Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Now that is a long run...The continuing adventires of Hunny Monster

Options
1101112131416»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭kennyb3

RodSteel wrote: »
    Just wondering where did you get the figure of 70K?
    On HM's charity page - http://www.mycharity.ie/event/every_step_of_the_way/
    it says its 16,694.29 Euro at time of posting this message.
    <Mod snip>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,983 ✭✭✭TheRoadRunner

RedB wrote: »
    I'm sure you know well that MrsA is a term not intended to refer to a virus but rather a term of endearment.

Without being pedantic MRSA is a bacterium not a virus :p

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Mrs A

911sc wrote: »
    While i am sure you find it hard to read "the other" stuff andwill have to deal with it later on, for now, the bottom line if that HM ran 560km in 5days and raise €70k.
    This is impressive and deserves utter respect. This is HER success.
    Well done and congratulations to HM.

Hi, I think the €70k was based on what our original target was, rather than what was actually raised and money is still coming in. There are reasons why we may not reach that target, but as I said before, our profile has been dramatically improved so we will reach more Carers and that is something that you cannot put a monetary value to.

Thanks to everyone who did sponsor though - sincerely appreciated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,608 ✭✭✭donothoponpop

Without being pedantic MRSA is a bacterium not a virus :p

Finally, the voice of reason:)

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭mrak

wow - you finished already? 350 miles in less than a week.. unimaginable. You are clearly insane. Well done!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭ManFromAtlantis

kennyb3 wrote: »
    <Mod snip>

dont know what you said. but i agree.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭peanuthead

Fantastic!!

Well done!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 win1soon

Congratulations Hunnymonster, incredible achievement !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,096 ✭✭✭--amadeus--

Just a quickie, I've matched up all the witness statements and photos (at long last, now I just have to finish writing up the supporting docs now for teh GWR submission) and I realised that we took a lot of photos of support runners along the way.

I can't publish them here (privacy reasons) but if you ran with us drop me a PM and I'll see if I can find your photo :)

Advertisement