Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manuals / Request a manual

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Your welcome. If you need any help you know where we are.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭imitation

Is there such a thing as a full manual for the HKC GSM - P ? I'm still trying to convince it to allow me to arm/disarm it via text, but apparently its restricted, I get a text back when I try, "Arm Not Allowed For User With Manager Menu". Thanks !

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

PMed you a couple of manuals that should help you.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭imitation

Thanks alot ! I'm going to figure it out for sure this time, it would be incredibly handy to be able to set / unset via text.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 eastcoaster

Hi folks, looking for an engineer manual for an astec 63DV, please and thank you!

• Advertisement

PMed you that. Any problems let us know.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 eastcoaster

Wow, thanks for the speedy reply!! That's a great help, should be ok now but any problems and I'll be sure to give you a shout. Cheers...

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Davidbuck

Hi I wonder can anyone help please. I am looking for a installation manual for the fusion panel. I want to put an ext bell box for sum reason it was not put in at time of installation.

Hi,
    I don't know if there ever was a PDF of this manual.
    You may also need engineer access to set this panel up for global bells.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Davidbuck

I have engineering code.

What Ext bell can I put up.

Thanks

• Advertisement

Any global bell can be used. What type of internal siren is on the system?

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭big mce

Hi,

Anyone got a copy of the Aritech/GE CS250 Installation manual please?

Thanks.

PMing you that now.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭big mce

KoolKid wrote: »
    PMing you that now.;)

Thanks a million!

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭Evolution1

Can someone pass on the powermax complete installation manual ?:)

PMed you that...:)
    Did you get one?

PMed you that...:)
    Did you get one?

Thanks for that :)
    No I've ordered from the states and ordered the power supply from radionics.

Just want to have a read at the manual as someone asked me why their panel is saying "system trouble "

Why from the states??
    Hope you don't get hit with a customs charge when the delivery knocks on your door.

Why from the states??
    Hope you don't get hit with a customs charge when the delivery knocks on your door.

Paid already :) have extra here Incase .

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭blacknight83

Hi looking for hkc 1070 full installation engineers manual

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,671 ✭✭✭✭altor

Hi looking for hkc 1070 full installation engineers manual

Sent you a P.M.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭blacknight83

Thanks not received the pm, can u msg again thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 11,671 ✭✭✭✭altor

Thanks not received the pm, can u msg again thanks

Sent you another one.

Sent you a direct link via PM for you to try if your still having a problem..

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Johnd114

Hi

Have an Aritech CD91/2/148. The fuse light came on recently so I cannot set it. Does anyone have the user and engineers manual for this alarm?

Thank, J

PMing them both to you now. If you need any help give us a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 michaelfbishop

Hi, would anyone have the manual for the Europlex Identifier please & thanks?

PMed you that manual.
    Hope it helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 michaelfbishop

Thanks very much!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Demosthenese

Could i get a copy of that engineer manual too please,

thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement