Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manuals / Request a manual

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 coneill13

Hi,
    Could you please PM me the manual for the Itec Horizon ?
    Thanks

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Hi KoolKid,

I was wondering if you could PM me the HKC SecureWatch installation manual?

Thanks a mill,
    DK

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

PMed you that manual. Any bother give us a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 onmia

Badly stuck cant find my files with all my old alarm installer manuals ,
    would anybody have a Itec Meridian installer manual ? or anything close ?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Its not one I have.
    What are you trying to do?

• Advertisement

Got a call this evening , usual story , power failure , dead battery , panel defaulted , need to re programme. Cracking up I had a load of old school manuals , I put the in a safe place.

You should only need to programme the code..
    01122 *#new code * should work.

I need to programme the gross and pulse for the inertias , I changed the battery and reprogrammed the user code . just need to put it to bed.
    thanks for your reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭n0brain3r

Hi guys,

I'm after a manual for a HKC Sw8/12. I'm hoping to interface a Raspberry Pi with the unit. There's an 18 pin header marked Expansion Socket I'm guessing the pin out isn't included in the manual? Anyone know details of the pin out?

Thanks,
    nb

I sent you that manual. I don't think this will be covered in it though.
    Good luck with the project.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭n0brain3r

Thanks for that koolkid I think the jp2 header might yield more interesting results only 4 pins so should be easier tp figure out whats what

• Registered Users Posts: 1 paulj210

Hi,

I just bought a HKC SW-1070 alarm but it only came with a Quick Start manual. Is it possible to get the Engineer/Installation manual?

Thanks

Sent you that...;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ggriffin

Hi,

I've replaced the battery in my Aritech CS-250, and all settings were lost, default User and Engineering password got me back in. However, my second Keypad is not working and I need to setup Partguard and Function F1 and F2 etc.

Would it be possible to get a copy of the CS-250 Installer manual, I downloaded the LCD User Manual, not enough info.

Many Thanks

Sent you that manual.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ggriffin

Many Thanks, Second Keypad installed.

Sort out the rest tomorrow.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭eddie_

hi would any one have a siemens spc 4320 manual. many thanks

PMed you that manual

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭mickjohnlong

Hi does anyone have a manual for an ats panel

Sent you a PM.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 jjsham

Anyone got programming instructions for aritech quick bridge 433, need to programme a new panic button, regards

• Registered Users Posts: 11,656 ✭✭✭✭altor

jjsham wrote: »
    Anyone got programming instructions for aritech quick bridge 433, need to programme a new panic button, regards

Sent you that by P.M.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jjsham

Much appreciated altor

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭tonysopprano

Am looking to change phone numbers on pre 2010 HKC and am looking for engineers manual. Have code, just need manual.

If you can do the job, do it. If you can't do the job, just teach it. If you really suck at it, just become a union executive or politician.

Not sure what panel you mean so I sent you them all.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭devilabit

I am looking for the engineering code and manual for a HKC 8/12 and also the manual/install guide for a HKC securewave 1070?

Many thanks.

I PMed you them hope that helps you.
    Any problems give us a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 happiness16

Hi Koolkid,

Could you please PM me with the installation manual for a HKC Securewave 1070?

Thanks!

PMed you that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭pacino

Hi Koolkid,
    Could you please PM me with the installation manual for a HKC Securewave 1070?
    Thank you

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement