Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ingenious ways to get drink into my debs

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Who_owns_this?

That's just cheap. It's not that they don't want you to get drunk; they just want to make sure they make a profit out of it. And it's your debs!

Your best bet is getting a girl to help you. Vodka in a 7up bottle in the band of a stocking has always worked for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

Keithm89 wrote: »
    Yes - a lot of places do it - in fact i cant think of any club that didnt check me

I'm out twice a week and haven't been searched in about 9 years. Dunno what type of places you guys are going to. Tbh, why would you want to go somewhere that shows you that little respect before you've even gone inside?

-Funk

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭questionmark?

dannym08 wrote: »
    they frisk you on the way into your debs:eek:

am i the only one who finds this a likkle bit strange??

Nope i'm shocked as well its a Debs FFS!!!!

OP put a naggen in your boxers try and tie it up some way even if its uncomfortable it will only be for a very short time. Make sure its in such an area that only george michael would look there for it!

Or you could buy some bullseyes vodka baggies thingys and put them in your wallet!! You might just have to book a ryanair flight to get them though cant think of where else in the nanny state sells them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Just a thought here.

If you are trying to smuggle alcohol in, one can only presume that there will be no alcohol available at the venue. Based on this assumption and the assumption that you actually get the booze in, how exactly are you going to drink it inside without being caught

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭MariaBabii

Put the nagan down ur bra strap or if u have it mixed all ready in a bottle (like Pepsi bottle) then drink a little bit and squeeze the air out and put it down the back of ur bra strap! Works every time :) Ive gotten in loadsa places by doing that! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Carl Sagan

Are you sure you'll be checked going in? We just walked in. Didn't even need a ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

go in without booze. stash it outside. Exit via backdoor. Retrieve booze. Profit!

Nice trick Zohan. I've never heard of that before. Might look a bit odd bringing a sponge to your debs, but who cares! I'm going to remember that one!!

Does the sponge end up reeking of vodka though? What do you say when you're asked about the boozy sponge?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

....Lame

You call that lame, and you're the one who can't contemplate a night without booze ? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 685 ✭✭✭Carlos_Ray

Same problem a few years ago was sorted by hiding the drink on our black friend because we knew the bouncers would be less likely to search him vigourously for fear of being seen as racist. Not PC but it worked.

• Advertisement

orourkeda wrote: »
    Just a thought here.

If you are trying to smuggle alcohol in, one can only presume that there will be no alcohol available at the venue. Based on this assumption and the assumption that you actually get the booze in, how exactly are you going to drink it inside without being caught

Ahhhhhhhh - read the previous posts!!!! He's not underage either before you ask!

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭oisinmc14

Liam Byrne wrote: »
    You call that lame, and you're the one who can't contemplate a night without booze ? :rolleyes:

Ah now thats a bit cheap.....kinda like the OP:D

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭Penisland

....Lame

But seriously, there is gonna be drink there but i don't really feel like spending more money than i have to.

Its only your debs once!

Dont be such a tight arse and spend some money!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19 strumindaguitar

Penisland wrote: »
    Its only your debs once!

Dont be such a tight arse and spend some money!!!

No.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭citizen_p

do they not serve drink...... mine will be

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭Penisland

No.

Wait till you are in college and bring as many naggins in as you want!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭Einhard

TheZohan wrote: »
    All you need to do is get a bottle of vodka and pour it into a pot, then buy a sponge and place it in the pot of vodka. Boil the vodka until all the water evaporates (the alcohol is naturally attracted to the sponge so it won't boil off).

When you get into the venue stick the sponge in a pint glass, add one sachet/teaspoon of sugar and fill with water, do not drink the solution as it will be neat vodka.

Add mixer to taste.

Drink sensibly.

Now this is just the sort of innovative thinking we need to get the country out of the mess it's in!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Topper Harley

Get a girl to duck tape a shouder to her leg.

