Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jobs at aviva stadium

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Kat1170 wrote: »

is that for compass employees as well tho?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,603 ✭✭✭Kat1170

Don't know to be honest. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭.DarDarBinks

I always email Ciaran but he is out of office until 31/08/2010

If any one has the email could they pm me it please

• Registered Users Posts: 2,596 ✭✭✭channelsurfer2

dont think its for compass employess. ony for stewards that email address.

Kat1170 wrote: »
    Anyone else still waiting to get paid. Worked 3 matches so far. :(

they are very slow at paying.. email them to check as they might not have any record of you signing in etc...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Monkey09

I always email Ciaran but he is out of office until 31/08/2010

If any one has the email could they pm me it please

The only email address i ever had was when i got the email about going for the interview. It was recruitment@aviva.ie
    I really don't want to use that email to confirm my availability, as i'm realy not sure if they use it to check for staff confirmations.
    I've resigned myself to sending the bottom of the job card back by post. It looks like the safest oftion at this stage! :)

Monkey09 wrote: »
    The only email address i ever had was when i got the email about going for the interview. It was recruitment@aviva.ie
    I really don't want to use that email to confirm my availability, as i'm realy not sure if they use it to check for staff confirmations.
    I've resigned myself to sending the bottom of the job card back by post. It looks like the safest oftion at this stage! :)
    I have always emailed Ciaran and although no replies I have had no problems with work.

I will send it away by post however as we have a few weeks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 jaqu15

does anyone have an email address for sabrina or josh in the hr dept

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭leinsterrugby

whats on the 7th of september?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,603 ✭✭✭Kat1170

whats on the 7th of september?

http://www.avivastadium.ie/whatsOn.aspx

• Advertisement

jaqu15 wrote: »
    does anyone have an email address for sabrina or josh in the hr dept
    Ciarans auto reply gave me an email address for sabrina but the address isnt working sends back an error report

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 jaqu15

Ciarans auto reply gave me an email address for sabrina but the address isnt working sends back an error report

ya i got that too, and nobody is answering phones today so annoying

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 thebox

if anyone wants I can pm them sabrinas email adress

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭leinsterrugby

ye can u write to her to confirm ye?

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭po candidate

Hi all

I work at aviva as a steward, my first event was Ireland v argentina and i haven't been paid for it yet!, anyone else in same boat?, if not ill contact them, it could be somthing with my details but wanted to know if any of you stewards out there got paid for that event.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭doctorwu

Got paid last Saturday week. They pay out in groups or tranches. So theres still time. But if your worried e- mail or phone them. The phone number is Maria at 01 2382300.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭po candidate

doctorwu wrote: »
    Got paid last Saturday week. They pay out in groups or tranches. So theres still time. But if your worried e- mail or phone them. The phone number is Maria at 01 2382300.
    cheers thanks alot, will give it another few days then i'll ring.

Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 AnomAli

smndly wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the company's VAT registration number is the same as the PAYE registration number that you need for the 12a form? cheers

If someone could PM me that number too i'd really appreciate it!

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Trilla90

any ideas how they choose who's going to work at each event is it just down to pure luck?
    i've only worked once so far..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I was told at my induction that we were the last of the core group of people they'd be using, and would be asked first every time. That was back at the start of may. I'm not sure if that is it though as my friend had her induction a few weeks after me and has worked every time as well. Although if you had your induction/interview very late I wouldn't be surprised if you were cover staff if the "core" people say no.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭Noodles5

Trilla90 wrote: »
    any ideas how they choose who's going to work at each event is it just down to pure luck?
    i've only worked once so far..

Hi Trilla90, any chance you were working as a pourer? Ive only worked once so far as a pourer in the bar, but they cant serve alcohol at Irish Football matches which is all thats been on recently so im guessing thats why I havent worked since! There is a lot of rugby matches on over the next month or two so fingers crossed for those matches!! :)

Noodles5 wrote: »
    Hi Trilla90, any chance you were working as a pourer? Ive only worked once so far as a pourer in the bar, but they cant serve alcohol at Irish Football matches which is all thats been on recently so im guessing thats why I havent worked since! There is a lot of rugby matches on over the next month or two so fingers crossed for those matches!! :)

yeah that might explain it stupid rule to be honest :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭M450

Would anyone speculate as to what time the Michael Bublé concerts would be over?

i notice on the aviva website it says the concert time is 6pm!!!! probably means gates open at 6 with him on stage at 8 or so to finish at 10 or 10 30. means it will be a long day for stewards....

ooh long day is right... starting at half 3! Think I'll do one of them anyway...

could be an extra 2 hours work then...wonder will they pay us extra if thats the case(stewards get a fixed rate not by the hour we were told).. they even cut back on the meal and we got a packed lunch for the andorra match instead of a voucher for one of the outlets in the ground which didnt do much to keep the hunger at bay for 6 hours.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

could be an extra 2 hours work then...wonder will they pay us extra if thats the case(stewards get a fixed rate not by the hour we were told).. they even cut back on the meal and we got a packed lunch for the andorra match instead of a voucher for one of the outlets in the ground which didnt do much to keep the hunger at bay for 6 hours.

Us Compass workers got the same lunch as well! Tis the same for everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 20 ashling123

Hi all

I work at aviva as a steward, my first event was Ireland v argentina and i haven't been paid for it yet!, anyone else in same boat?, if not ill contact them, it could be somthing with my details but wanted to know if any of you stewards out there got paid for that event.

Thanks

ive worked all four matches so far and havet been paid yet

have people been contacted already about the concert because i have a missed call on my phone and i think it might be them?

• Advertisement

Just got the general email from stewards@aviva...

It said to reply to chief.steward@aviva... with your availability for one or both nights (Fri 24th and Sat 25th)

Advertisement