Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

this is what the transition looks like when a boy becomes a girl

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭hare05

Links234 wrote: »
    uHNJx.jpg

Wow. She's beautiful. Nothing else to say...

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭WantToBeRose

uHNJx.jpg

Wow such a transformation!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

TEJNX.jpg

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭WantToBeRose

TEJNX.jpg

:pac:

Links are you playing with us or is this an actual MtF transition? :p

Links are you playing with us or is this an actual MtF transition? :p

Uhh... its Starbuck.

Yes, that is a valid answer. XD

• Advertisement

sorry, nerd joke :p

the character of Starbuck was male in the original series of Battlestar Galactica, and in the new series Starbuck was female. so no, it's not an actual MtF transition, just a pun.

sorry, nerd joke :p

the character of Starbuck was male in the original series of Battlestar Galactica, and in the new series Starbuck was female. so no, it's not an actual MtF transition, just a pun.

Pun #2:

33745.jpgtestees-20081008052939304_640w.jpg

you've lost me on that one I'm afraid :confused:

you've lost me on that one I'm afraid :confused:

From the series 'Testees'. The guys are made to test a new experimental sex change procedure and live as girls for 3 days.

He brushes up quite well as a woman for make-up only :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭Eebs

JadziaDax.jpg

• Advertisement

Eebs wrote: »
    JadziaDax.jpg

Maybe because I don't watch trek, but.... I don't get it.

oh dear, what did I do to the thread? :p

oh dear, what did I do to the thread? :p
    Oh Links... we haven't even started listing gender bending manga characters yet! xD Though Yuki from Yubisaki is awesome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭Eebs

Jadzia Dax is a joined Trill. Though she appears to be a young woman, Jadzia lives in symbiosis with a wise and long-lived creature, known as a symbiont, named Dax. The two share a single, conscious mind, and her personality is a blending of the characteristics of both the host and the symbiont. As such, Dax has access to all the skills and memories of the symbiont's seven previous hosts.

She basically also used to know Sisko when she was in male form too and he used to get slightly uncomfortable trying to get his head around it.

Wow, by 12 weeks she looks like Natalie imbruglia in the video for Torn!

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Freiheit

I'd like to add something here but I'm asked for the URL of my image, I don't understand that, can anyone help please!

Freiheit wrote: »
    I'd like to add something here but I'm asked for the URL of my image, I don't understand that, can anyone help please!

Boards.ie don't host images themselves, and they can't be guaranteed your home pc is always available to upload when pages are refreshed, so you need to upload the image to an image-hosting website, and then paste the URL from there.

I use imgur

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

God looking through this thread i know quite a few of the girls featured on the pics

• Registered Users Posts: 40,901 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Meesared wrote: »
    God looking through this thread i know quite a few of the girls featured on the pics

Really? I presumed a lot of them were English or American

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

b9011.jpg

Doesn't look as though it worked, oh dear, thanks Hare,hopefully eventually it will

I've uploaded the images on the site you mentioned and no result, can't understand why.

Oh dear finally uploaded, it's a giant, how can I tame it? it's from a book I've been reading. Nadia Broninmann, a German speaking Swiss lady. It''s from her Book 'hat die Seele eiin Geschlecht?' (has the soul a gender?)

KHltR.jpg

Ah that's better now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

Johnnymcg wrote: »
    Really? I presumed a lot of them were English or American
    They are but ive developed alot of contacts through various irc channels and facebook :)

Meesared wrote: »
    They are but ive developed alot of contacts through various irc channels and facebook :)

there's a few I know and have spoke to as well,

the pictures have been widely circulated on other sites like Reddit and others, so I assume that nobody has a problem with them being posted here, because I know that I found them an incredible inspiration, but if anyone wants them taken down, I will do so immediately. I only want to share pictures that people are comfortable sharing in public.

• Advertisement

As someone with follicular challenges I notice how her hairline recovered.....looks to be in deep recession in 1988,1996....she's now a nursue, having been a drag artist...

Advertisement