Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ingenious ways to get drink into my debs

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Buceph

Hang on a second now. He said the debs is in a week. What kind of debs is on in the middle of the leaving cert?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭yuloni

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

I brought hash into my debs. I just put it into a small paper bag and strapped it around my waste.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Ingenious ways to get drink into my debs

Be older.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭Flesh Gorden

Don't know if it's been mentioned, don't have time to read through 13 pages

Naggin under your armpits, upside down, curved side against your arm held on with tape

Elastic bands should work too but the time I used them they got irritating after a few mins

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

stovelid wrote: »
    Be older.

If you had read, you would have known he is already over 18, he just wants to make the night cheaper.

Everyone keeps saying, "oh be older" or "what kind of debs doesn't serve alcohol".

If people are going to be "smart", they should at least read the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭Bajingo

May have been said already get a pair of shoes a size or so to big for ya and stand on da naggin..I didnt have my shoes for most of my debs anyway[innocent reasons :(]

..might be worth a try..ive seen it work actually..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Carsinian Thau

Buceph wrote: »
    Hang on a second now. He said the debs is in a week. What kind of debs is on in the middle of the leaving cert?

The thread is almost a month old. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

I brought hash into my debs. I just put it into a small paper bag and strapped it around my waste.

ewwww...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,715 ✭✭✭upandcumming

My post clearly addressed one issue and one issue only and that was that you advised the OP to try and deceive the barman into giving you the wrong change by showing one note and giving another in the hope that you would receive money and goods to which you are not entitled too.
    I'm baffled! He is going to be deceiving someone anyway by sneaking in the alcohol so I don't know what you're problem is!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭peanuthead

I actually seriously have a great idea.

Book yourself into the hotel and you can stash what you like in there.

It will be nice and cozy waiting for you to come and collect it after the frisking has finished.

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭quicklickpaddy

Right so my debs is in a week and i face the eternal battle to get drink into the debs hall without getting caught. I know for a fact that the bouncers will be frisking and checking bags. Normally on a night out this wouldn't be a problem cos i'd drink enough b4 the pubs and clubs but.....it starts at 6 and finishes at 2am and i'd have no money to buy drinks all night. So i need a way to get drink (spirits) past the bouncers.

We've come up with a few ideas which include taping naggins to various body parts or hiding small bottles of spirits in our socks.

I need the wisdom of the Boards to guide me in my quest for ultimate "thrifty-ness".

P.s: I've looked at the "stingiest things you've seen stingy people do" thread but alas to no avail :(

Sorry if it's already been said but it's a long thread and I don't want to read it all. I managed to sneak a shoulder into all of the debs I went to. Just put it in the crotch in your underwear. I always do this going into clubs too. Haven't bought a drink in a club in over a year I'd say. And that's going out on average more than once a week

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭ectoraige

1. Arrive well ahead of time so you are the first one in.
    2. Proceed directly to the toilets and remove everyone else's stashes from the cisterns, ceiling tiles, and hanging outside the windows.
    3. Sell any of the booze you don't want.
    4. Profit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭martyboy48

Make a DIY version of http://www.fashionablecanes.com/71602.html ...
    Put on a gimp walk and you're on a winner.. Pimpin and swigin...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

DOC09UNAM wrote: »
    If you had read, you would have known he is already over 18, he just wants to make the night cheaper.

I've amended my smart answer to say be more affluent.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Yeah Buddy

That time of the year again. Any new ideas :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,943 ✭✭✭wonderfulname

So disappointed at how old this is :(

Oh well, an ingenious solution for the youth of today: BeerBjorn

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Was there not a thread recently about a camera shaped bottle for sale on adverts. Ideal :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭starlit

put it in a pen and squirt it into your mouth ha ha ha!:P

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Shane L

Don't eat the food served....drink as much as you can before getting there.....hide it on your missus your bringing to the debs and if they are giving out free samples you know what to do :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭pljudge321

This may have been said already.

Wrap it up in a small box and put some birthday paper on it. Hey Presto!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,318 ✭✭✭Tefral

Have you access to the place where the debs is on before its actually on? You could always visit there a few days before, put a naggin in a ziplock bag and place it in a toilet cistern.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

you walk in first. You go to the toilets. Open the window and your mate can pass the bottles into you! Easy.

Advertisement