

• Advertisement

I'll PM you the manual now.
    The PA on the panel refers to the panic alarm zone so I would check that first. Replacing the battery will not fix a faulty panic button or a bad connection.
    To disable the alarm before opening the panel you will need the engineer code.
    The default code is in the manual, but this may have been changed by the installer

• Registered Users Posts: 16 B1r0

Thanks KoolKid, so quick! I really appreciate.

I thought the same about the PA, but as far I can see both PA buttons are fine, unless something is wrong on the circuit board upstairs.

Probably doesn't make much sense, but I thought, with the battery been weak and the electricity spikes caused by the appliances, it might have induced the alarm to think the current was being cut or tampered with. But again it is weird the alarm's display showed PA instead of "t"

It also happened three or four times the day before yesterday, while I was having my computer doing some cpu intensive work and every time the fans increased the speed to cool down the CPU. Today I'm doing the same computer job and it is not happening.

Thanks again for the manual.
    Cheers.

No Problem
    The best bet would be to get a multimeter and check the resistance on that zone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Alex Montgomery

Hi,
    I hope no one minds me cutting in but I was hoping to get the programming manual for the scopetronic homeguard alarm too if it were possible. I tried the link but I cannot get it to save for me.
    If anyone could help me out it would be appriciated, thanks in advance.

PMed you that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Hackenbacker

Hi all I'm looking for an engineer manual for a Siemens SPC 5320 Alarm Panel ! Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Hi all I'm looking for an engineer manual for a Siemens SPC 5320 Alarm Panel ! Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Sent that to you by P.M.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Hackenbacker

altor wrote: »
    Sent that to you by P.M.

Absolutely brill!! Thanks

Your welcome. I hope it helps.

• Advertisement

Absolutely brill!! Thanks

Your welcome, any problems let us know.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement