Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ingenious ways to get drink into my debs

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭punchdrunk

actually one with teddies might give the possibility of putting gargle in the teddy!
    and now that i think of it if you make it look like your teacher is pregnant,a Johnsons baby assortment could be emptied,cleaned and filled with drink too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Face_Kicker

threaten to kick the bouncer in the face

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Waterloo Sunset

Wear a (long) coat into the venue.

Slash a hole in the lining. Drop naggin in hole. Naggin falls to bottom and gets missed if you get searched. Move to pocket once you're past the entry people.

Simples!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Crouching tiger, hidden naggin!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Dj Stiggie

Instead of getting a shoulder, get those 70ml bottles.

You could easily tuck a few of them around your crotch and maybe in your shoes. Also you could tape them to the top of your shoulders, no-one gets searched there (I've been to 4 debs in the past two years) and the padding from your jacket will cover them.

You could even slip one into your wallet ... Beware though, some places root through that too.

Plus your date could easily fit 6 of these into her garter/stocking/small pocket in her handbag/whatever.

God I wish I had thought of this two years ago...

I do think you're being very cheap though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

forget about bottles, naggins, etc, you get two water baloons, fill these to well, "scrotum size" (dont be TOO bloody generous! :D), then carry a vanilla essence size bottle of water in your jacket pocket for the bouncer to "find". smear some vodka around the opening of the bottle for the bouncer to sniff when he finds it... look at him as if you admire how clever he was, i wouldn't think he'll search any further and you go on your way... :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

xsiborg wrote: »
    forget about bottles, naggins, etc, you get two water baloons, fill these to well, "scrotum size" (dont be TOO bloody generous! :D), then carry a vanilla essence size bottle of water in your jacket pocket for the bouncer to "find". smear some vodka around the opening of the bottle for the bouncer to sniff when he finds it... look at him as if you admire how clever he was, i wouldn't think he'll search any further and you go on your way... :p

His date is one lucky girl!

"Can you get me a drink ?"

"Yeah, will do love" *unbuttons trousers

"Do you want a mixer with that?"

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭leedsfan88

Put the naggin, down the front of your pants over your junk, they can't search there, can be uncomfortable but once your in just go to the pisser and take out and keep in your inside jacket pocket

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

Reillyman, I'm going to have to disagree with you as well.

Your grad and debs are NOT 2 of the biggest piss ups in you life. Saying this suggests that they are among the top sessions you will have. They are not.

The debs is usually a messy night, yes people have a lot to drink too quickly, which ends up with them twisted fairly early in the night.

Trust me, there are better nights. I've been to a few debs in my time, and worked at many, many more. They are over rated, over priced and over very quickly.

Anyway, OP, not to **** on your parade. You'll have a blast. But just remember, you will have better nights.

Get someone to start a fight just as you are entering. The bouncers will abandon searching you to go kick **** out of eject yer man. Swan on in with said booze.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Sanjuro

Christ, I weep for the future of humanity.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭MadPatrick

Ok, what you do is, soak your underpants and vest(wear a vest) in the spirit of your choice, then sneak into the toilet and suck it out whenever a thirst hits.

Always worked for me:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭star.chaser

a colostomy bag

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

They're only notable as the 2 biggest piss-ups because the majority are too young to drink legally and your whole year is there. Debs in particular are very messy, they DO end up with people drinking loads who've never drank before, and a lot of fights.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭seagull

A perfume bottle in your date's handbag, and an aftershave bottle in your pocket.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭DamienH

Stash a 700ml of jameson in the car park, you will be like god walking around with one of them at 3 in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

Reillyman wrote: »
    Ehm, ya, I'm not sure what kind of debs the OP's is, but ours is nothing like that, we're not gonna get "strip-searched" or anything of the like.

And our Grad consists of a mass, which finishes at 5pm, straight down to the pub, and stay drinkin till 9-10 the next morning. So keep your "holier than thou" attitude to yourself mate...

Holier than thou? Don't be so stubborn, you are the one telling people that these are two of the greatest nights of their lives, when you haven't even been out on them yet. What kind of debs doesn't even have a fecking bar? Most of you should be over 18 anyway. Or is this a "pre debs" (the other greatest night of your life)?

Yeah, good luck, go mental, enjoy your night without responsibility. You must be the first person to have ever graduated or gone to a debs, please, enlighten me as to how amazing it is going to be. Maybe in a few years you can dig up this post and laugh at what an immature kid you were.

Lots of luck, can't wait to hear how this goes!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭bullpost

Dont wash for a least a week before the debs.
    Go for a 5k run before the do - in your debs suit of course - and then frisking ceases to be a problem. no bouncer will want to come anywhere near you.
    Downside of course is that no one else will either but at least you'll be able to drown your sorrows, cheaply.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭HPT

Abrasax wrote: »
    Couldn't you try and enter the premises on some pretext in the days leading up to the event and stash your booty then?

Wow, that's a great idea!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭einshteen

Biggins wrote: »
    Question: is the place where the deb is soon - is it near where you live?

Don't tell him, he's a cop! and he knows where you live!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

where abouts is the debs being held?

Get in a day earlier and put your drink into the top of a toilet tank

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭Reillyman

DirkVoodoo wrote: »
    Holier than thou? Don't be so stubborn, you are the one telling people that these are two of the greatest nights of their lives, when you haven't even been out on them yet. What kind of debs doesn't even have a fecking bar? Most of you should be over 18 anyway. Or is this a "pre debs" (the other greatest night of your life)?

Yeah, good luck, go mental, enjoy your night without responsibility. You must be the first person to have ever graduated or gone to a debs, please, enlighten me as to how amazing it is going to be. Maybe in a few years you can dig up this post and laugh at what an immature kid you were.

Lots of luck, can't wait to hear how this goes!

Haha, I don't know why people keep mixing me up with the OP? My Debs isn't until August and it certainly will have a bar for god sake.

Listen lads I know there's gonna be better nights but what I'm saying is that they're gonna be 2 of the biggest so far like, anyway, that was just answering someone elses q about "not drinking."

Also, I think things must be alot different around the country because I think there's only one person u-18 for our debs, with a lot being 19, and most of us go out pretty much every weekend and are well able to handle the effects of a day-long session.

Oh to be a WUM!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

TheZohan wrote: »
    All you need to do is get a bottle of vodka and pour it into a pot, then buy a sponge and place it in the pot of vodka. Boil the vodka until all the water evaporates (the alcohol is naturally attracted to the sponge so it won't boil off).

When you get into the venue stick the sponge in a pint glass, add one sachet/teaspoon of sugar and fill with water, do not drink the solution as it will be neat vodka.

Add mixer to taste.

Drink sensibly.

That is GENIUS!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,955 ✭✭✭Degag

Haha, I don't know why people keep mixing me up with the OP? My Debs isn't until August and it certainly will have a bar for god sake.

Listen lads I know there's gonna be better nights but what I'm saying is that they're gonna be 2 of the biggest so far like, anyway, that was just answering someone elses q about "not drinking."

Also, I think things must be alot different around the country because I think there's only one person u-18 for our debs, with a lot being 19, and most of us go out pretty much every weekend and are well able to handle the effects of a day-long session.

Oh to be a WUM!:D

Because your attitude stunk basically

• Registered Users Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭sponsoredwalk

I said "two of the" biggest, which leaves my later life open to the possibility of bigger piss-ups, but nice try though...

debs being considered amongst the greatest nights of your life?

Please... You must have such low expectations of life :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,342 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

Seriously though, Debs and Grad are the end of an era, one of the last times in life where you have very little responsibility and can go absolutely mental without being judged, comprendez?

just wait till you get to college, you have a debs style pissup a couple of times a week, a major pissup before the exams, a major piss up 5 mins after the last exam, a week long piss up during rag week where there is a chance you will die of alcohol poisoning, lets not start on the house parties. i went to an IT so i had a grad every year and all those entail, i miss college :(

5 years from now secondary school will be long forgotten

this is ireland not saudi, who judges you because you go on a mad drinking spree?? look around :D xmas parties, birthdays, match celebrations, new years, weddings, normal saturday nights outs, are these reserved

people travel all over the world to come to ireland so that they can go "absolutely mental without being judged"

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭5Aces

whoever told you that they will frisk you is taking the piss

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

5Aces wrote: »
    whoever told you that they will frisk you is taking the piss

No not really, i was frisked going in to my and some bouncher even confronted me in the bathroom seeing if I had any drink on me while I was taking a piss!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭t4k30

Up yo ass boy !

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,449 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Silverado wrote: »
    Perhaps you people need to learn a little about physics. The first thing to boil off will be the alcohol.

Physics? Would it not be Chemistry? Or do you need to seperate them in space or something?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭cock robin

[QUOTE= So i need a way to get drink (spirits) past the bouncers.

[/QUOTE]

In your stomach :D

Advertisement