Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ingenious ways to get drink into my debs

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Haha pity it costs $100, if i had that money to spend i would'nt have made this thread :P

True but think of all the many times you can use it in the long run! :pac:
    I have a couple of these jackets (not for drink, equipment). Great items.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 970 ✭✭✭Kirnsy

Get a bag of jellies. Put them in a large bowl and pour vodka over them. Let them soak over night and you have vodka jellies!

• Registered Users Posts: 41 macdragon76

Find out where the toilets are, see where the window is, Leave something outside and pass it through to a friend later in the evening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Who_owns_this?

TheZohan wrote: »
    It's actually not that bad. I did it once and the bouncer noticed it in my pocket (I was wearing a blazer), I just told him that I sweat a lot and it's an embarrassing condition that's why I carry a sponge and I'd prefer if he didn't make a big deal about it. He said "thanks ok, off you go and have a good night".

That is very funny. The bouncer was so mortally afraid of offending you and your "condition" that he saw nothing wrong with the image of you in the middle of the bar sponging yourself down! With an actual sponge!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

That is very funny. The bouncer was so mortally afraid of offending you and your "condition" that he saw nothing wrong with the image of you in the middle of the bar sponging yourself down! With an actual sponge!!!!

I actually convinced a bouncer that I was allergic to ink one night so he couldn't stamp my hand. Got him to stamp a packet of cigarettes instead. Ended up getting a few mates inside the club for free 'til they copped on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭jdooley28

simple leave the drink outside.. at some stage to outside to get some fresh air..collect drink and bring it in.. they wont search u twice!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

This is the problem with drink....too cumbersome.

Roll a doobie and enjoy your night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭azzeretti

I have never tried this but it just came to me know:

The day before the debs get some fruit, a few apples, a few oranges etc. and a syringe. Inject a few shots of vodka into the fruit and put them in a bag. There shouldn't be any smell from them, if asked, tell the bouncer you are a diabetic and ALSO (and this is the clincher) a Trypanophobic and the only way to control you sugar levels are by the fructose in fruit. This is complete bollix but I can't imagine a bouncer knowing what your on about and he may let you in :eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,955 ✭✭✭Degag

That's just cheap. It's not that they don't want you to get drunk; they just want to make sure they make a profit out of it. And it's your debs!

Yes, that's the idea of having a business. Last time i checked anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Hot water bottle filled with drink. Squeeze the air out and wear under your crotch...

If your women is up to it get a waterproof vibrator take the guts out and fill it with vodka... If she starts laughing give her a slap. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

They searched everyone at our debs 5 years ago... my boyfriend was actually refusing to be searched and they weren't going to let us in (he didn't even have anything on him I wouldn't mind!). Fúcker actually very nearly ruined my debs cos he didn't want to be searched!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

This is sure to work.

You will a waterproof bag, string, and spirit of choice.

Tie the string onto the bag.
    Swallow the bag, while holding the string.
    Pour the alcohol down your throat and into the bag.
    Tie the string to a tooth.
    Enter debs.
    Pull the string, thus bringing the bag of alcohol back up.
    Proceed with intoxication.

*Stupidity clause* If you actually do this you may die, and quite frankly if you do, you were probably going to fail your leaving cert anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,170 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Would not drinking be so bad?...I'll let myself out!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭blubloblu

Intravenous is the way to go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭Reillyman

Okay, number 1, your debs is next week!!! Ours is early August and people consider that early!

Number 2, to all the people saying "can you not drink" for god sake have you no connection to reality, its a fact of life that your grad and debs are two of the biggest piss-ups of your life, of course not-drinking is not an option!