Yeah I'm sure any girl will be happy to do this, she'll probably even enjoy the immense pain and awkwardness of attaching/removing it. Ah, you crazy girls!
    Censorsh!t wrote: »
    For my debs the guy going with me just stuck a bottle of absinthe down his pants. Don't think we were checked at all

Absinthe is EVIL!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,848 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

vodka ice sculpture? or if you are really determined go to the venue early or day before and hide the booze somewhere discrete

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

It must have been a 'different time', but at my debs 10 years ago we had it in a hotel and there was plenty of teachers there too, we all drank together, alot of us were 17yr olds and there was no problem havin a few(lots of) pints

do some debs have an anti drink policy?

• Advertisement

MariaBabii wrote: »
    Put the nagan down ur bra strap or if u have it mixed all ready in a bottle (like Pepsi bottle) then drink a little bit and squeeze the air out and put it down the back of ur bra strap! Works every time :) Ive gotten in loadsa places by doing that! :D

If the OP tries this he'll probably be more worried about someone finding out he's wearing a bra than he will be about a bouncer finding his booze. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Nice trick Zohan. I've never heard of that before. Might look a bit odd bringing a sponge to your debs, but who cares! I'm going to remember that one!!

Does the sponge end of reeking of vodka though? What do you say when you're asked about the boozy sponge?

It's actually not that bad. I did it once and the bouncer noticed it in my pocket (I was wearing a blazer), I just told him that I sweat a lot and it's an embarrassing condition that's why I carry a sponge and I'd prefer if he didn't make a big deal about it. He said "thanks ok, off you go and have a good night".

But make sure the sponge doesn't get wet before you put it in the pint glass, if the sponge gets in contact with your bare skin and you're sweating you'll end up absorbing pure alcohol through your skin. You'll end up as drunk as a skunk.

It must have been a 'different time', but at my debs 10 years ago we had it in a hotel and there was plenty of teachers there too, we all drank together, alot of us were 17yr olds and there was no problem havin a few(lots of) pints do some debs have an anti drink policy?

I think the OP's just practicing being cheap for his future college days.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,025 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

Keithm89 wrote: »
    Yes - a lot of places do it - in fact i cant think of any club that didnt check me

all clubs i've gone to have checked girls bags yeah, but I've never been searched.

and yeah sure for clubs, but for your debs?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

TheZohan wrote: »
    It's actually not that bad. I did it once and the bouncer noticed it in my pocket (I was wearing a blazer), I just told him that I sweat a lot and it's an embarrassing condition that's why I carry a sponge and I'd prefer if he didn't make a big deal about it. He said "thanks ok, off you go and have a good night".

But make sure the sponge doesn't get wet before you put it in the pint glass, if the sponge gets in contact with your bare skin and you're sweating you'll end up absorbing pure alcohol through your skin. You'll end up as drunk as a skunk.

Soak 2 sponges with vodka, tape them directly to your skin under your armpits, and go for a jog just before you get there. :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Here is your answer - a scotty jacket: http://www.scottevest.com/v3_store/New_Travel_Vest.shtml

By the time they get thru all the 22 pockets, they will be too tired to search the other half and just be glad to be rid of you.
    Tell them she is wearing one too! LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 19 strumindaguitar

Biggins wrote: »
    Here is your answer - a scotty jacket: http://www.scottevest.com/v3_store/New_Travel_Vest.shtml

By the time they get thru all the 22 pockets, they will be too tired to search the other half and just be glad to be rid of you.
    Tell them she is wearing one too! LOL

Haha pity it costs $100, if i had that money to spend i would'nt have made this thread :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

One idea would be to put cans in a bush outside and just bring a pint glass out with you or something although it could be a lot of effort

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭red herring

Theres these water sack things called platypus water packs- I used one before but I am a lady and put it into my ahem, chest area, was frisked but a) no ones gona frisk me there too much!
    b)If they do it just feels like a gel bra!
    I presume you could find somewhere to put it! its a plastic sack you put water into, (vodka) so way less conspicuous than a glass nagin, which they would totally feel when frisking you!

Advertisement