Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ingenious ways to get drink into my debs

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

Do a Godfather on it.

Stash it the day before in the toilet cistern.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭claire2010

we hid our shoulders in our knickers :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

claire2010 wrote: »

Bendy...excellent....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Bolag_the_2nd

rent a room ffs, u can check in early and hide the booze in the room, and you never know u may get the roide as well. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

Reillyman wrote: »
    Seriously though, Debs and Grad are the end of an era, one of the last times in life where you have very little responsibility and can go absolutely mental without being judged, comprendez?

Jesus, I can't believe you actually believe this. You can't even even get a drink inside, how is that mental? Surely being strip searched before you enter counts as being judged? No thanks, I'll stick with the 40th knowing I'll get a ride when I fall in the door.

• Advertisement

TheZohan wrote: »
    Bendy...excellent....

Indeed! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

TheZohan wrote: »
    Bendy...excellent....

Or enormous knickers!

phill106 wrote: »
    Or enormous knickers!

No small ones work best they keep a tight grip on the shoulder

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Hackysack

This thought just came to my head. What about a travel wallet? You know those ones that go under your clothes and go around your waist like a bum-bag?

You can easily fit a naggin in here, and I doubt it'd look TOO out of place when you're getting patted down? If they're doing a rush job they probably wouldn't just the front half of ya?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,725 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Seriously though, Debs and Grad are the end of an era, one of the last times in life where you have very little responsibility and can go absolutely mental without being judged, comprendez?
    So young, so naive.
    rent a room ffs, u can check in early and hide the booze in the room, and you never know u may get the roide as well. ;)
    This, if possible. Not only can you have a few beers with your actual mates beforehand, you might get hotel sex.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Tell them it is for medicinal purposes!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Bazzy

op do you wear glasses?

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Gerty

Chances are you will get searched.

I think debs get away with it because they know no one will refuse if they've travelled an hour in a limo and have nowhere to go till the bus home at 3 in the morning. Also, we're youngin's. And so many people would sneak in vodka/Whiskey and the like, why would they want that? We were basically locked into a ****ty hotel club in the middle of nowhere and they made a bomb of the bar. Drugs play only a small role in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

Well, I suppose I should at least offer some advice:

10 ways to smuggle booze into an event.

I think the shorts might be a winner.

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭clikityclak

You could bring a 70's vibe to your debs and wear those platform shoes with fishies swimming inside... the clear liquid in the platform part of the shoe however will be vodka/gin/rum(delete as appropriate) with no fishies.

The bouncer will never suspect a thing, and once you get inside crack open the shoes, and down that drink- you should easily manage a litre depending on your preference of platform. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭Reillyman

DirkVoodoo wrote: »
    Jesus, I can't believe you actually believe this. You can't even even get a drink inside, how is that mental? Surely being strip searched before you enter counts as being judged? No thanks, I'll stick with the 40th knowing I'll get a ride when I fall in the door.

Ehm, ya, I'm not sure what kind of debs the OP's is, but ours is nothing like that, we're not gonna get "strip-searched" or anything of the like.

And our Grad consists of a mass, which finishes at 5pm, straight down to the pub, and stay drinkin till 9-10 the next morning. So keep your "holier than thou" attitude to yourself mate...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

Twenty euro inside your passport when he checks it.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 MrsToad

Silverado wrote: »
    Perhaps you people need to learn a little about physics. The first thing to boil off will be the alcohol.

Spoilsport..!

Just because no-one else said that, didn't mean that no-one else knew that.

Some of us were enjoying that particular trail of inventive posts, and you've gone and ruined it.

Boooo.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,955 ✭✭✭Degag

Hmmm, somewhat innocent are you?

Don't know what exposure to 18/19 year olds you've had recently, but most of us are definitely not "fluttered" after 5 pints. The past 3 or so years of our drinkin career has been leading up to our graduation! Maybe it's different where your from?

Not really. Just think you've alot of growing up to do if you think your debs and graduation are going to be the biggest piss ups of your life. It may be an end of an era but it's only the beginning really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭Reillyman

Degag wrote: »
    Not really. Just think you've alot of growing up to do if you think your debs and graduation are going to be the biggest piss ups of your life. It may be an end of an era but it's only the beginning really.

I said "two of the" biggest, which leaves my later life open to the possibility of bigger piss-ups, but nice try though...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,955 ✭✭✭Degag

I said "two of the" biggest, which leaves my later life open to the possibility of bigger piss-ups, but nice try though...

No bother. Great attitude you have.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭gant0

For my grads i Just shoved a naggin down my jocks and your good to go,once you're past security just slip it into your bottle and enjoy your night.Alternitivly get a few naggins or whatever for you and your mates and go in a day before or ealier that day into the venue,put the drink into a sealable plastic bag and stash it in one of the cysterns of one of the toilets in the lads bathroom.Has worked in the past but is still a bit risky.I wouldnt go hidding too much as if it gets found that's a good bit of money down the drain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

kinky.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭Groinshot

-

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭Groinshot

Hrmm, I wasnt searched at my debs, dont be a cheap ****, im presuming that yuou have enough m,oney to buy spirits before going in, so you probably have enought o buy them in there, get your mammy and daddy to give you 50 quid, thatll sort you out.

otherwise, bag of cans outside the smoking area that afternoon, or a naggin in yer jocks!
    Yeah coz we're always going to remember that 40th birthday where we didn't tell our wives we'd be home late! What a ball!

Not true. You havent been to college yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭fend

Bring it with you, leave it in a bush outside the venue somewhere.... After a while, go for a "cigarette" when things have died down a bit and the novelty of arriving at the venue has worn off....

Then run and grab your drink! Odds of you being frisked a second time, especially while its an hour in or so will be pretty slim :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭punchdrunk

nip down to your local head shop...they'll sort you out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭YouTalkinToMe

Shampoo bottle,perfume bottle, hot fecking water bottle whatever u can fit in your bag.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭punchdrunk

actually a pretty smart move would be to get one of those big hamper baskets,you know the wicker type ones you give as a presentation/gift (we have loads of them in the attic from crimbo,I'm sire you or a mate does too)

put a rake of naggins in the bottom,then a sheet of wrapping paper,then the straw type stuff to hide the evidence

then nip down to aldi and buy a selection of those "they look like Lilly O'Briens chocolates but they aren't really " and pickup whatever other junk you normally put in those,wrap it up it plastic and a big bow
    then top it off with a fake card with "best teacher ever" on it and get one of the girls to bring it in....no bouncer is gonna open that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

OP a little advice... the grad/debs don't even BEGIN to compare to college nights out. Where everything is ok... because you're a student! ;)

And then there's 21sts, weddings, 40ths haha i mean the way I'm looking at it, the older you get the bigger and messier the sessions get!!!

Advertisement