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Scudges Da

jdooley28 wrote: »
    simple leave the drink outside.. at some stage to outside to get some fresh air..collect drink and bring it in.. they wont search u twice!!
    Don't forget to stash a couple of extra cases of beer as well........A lot of thirsty people leaving at the same time...fiver a can made me fortune at my debs!!!:D:D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

Scudges Da wrote: »
    ...fiver a can made me fortune at my debs!!!:D:D

thats an awesome idea!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭Herb Powell

what you need is a large top hat
    or alternatively..........
    get ice cube bags, the self sealing ones. pour in your vodka/whatever. get a few people to wear these inside your shirts, ye can just pretend you're a bit blubbery

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

a ONE MTR length of 3/4" flexi pex capped off at both ends.. By jasus you would fit some amount of alchol in it....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,955 ✭✭✭Degag

Reillyman wrote: »
    grad and debs are two of the biggest piss-ups of your life, of course not-drinking is not an option!

No they're not. Most people are fluttered after about 5 pints when they're 17/18. You've alot of living to do yet!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Parsley

just go robbin. there'll be plenty tables covered in unguarded drink!

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Silverado

TheZohan wrote: »
    All you need to do is get a bottle of vodka and pour it into a pot, then buy a sponge and place it in the pot of vodka. Boil the vodka until all the water evaporates (the alcohol is naturally attracted to the sponge so it won't boil off).

When you get into the venue stick the sponge in a pint glass, add one sachet/teaspoon of sugar and fill with water, do not drink the solution as it will be neat vodka.

Add mixer to taste.

Drink sensibly.

Perhaps you people need to learn a little about physics. The first thing to boil off will be the alcohol.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,777 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

Go in the day before and stash it in a toilet cistern or in the toilet ceiling (if it has moveable ceiling tiles.

Ask someone on the formal organising committee (who will assumingly be in earlier to set decorations up etc) to stash it somewhere for you. I was on mines so I was able to bring drink in with all our stuff and then stashed it under my table.

Failing that, store it in the smoking area and go out and collect it later, the bouncers won't be searching anyone leaving there once the thing gets going.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

I might be the only one thick enough to suggest this but just hide it on ya and hope for the best. The worst that will happen is you loose it to a bouncer. My debs wasn't that long ago and no one was searched. Plenty of people had drink on them. How sure are you you'll be searched? Even if you are, are you sure there won't be drink served in there? Sorry if you've answered these questions OP.

As for anyone saying don't drink, c'mon. It's the guys debs. The people who don't drink drink. It's just a stupid messy night where everyone is really nice and really out of it and everybody looks great. Someone passes out and some guy gets off the bus ten miles from his house in the middle of nowhere. That was mine anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Silverado wrote: »
    Perhaps you people need to learn a little about physics. The first thing to boil off will be the alcohol.

What a nerdish post.

Perhaps you need to learn a little about AH. :)

Degag wrote: »
    No they're not. Most people are fluttered after about 5 pints when they're 17/18. You've alot of living to do yet!

Hmmm, somewhat innocent are you?

Don't know what exposure to 18/19 year olds you've had recently, but most of us are definitely not "fluttered" after 5 pints. The past 3 or so years of our drinkin career has been leading up to our graduation! Maybe it's different where your from?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭fizzynicenice

6 dutch up the arse FTW

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

Reillyman wrote: »
    Number 2, to all the people saying "can you not drink" for god sake have you no connection to reality, its a fact of life that your grad and debs are two of the biggest piss-ups of your life

...Of your life so far.

What about the 21sts?

What about college nights out?

What about office parties, weddings, 30ths, 40ths, post-AA meetings, getting a bottle of Jamesons in the old folks home from your kids?

DirkVoodoo wrote: »

What about office parties, weddings, 30ths, 40ths, post-AA meetings, getting a bottle of Jamesons in the old folks home from your kids?

Yeah coz we're always going to remember that 40th birthday where we didn't tell our wives we'd be home late! What a ball!

Seriously though, Debs and Grad are the end of an era, one of the last times in life where you have very little responsibility and can go absolutely mental without being judged, comprendez?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

Give the drink to a girl, chances of her getting caught are a lot less.

Advertisement