Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Now that is a long run...The continuing adventires of Hunny Monster

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 shane gickball

How many does HM have left to go?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭ManFromAtlantis

Update from the phone...

Kilallock school blew us away, a couple of hundred kids lining both sides of the street screaming "jo jo jo jo jo" as herself ran through. Wow

class.

must have been a massive lift for HM ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,096 ✭✭✭--amadeus--

Total left I don't know - we navigate from town to town so were working in tiny nibbles

as for the lift from the schol it's huge and meant so much. Another random stat we now have somewhere over 60 independent witness statements so a big thanks to those guys too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭asimonov

<Mod snip- off topic>

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭eliwallach

<Mod snip- quoted above>

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,096 ✭✭✭--amadeus--

75 kms today and she is looking strong, resting now and hope to be joined by bluesky for a few miles

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭ronanmac

An update in today's Irish Times, a bit late in the day to be posting this but didn't see it mentioned elsewhere...

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭MarieC

Kilallock school blew us away, a couple of hundred kids lining both sides of the street screaming "jo jo jo jo jo" as herself ran through. Wow

this gave me goosebumps. She is a superhero! G'wan Jo!!

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭JKF

Absolute ledge.. Best of luck with it!!! :D

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

JO!

(use Jo![./size] without the "." if you want to add your shout out! :) )

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

Jo!

Fantastic achievement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,612 ✭✭✭gerard65

Go Jo!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,608 ✭✭✭donothoponpop

Go Jo Go!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Jo! Jo! Jo!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Jo! Jo! Jo!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭racheljev

Go Jo!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭Slogger Jogger

Fantastic effort Jo and crew. Wish I could get away to offer support in person.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

<o/ Hey!
    \o> Ho!

\o/ Jo!

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭dublinrunner

Go Jo!!!!!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Blueskye

Managed to meet up with Jo this evening, 6.3miles from Kanturk towards Millstreet with Colblimp. In total awe of Jo to be honest, she is looking fantastic and powering away. Impossible to comprehend just how far she has gone. RESPECT!!!

And the crew are also flippin fantastic, keeping it all together. Well done guys, nearly there!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭misty floyd

Major respect to Hunny Monster. This is pure heroic stuff altogether. Her family, friends, loved ones must be so feckin proud. Top notch.

Keep it goin!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭baza1976

RedB wrote: »
    Ran with HM yesterday evening approx 10M from near Killoscully north of Newport to past Murroe when she stopped at 9.22pm. Baza1976 was already running with them when BB and I met her and all the support crew. She was in good form

I ran a total of 11 miles yesterday with HM, then 5 back home:eek: lol. She was in great form. As Red was saying we felt like the proudest of body gaurds.

Great to meet such gents as Zuppy, Red, and BB. It's true what they say the longer the distance the nicer the people.

I won't be able to run for 6-8 weeks and what a better way to finish off then to be part of something very special. Pleasure :)

If you can get out tomorrows leg do. It will be one of the proudest runs you'll do.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭Aimman

Go On Jo, ya good thing!!!! What will you do with yourself when it's all over? have you a cool down run planned for Thursday?

Fantastic stuff! Get them runners bronzed! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭baza1976

Woddle wrote: »
    Lets keep this thread positive.
    Please use other thread for debating other points of view. Thanks
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055920394

Fair enough. If I could find it:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,832 ✭✭✭littlebug

My God when you look at the map and see the distance HM has covered :eek: Nearly there now!

GO JO!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭metamorphosis

Go Jo!!!!

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Jo! Jo! Jo!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭andy_g

Go jo!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,257 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

Go Jo Go!

Amazing! :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

_o/ GO JO GO!! \o_ rockon.gif

Advertisement